Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State (1717 Views)

Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by dynadang(m): 3:45am On Jun 21, 2016
Peace Mass Transit bus involved in another ghastly accident in Enugu State

According to Citizen reporter, Ngene Ifunanya Vivian who shared the photos on her Facebook page , the accident took place at Airport Road Emene in Enugu state

We could not verify the number of casualties from the accident before going to Press.

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by izuch(m): 3:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Again!!!
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by eleojo23: 4:03am On Jun 21, 2016
Those guys should learn to drive carefully na.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by mysteriousman(m): 4:16am On Jun 21, 2016
They seem to be in the habit of not wanting their passengers and families to be in peace

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by Khd95(m): 4:24am On Jun 21, 2016
I dnt knw wat they smoke or drink,but you need to see d manner these drivers fly when they mount the high waysad

you will never understand until u do interstates.

Rip to em deadsadcry
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by Sijo01(f): 4:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Peace Mass Transit cutting lives short since it's establishment.
... Nigerians should boycott this death trap called transport company
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by amtaken(f): 4:29am On Jun 21, 2016
The Government should ban Peace Mass Transport from business for a while. Enough of this blood-shedding or do they wanna turn to Dangote Trucks?

Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by Fashola4thSon: 4:42am On Jun 21, 2016
It all started ever since the owner entered APC
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Peace Mass Transit and accidents:

(someone place that Jacob zuma meme below)
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by NOC1(m): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2016
When my younger bros was schooling at Nsuka we are always worried over him and this transport company. There drivers and workers are stubborn.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by Stancity(m): 5:23am On Jun 21, 2016
PMT and Accidents be like twin brothers.. Now if you see how reckless their drivers are on road, it will baffle you.

R..I..P to the dead
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by evy1(m): 5:25am On Jun 21, 2016
What is really happening to PMT?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by worldman(m): 5:28am On Jun 21, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by dotG(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2016
So accident no fit happen for nigerian jaga jaga Road again abi?...why must you add PEACE there?...
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by thesicilian: 5:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Is it safe to say that those who keep patronizing this transport service despite all the recent loss of lives do not really care about their own lives?
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Chai!!!.. PMT again??
Too much deaths and accidents dis june o..
I think June is bloodthirsty..
May we not fall victim of any accident..
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by Adeoba10(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2016
D name should be change to CALAMITY MASS TRANSIT
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by gr8gem(f): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2016
The first and only time I entered peace mass to enugu, we almost had accident with a trailer at a sharp bend and it wud av been bloody and fatal cos I was sitting at the front seat with the driver. I thank God dat He saved us else...., since den I av not entered dat company's motor again.
Re: Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident In Enugu State by sinaj(f): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2016
They should be suspended, d bloodshed is too much. sad

It seems they don't care

20 Heart-stopping Photos Taken Just Before Disaster / GUO Transport Savagery Of Tacha Disqualification / How Do Opay And Otrike Drivers Make Money?