Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Doctor’s Diary: The Tale Of Ada And The Acid - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Doctor’s Diary: The Tale Of Ada And The Acid (480 Views)

Democracy And Hunger: The Tale Of A Doomed Prophecy / Democracy And Hunger: The Tale Of A Doomed Prophecy / Ijebu-Ode: The tale of a people and their festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor’s Diary: The Tale Of Ada And The Acid by ecclezzia: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Let me tell you about Ada.
She was about 7 years old. She had an injury from an acid burn sometime ago. The acid solution really burnt her leg. She was treated in a facility then and was told to come back for follow up. At some point they had to treat her with a solution that had an appearance like the acid that caused the harm. That was when real trouble started. All plans to convince her that this new therapeutic solution was not acid proved abortive. She bluntly refused every appeal. But then her leg was hurting real bad!
So, what did we do for Ada? I’d come back to her later. Just remind me before I conclude this.

Well, your boo and I met last week at the reunion dinner for our set and we had some time to catch up on the old times. It was really fun, but then, the discussion got more intense and we delved into his love life. From what I see it seems like he’s burning out from the relationship. He was really excited when the whole thing started –

Read on here...
http:///lifestyle/tale-ada-acid/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido A Fake Arse Nigga!! / We Turn Talents To Celebrity - Talent2celeb / Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.