Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! (1206 Views)

My Laptop Is Not Detecting Phones, Help. / Pls Which Laptop Is Good For Programming And Developing Apps / I Bet, You Would Wish Your Laptop Is As Awesome As This HP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by edygistvilla(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
My Hp 'Mini' Laptop have been the source of my problems and heartache in the last two weeks. When I switch on the laptop, It doesn't show anything i.e blank screen while the auxilary lights and the fan is working fine...

This happens very occasionally but yesterday, the same problem occured and up till now the laptop is on without showing anything.

I'm confused and disturbed greatly

Does anyone know any troubleshooting technique to tackle this fault?

What might be the cause?

If I'm to take it to a repairer to fix it, what would be the estimated cost?

Thanks!
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by horllamy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
edygistvilla:
My Hp 'Mini' Laptop have been the source of my problems and heartache in the last two weeks. When I switch on the laptop, It doesn't show anything i.e blank screen while the auxilary lights and the fan is working fine...

This happens very occasionally but yesterday, the same problem occured and up till now the laptop is on without showing anything.

What might be the cause?

Thanks!

It may be the screen problem. Let discuss on whatsapp Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by nancy4nast(f): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
edygistvilla:

What might be the cause?

Thanks!

if your laptop is AMD it might be GPU issue but ram can also cause it...
give the model number of the laptop to know if i can help u
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by Emeka71(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
edygistvilla:

What might be the cause?

Thanks!
You force shut down and restart several times until the thing shows .
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
nancy4nast:

if your laptop is AMD it might be GPU issue but ram can also cause it...
give the model number of the laptop to know if i can help u

I don't think RAM is the cause sir, since he said it is showing but blank...

OK two things are involved, it's either your signal cable is bad (flex) or your screen is bad...

But i suspect the signal cable, as for the price I can't say.... Your engineer should be the one to tell u that, but anything above #4k for signal cable and #9-10k for screen back off... Yeah new ones.
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by daamazing(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
udemzy101:

OK two things are involved, it's either your signal cable is bad (flex) or your screen is bad...

But i suspect the signal cable, as for the price I can't say.... Your engineer should be the one to tell u that, but anything above #4k for signal cable and #9-10k for screen back off... Yeah new ones.
bros don't argue it, ram may b d problem. that is the first trouble shooting technique an engineer should try.
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by nancy4nast(f): 1:30am On Jun 22, 2016
udemzy101:

RAM can cause that or gpu
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2016
nancy4nast:

RAM can cause that or gpu
OK
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2016
daamazing:
bros don't argue it, ram may b d problem. that is the first trouble shooting technique an engineer should try.

OK....
Re: Help, My Laptop Is Developing Issues!!! by jimjin123: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2016
Laptop Blank screen problem is in common laptop problem which can be solve by using right technique if you are a tech savvy little bit otherwise there are many online blog and resource will help you to get rid of it. One of the post which help you to get out of it is http://www.24techsupport.in/blog/3-common-laptop-issues-and-their-solutions/

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Fairly Ussed Laptop In ASABA / In Need Of Hp Pavilion(2016) Model / How To Restore The Life Of Your Dying Laptop Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.