Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix (7156 Views)

Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti / Governor Fayose Releases 80% Fuel Meant For Government House / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by onomefm(f): 7:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Just in:

Fayose releases USA court document indicating that the wife of president Buhari, first lady Aisha Buhari is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Ikegift4real(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2016
more more ! ! ! we need to really fight dis corruption. .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Opez4real: 7:07am On Jun 21, 2016
really?
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by NigerDeltan(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Corrupt first lady

Pretenders

22 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by OjukwuWarBird: 7:11am On Jun 21, 2016
We know Aisha is very kworrupt. cheesy

But watch how the Afonjas will defend the modern day Alimi's wife

27 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by sinistermind(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2016
And they say he is paranoid... I guess when Buhari Avengers see this, they will say she wasn't married to Buhari at that time.

32 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by TI1919(m): 7:15am On Jun 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by dammywapes(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2016
Uhmm oye baba loke
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by MrBully: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2016
Hahahahahaha! Fayose ooo! Expose the shepopotamus! grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by MrBully: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2016
This revelation won't go down well with the zombies grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by MrBully: 7:19am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Histrings08(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Skeleton in ur cupboard has started walking

7 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Leopard2A7: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by googlepikins: 7:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Woman wey dey enter CBN to go collect free dollars

11 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Until u leave office before you realize how empty you are. Noisemaker

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Leopard2A7: 7:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by ellechrystal(f): 7:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Could this be true?
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by designking: 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose is mischievous and playing a dangerous game he may not be able to come out from. The Ms Aisha Buhari cited on the document he published this morning is neither President Buhari's wife or Daughter. He is very much aware of that fact but decided to heat up the polity because he know most Nigerians are lazy and won't bother to research the true facts.

Here are some foreign publications from reputable international news outlet that can help you understand who the con artist truly is:

William Jefferson And Nigeria
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/william-jefferson-and-nigeria/

Golf, K Street and Nigeria
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?_r=0

From both articles, I think the said Ms Aisha Buhari is a creation of congress man Jefferson to easily swindle high profile politicians in Nigeria; her role was to act as the ex-head of state daughter, because he knows most Nigerians probably don't know Buhari's daughter.

Jefferson was the architect of the whole ploy, he created that personality for her to have his way easily with the Nigeria government. She usually appears on all deals Jefferson struck and she seem to know so much about Jefferson hence the US Justice Department had to strike a deal with her to be able to successfully prosecute Jefferson.

Fayose personalizing his attack against the president family may force Buhari to fight back. You don't fight a sitting president family using blackmail and false accusations. The President has the right to protect is family.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by asha90: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2016
They wanna mess with Fayose- the greatest living Yorubaman. The most loved figure in the Southern Nigeria! cool

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by idupaul: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Good to know ..Buhari is jus a Daura fraudster

8 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by clefstone(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Interesting if this is actually Aisha Buhari

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by nwigwemark: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2016
It is just a pity

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by idensko(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari Oya divorce her sharp sharp
Otondo president,

And he never show us his certificate.

8 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2016
designking:
nice one!
No mention of the amount transferred why it was transferred. Aisha could have been swindled by Mr Jefferson through his son.

There is a need to investigate this matter thoroughly to understand what truly transpired between the Buhari family and congress man Jefferson.

1 Like

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by afoo02(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
Premium Times' reporting on Gov. Ayo Fayose's allegation against Wife of the President Aisha Buhari is reckless, factually inaccurate, and libelous all rolled into one.This is particularly disquieting because thousands, perhaps millions, of Nigerians on social media are ignorantly spreading a malicious falsehood against an innocent woman. Read the original New York Times story published on April 29, 2007 (http://www.nytimes.com/…/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html…) to know that the "Aisha Buhari" mentioned in the corruption scandal ISN'T the president's wife. In the New York Times story, "Aisha Buhari" identified herself as the "daughter” of “General Muhammadu Buhari," not his wife. Of course, President Muhammadu Buhari has no daughter by that name. The said "Aisha Buhari" is obviously a criminal impostor who has not the remotest relationship with President Buhari either by marriage or by blood. Take a look at her picture, which I downloaded from the New York Times website, and tell me if she bears even the slightest resemblance to Mrs. Aisha Buhari or any of the president's daughters. This lady is a major-league scammer who has refused to reveal her real identity, and Premium Times failed to do basic fact-checking to confirm this. It took me less 2 minutes to find this out.
In case you're not able to read the full story from the New York Times, here are excerpts that conclusively show that the "Aisha Buhari" mentioned in the story is neither the president's wife nor any of his daughters. If the real Mrs. Aisha Buhari decides to sue Premium Times (and Ayo Fayose), predicting her success against them in the court is a slam dunk, as Americans say.
"As for Ms. Buhari, who is living in Virginia, it’s not clear who she really is. For one, she is under investigation in Nigeria by its Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said its head, Nuhu Ribadu.
"Mr. Ribadu said he is uncertain if her name is Aisha Buhari, but he added that she is not a daughter of General Buhari. The former Nigerian ruler agrees.
"'I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,' Mr. Buhari said. 'I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.'
"Mr. Ribadu’s agency has asked American authorities to arrest Ms. Buhari. That has not happened, but the Justice Department has an interest in her. Last summer, she testified before a grand jury investigating Mr. Jefferson, the congressman, who is suspected of soliciting bribes from American companies seeking business in Nigeria."
I won't hesitate to criticize Buhari (and his wife) if and when they err, but I won't tolerate irresponsible and malevolent smears on people's reputation.
https://www.facebook.com/farooqkperogi/posts/10101942167033970
Cc; lalasticlala, modath

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by donsteady(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2016
You don't fight with madman, yiu will get dirty
Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
I am neither a Buhari nor a Fayose supporter, I am totally apolitical.

But I really need to ask, how many people actually read this? It purports to be a wire transfer by one 'Aisha Buhari' to ANJ group, a consultancy firm with Jefferson as the beneficiary. Naij.com says that it was to the tune of $170,000 which, in 2002 would have been about N20million. There is nothing to show that it was an illegal transaction. Neither Buhari or his wife were even public officers at the time, they were ordinary citizens, so I dont even know what this has to do with public funds.

My point of view is that the governor is trying to prevent a probe that he knows is coming his way by going on an all-out attack and slinging allegations everywhere, hoping some will stick so he can later claim that his upcoming probe is actually a personal witch hunt, and attract ignorant symphathisers behind him. Some people respond to potentially harmful situations with a lot of aggressive loudness and braggadocio. I think this is just such a case.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by geez18(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
corrupt politician fighting corruption,how possible is that?buhari is corrupt! in the western world such indictment would lead to resignation,not in this country.... i'm supprised one pro buhari modulator here on nairaland that is very fond of shutting down treads highlighting the many inconsistencies of this corrupt government has not shut this tread down already!

5 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Pstlyecouture: 7:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Buhari food don done in your own words "kwaroption"

5 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Ikegift4real:
more more ! ! ! we need to really fight dis corruption. .
[size=18pt]Biko is it Corruption or kwarapshon ? grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Explosive:Fayose Releases USA Court Document That Indicted Buhari's Wife- Pix by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2016
sinistermind:
And they say he is paranoid... I guess when Buhari Avengers see this, they will say she wasn't married to Buhari at that time.
If she was not married to Buhari, then why is her name Aisha Buhari in the document?

Abi they want to lie that her maiden surname was "Buhari" . .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Receives 12 Petitions In Nasarawa – Official / FG Moves To Apply Twitter Operational Conditions To Other Platforms / 7 Things That Will Happen If Buhari Is Reelected In 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.