Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu (35587 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Why ?

Why not? Since you seem not to have human feeling
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by zicol2015: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerians terming everything... u pple shld leave peace mass transit alone for christ sake.. accident happens everyday, anywia.. only fatality and severity differs.. An accident was uploaded i think yesterday, was it peace mass Transit? let them be...
May God continue to be with us.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
People should stop patronizing this transport company and they will die a natural death like others. I don't like this, just last month about 10 person's..... now this...whats all this ?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
result of acquiring chinko buses in its fleet.. chinko product can b cheap and good in the short run,watchout for d longterm disaster
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Taich(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Not only Peace transport company. Dangote trucks are also worrying.
https://www.nairaland.com/3173131/open-letter-alhaji-aliko-dangote
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by viccozy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Shey d transport company owner was an aspirant in d past enugu governorship election.....politicians wit shedding blood are jst like wenger and kids.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by LEXYCOM: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
spencekat:
Emene and not Eleme.
Emene, around the airport

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Codes151(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
This peace mass drivers are so reckless! Yesterday Along shoprite, enugu. What the drive did was crazy. Almost bashed me and to think of it there was a police car behind! Got me thinking why people stay in a bus and keep quiet when a driver goes gaga...
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Collins10(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
tiswell:
What has June got to do with this
He has a point joor. So many bad things have occurred in June. The death of our 2 coaches, OJB, Buhari's ear infection etc.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Kaira333: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Why ?
Are u asking why? OK continue asking
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Heineken(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Collins10:
He has a point joor. So many bad things have occurred in June. The death of our 2 coaches, OJB, Buhari's ear infection etc.
buhari ear infection ain't bad thing na. Lol
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
E wa ooo!!! Eyin Peace mass transit abi Kini won n pe oruko yin, Se e o maa siere bayii? Won sepe fun yin ni? Abeg make pple start to boycott this transit nah. Shey na ony dem dey ni. Mtcheew
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Baroba(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Enugu state road safety should get these killers of our roads.. I wish everyone had my mindset, they would have packed up ages ago..
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by YourMajesty(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Same problem with Bob-Izua Motors and Big Joe. Most of their drivers got their driving liecense from the game "NEED FOR SPEED"

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by tiswell(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Collins10:
And June is now synonymous with deaths bad things and deaths can occur at any time,blaming the month is irrelevant.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by andyanders: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Only people who don't know anything about most of these transporters do fall to their trap.

This Peace Mass transit company should be avoided at all cost. The way they get involved in accidents these days calls for attention and as such, people should avoid entering them for now.There must be something wrong with them somehow.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by ritababe(f): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
It Seems they employ touts as drivers..!

if you see them self to enter the bus go tire you.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by sweerychick(f): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Has anyone noticed that it's the same make of bus that is always involved in any of them accidents

Here's a proof

Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by isax(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Creamz:
Their drivers run too much. I the management needs to cushion their drivers. I can remember when i was serving in Enugu, i always had my hearts in my hands whenever i travel with Peace Mass.
Did you just say when you were serving?
I think NYSC needs to Caution Tertiary Institutions... undecided
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by shaibu123: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Driver training is what needed to avoid all this carnage in Nigeria road.All buses if possible should reset the speed limit to 80km/h.This so call drivers have no knowledge of safe driving, all they do is present themselves as a driver to the company and straight away they are handed a key to kill.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
victorazy:

As is the only car that has had accident in Nigeria grin

They are always having accident, if u travel tru Benin -agbor road u go understand
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by LordOfNaira: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
Accident is not peculiar to Peace Mass Transit. I believe tens of accidents happened the same day this happened but because Peace seems like a relatively popular company, their accidents are being noticed by a lot of people.

I am sure that if we were to check the records made by those who document accidents daily, different transport companies will be almost evenly represented.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by meeyarh(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Most times d num of load dey carry is much more than d passengers, d drivers r even mannerless, dey talk to u like as if u dey r transporting u for free.I av neva like dia mode of management.
Anyways God help dem o.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by DRCIC(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
The management of this transport company has to do something about the recurrence of accidents.

The last time I joined peace mass from Enugu to Port Harcourt wasn't a funny experience at all, the driver so reckless and rude that I had to report him to the management and they said they would caution him

Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by darkenkach(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

They employ illiteratesq mostly from nsukka.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chijosky:
And I boarded Peace Mass both Saturday and Sunday, well I believe what will happen will happen whether you enter keke or tipper
EXACTLY. I will still enter peace mass anyday and anytime. Even if you drive at 5km/h a vehicle from nowhere can still smash you.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
selfmadeOLX:
They employ EEDIOTS.

they make sure one is an EEDIOT before employing such
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by stchinedu: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Peace Mass Transit....hmm

I have never believed comments made against PMT on accidents...not until it happened to a friend.

Let us come to think of it, their name means a lot. Could it be they are diabolic? (Just saying)

When someone dies, we say rest in PEACE...

When they die 'in bulk', as it is with that company, we call it MASS death...

When they die 'nko', we say TRANSIT...

Could it be, PEACE MASS TRANSIT is unceremoniously driving unsuspecting people into a "PEACEFUL MASS TRANSITION?"

RIP to the death.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by tete7000(m): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Why ?

If their accidents become too rampant, it is right an agency like FRSC intervene to investigate. It might be that their drivers are quacks and improperly trained or due to some hidden causes.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by mrmacdon(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Why ?

like seriously you ask why?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by sandrahnaub(f): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Emene not Eleme.
Eleme is in Rivers
....we r talking abt lives.. Accident.... And peace Tp.....ur main focus is d grammatical error....are you well? undecided
Re: Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu by Kiish(m): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Its high time people start avoiding this "peace" mass transit.. I think their license should be revoked. Imagine if an airline had multiple plane crashes?
They wouldnt be allowed to fly..
Anyways my 2 cents... dont quote me abeg, im not ready to engage Keyboard warriors. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.