Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (3498 Views)

How I Broke 28-year Oau Record’ – Graduating Medical Student With 12 Distinction / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by emmalezy(m): 7:28am On Jun 21, 2016
Obafemi Awolowo University students some days ago had their costume day. This final year student chose to step out looking like a sexy nun in hot dark lipstick complete with her veil and cross.

Unfotunately, some Nigerians think this is blasphemy. What do you think? See another photo after the cut.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-final-year-oau-student-dressed.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by bigabbey: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
Nun on the run.
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2016
This is a NILFgrin

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Olalan(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2016
What's she trying to prove? People should know the high sensitivity of religion to so many people, just imagine she did this to another religious belief and she gets attacked then we blame them not knowing she irked their anger. Let us all learn to Respect people's religious practices and traditions.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by thesicilian: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Just imagine the number of lives that would have been lost if it was the Muslim religion being insulted this way.
If she's actually a Christian, then her pastor's got to caution her

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 21, 2016
w t f. I see nothing wrong in it until i saw it was so short.....whats so special abt a nun?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by xender(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Why should this make F.P sad
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by buharisbae(f): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2016
If it were a Muslim it would have been a different case?!?
As much as I must its sexy this is blasphemy and should be cautioned

1 Like

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by jejemanito: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2016
AirSultan:
This is a NILFgrin
grin por.n don rewire this one brain

1 Like

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2016
we know this is a form of blastphemy yes, but we were taught not to cast the first stone because we are not clean either.

guys, leave matter for mathias

1 Like

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Elxandre(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
She for wear Hijab or burka make our peaceful religion brothers use her do sharwarma. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Boboye4slim(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
If it's true that you are HOLY PEOPLE OF GOD, that lady's mode of dressing would not entice you. You'd only see her as the nun that she is. Y'all corrupted ignore her curves and tilt your eyes to what she represent!
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2016
jejemanito:
grin por.n don rewire this one brain
Tell omo alhaji something undecidedgrin
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by hardbody: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2016
I may be wrong but i thought Nuns are humans, even if they have set their lives apart to live in a particular manner and fashion. If this were to be true, how could anyone then say that dressing like them is 'blasphemy'.

Blasphemy has been used to define making comments that deride God, more like at least saying things that tend to bring a higher being into disrepute. Are nuns higher beings? Who determined that they alone have a right to wear that uniform?

Trying to draw examples of another faith going haywire if this were to happen does not fit in, except she is of the muslim faith and mimicking christianity.

If she is 'christian', then wearing what she has, or the type Cherubu ati Seraphi people wear would not and should not cause any disaffection. You all claim to be Christians innit? And when asked why there are so many splinters of Christianity, you come up with a ready answer that there are several roads leading to the market.

Make una free that babe jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by hardbody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Olalan:
What's she trying to prove? People should know the high sensitivity of religion to so many people, just imagine she did this to another religious belief and she gets attacked then we blame them not knowing she irked their anger. Let us all learn to Respect people's religious practices and traditions.

That is a christian mimicking christianity, where did she go wrong?
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by hardbody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Infact this reminds of the Ekpe tradition in my place. Everything about it is top secret to the uninitiated, so much so that no sane person would buy or wear anything close to the material with which the regalia of the Ekpe is known for. Specifically there is this cloth and it is known as 'Ukara' with several symbols known as 'Nsibidi' written on it. Only the initiated ones also use it (i was initiated when i was still a kid). I never believed my eyes when i saw Patrick Doyle using the same material to sew 'up and down' and was attending a celebration of my people.

Although I recall someone saying he will be initiated after those celebrations.

My point? If you see a material in the market and you purchase it and you think sewing a particular fashion will be nice on you, which heavenly body has ever said that the material is sacrosanct and can only be used by a set of people?

We leave out the one that is disturbing us in this country and be running after shadows.
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Ewizard(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
She knows the christian faithfuls aint aggressive..

If na hijab she use do dat ish,.. som kano hoodlums for don trace her home go kill her for blasphemy.

Bae set sha.. Me likey!
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by DeHero1: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ewizard:
She knows the christian faithfuls aint aggressive..

If na hijab she use do dat ish,.. som kano hoodlums for don trace her home go kill her for blasphemy.

Bae set sha.. Me likey!

Pls give me her number and address. I need to kill her.
Re: Photos: Final Year OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads by Fynestboi: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2016

(1)

Travails Of Obtaining Transcripts In Nigerian Law School / Top 10 Skills Everyone Must Have / Over 10,000 Jambites To Lose Their Result Due To Exam Malpractice -see Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.