Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,834 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Learn Photograhpy Online And Be The Best! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Photograhpy Online And Be The Best! (922 Views)

We Render Graphic Design Both Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Photograhpy Online And Be The Best! by onlineplu(f): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2016
For those of you who, like me, are looking to kick their photography skills up a notch, I’m curating a list of the best free online courses and resources I’ve found.

Few things evoke the instant emotional response a great photo does. It’s what made Instagram worth a billion dollars to Facebook.

So whether you’re a budding photojournalist looking toward a career behind the lens, or just a hobbyist looking to take better shots on your next trip, I’m hoping you’ll find something useful here!

Get the full details here>>> http://www.onlinepluz.com/best-free-online-photography-courses-2016/.

I realize that this is by no means an exhaustive list, rather it’s a work in progress.

(1) (Reply)

Auctioning My 2month Cyber Equipments Due To Oversea Study Travel / You Want To Build A Career In Video Editing? / My Biro Sketch #neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.