Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi (16864 Views)

Saraki, Remi Tinubu, Melaye In Valentine’s Day Drama / Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by londonrivals: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2016
All Progressive Congress (APC) local government officials protested against Senator Dino Melaye and his committee members to allow the state governor,Yahaya Bello work. All the APC local government executive members made this known during a press conference.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-apc-local-government-officials.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by benedictnsi(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol..... When your people finally remembers you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by allanphash7(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by zmtoz: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
End Time Protest
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Owobobrown(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2016
Dino melaye Na bastard son of Okun

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by anorld(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2016
May God help you all over there!
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by teaseryoh: 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
Pls d guy wit mtn advert na scam oooo am a victim oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by sammyj: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2016
God help Malaye who is always in the news for the wrong reasons. One day monkey will go market and never return for some of our corrupt selfish politicians. By the ways who are this jobless people protesting for !!! angry cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by bqlekan(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerians getting wiser..
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
These are mere hooligans, street urchins and homeless vagabonds from Bello's hometown.

Who in his right senses would love the pain Bello is unleashing on our parents back home? My dad is a pensioner and he hasn't been paid a dime since January.

If Governor Bello is so unfortunate to have a responsible FATHER, he should at least be sensible enough to respect his elders. My mom has been practically subjected to undue and useless ineffectual screenings amidst unpaid salaries and allowances. Its now screening on a weekly basis without pay!

Whoever applauds Governor Bello over this wickedness will never know PEACE.

I simply laughed when these ediots came up with nonsensical birthday photos. I mean who does that?! Why should you be throwing big parties in the midst of hardship with 4 wives?

Two of of dad's tenants (civil servant) have been unable to pay house rent since the past 1 year. As a matter of fact, my dad who is supposed to be relaxing and resting is currently feeding his tenants out of good will. The situation is that bad!! They can't even pay light bill anymore!

I use this platform to dare Governor Bello of Kogi state, if he's man enough, I challenge him to invite me to his office and I would speak these words to his face fearlessly. He is wicked, good for nothing, heartless and useless.

Kogi is just an unfortunate place to live in! May Audu as well never know peace in his grave. As regards these homeless urchins, their ineffectual destinies have been tied to N5k per protest so I would be so stup!d to have my agitations directed at them. They were born to protest for 5k.

21 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by dunkem21(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2016
Protests is common these days cool

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by anytexy: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Arrangee tins. Just 5k I will organise this kind of protest. Mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol Dino self....

I miss Serving in Okun oh.. Community Comprehensive College Ayeh_Gbedde cool cool Ijumu LGA

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by promisechild(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
It shall not be well with anybody that says Yahaya bello should carry on. Since the emergence of his government my life has been subjected to absolute misery. I have been at home for the past two months because he refused to pay my lecturers.(Kogi State University). Yahaya Bello may God reward you duly as u have decided to turn Kogi into a state of mockery.

3 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by people3: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
This protest is boring,cheap protest everywhere..Arrangee thing

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by bonechamberlain(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nonsense. So Dino is the cause of Bello's ineffectiveness

3 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by youngwarlocks: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:
These are mere hooligans, street urchins and homeless vagabonds from Bello's hometown.

Who in his right senses would love the pain Bello is unleashing on our parents back home? My dad is a pensioner and he hasn't been paid a dime since January.

If Governor Bello is so unfortunate to have a responsible FATHER, he should at least be sensible enough to respect his elders. My mom has been practically subjected to undue and useless ineffectual screenings amidst unpaid salaries and allowances. Its now screening on a weekly basis without pay!

Whoever applaud Governor Bello over these wickedness will never know PEACE.

I simply laughed when these ediots came up with nonsensical birthday photos. I mean who does that?! Why should be throwing big parties in the midst of hardship with 4 wives?

Two of of dad's tenants (civil servant) have been unable to pay house rent since the past 1 year. As a matter of fact, my dad who is supposed to be relaxing and resting is currently feeding his tenants out of good will. The situation is that bad!! They can't even pay light bill anymore!

I use this platform to dare Governor Bello of Kogi state, if he's man enough, I challenge him to invite me to his office and I would speak these words to his face fearlessly. He is wicked, good for nothing, heartless and useless.

Kogi is just an unfortunate place to live in! May Audu as well never know peace in his grave.

Bros Xup. you must b an Igala by tribe.

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Dino self....

I miss Serving in Okun oh.. Community Comprehensive College Ayeh_Gbedde cool cool Ijumu LGA

Wow! That is my village. How are you doing bruv.
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Acidosis(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
youngwarlocks:

I'm Okun, I don't do tribal politics, I'm not a f00l.

4 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by eyeview: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

Whoever applauds Governor Bello over these wickedness will never know PEACE.

I simply laughed when these ediots came up with nonsensical birthday photos. I mean who does that?! Why should be throwing big parties in the midst of hardship with 4 wives?

Kogi is just an unfortunate place to live in! May Audu as well never know peace in his grave. As regards these homeless urchins, there ineffectual destinies have been tied to N5k per protest so I would be so stup!d to have my agitations directed at them. They were born to protest for 5k.

By the time the APC govt is done with the people....
Chai! Your story is quite touching.
Anywehere you find apc,the people are suffering

3 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
youngwarlocks:

Must he be an Igala by tribe for him to speak the truth?

6 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by quickberry(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by youngwarlocks: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

I'm Okun, I don't do tribal politics, I'm not a f00l.
Just calm down. I wish it were Faleke, may b with the help of Tinubu the state might have been better.

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by quickberry(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
. angry.
Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by justmenoni: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ounpe..ifa manfa ni lewu ya ni

teaseryoh:

3 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
teaseryoh:
thank you for sharing ur experience, he sent that trash to me but ignored it

3 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by ibez007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

I simply laughed when these ediots came up with nonsensical birthday photos. I mean who does that?! Why should you be throwing big parties in the midst of hardship with 4 wives?

Kogi is just an unfortunate place to live in! May Audu as well never know peace in his grave. As regards these homeless urchins, their ineffectual destinies have been tied to N5k per protest so I would be so stup!d to have my agitations directed at them. They were born to protest for 5k.

Eyah!!!.

And We are in 1/4 of this shits!...

Oluwa nibo loju E Wa?!!.

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Acidosis:

even before u said it I knew it was an arranged protest. my feel for u dad and every other pensioner, they are subjected to bitter experience.

5 Likes

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by alolatee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
youngwarlocks:

Just calm down. I wish it were Faleke, may b with the help of Tinubu the state might have been better.

@Acidosis, Thank you for this post.What you said is the absolute truth.Wada employed 500 teachers and we were told to resume work since February ony for this governor to come and will not have none of that.Note that we've been given employment letters.He is talking of us as ghost workers.We've been to Lokoja until now for close or up to Ten times for one thing or the other.I know it the administration of Wada had continued, we would have been paid.Good riddance to rubbish, let him be impeached.

1 Like

Re: LGA Officials Protest Against Dino Melaye In Kogi by alolatee(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
youngwarlocks:

@Acidosis, Thank you for this post.What you said is the absolute truth.Wada employed 500 teachers and we were told to resume work since February ony for this governor to come and will not have none of that.Note that we've been given employment letters.He is talking of us as ghost workers.We've been to Lokoja until now for close or up to Ten times for one thing or the other.I know it the administration of Wada had continued, we would have been paid.Good riddance to rubbish, let him be impeached. My mum has not been paid since January too being a pensioner like wise my dad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Global Leaders Of Peace Group In Paris (Photos) / Darkness Looms As Hoodlums Vandalise Six TCN Towers / Umahi Moves To Woo Ikpeazu To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.