Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Qur'an Chapter 86. Surah At-tariq (the Night Comer) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'an Chapter 86. Surah At-tariq (the Night Comer) (579 Views)

Secrets Of Quran 18,Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qur'an Chapter 86. Surah At-tariq (the Night Comer) by MDsambo: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
1. By the heaven, and At-Tariq (the night- comer, i.e. the bright star);
2. And what will make you to know what At-Tariq (night-comer) is?
3. (It is) the star of piercing brightness;
4. There is no human being but has a protector over him (or her) (i.e. angels incharge of each human being guarding him, writing his good and bad deeds, etc.)
5. So let man see from what he is created!
6. He is created from a water gushing forth
7. Proceeding from between the back- bone and the ribs,
8. Verily, (Allah) is Able to bring him back (to life)!
9. The Day when all the secrets (deeds, prayers, fasting, etc.) will be examined (as to their truth).
10. Then will (man) have no power, nor any helper.
11. By the sky (having rain clouds) which gives rain, again and again.
12. And the earth which splits (with the growth of trees and plants),
13. Verily! This (the Qur'an) is the Word that separates (the truth from falsehood, and commands strict legal laws for mankind to cut the roots of evil).
14. And it is not a thing for amusement.

15. Verily, they are but plotting a plot (against you O Muhammad (S.A .W )).
16. And I (too) am planning a plan.
17. So give a respite to the disbelievers. Deal you gently with them for a while.
Re: Qur'an Chapter 86. Surah At-tariq (the Night Comer) by Anas09: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
MDsambo:
1. By the heaven, and At-Tariq (the night-
comer, i.e. the bright star);

2. And what will make you to know what
At-Tariq (night-comer) is?

3. (It is) the star of piercing brightness;

4. There is no human being but has a
protector over him (or her) (i.e. angels
incharge of each human being guarding
him, writing his good and bad deeds, etc.)

5. So let man see from what he is
created!

6. He is created from a water gushing
forth

7. Proceeding from between the back-
bone and the ribs,

8. Verily, (Allah) is Able to bring him back
(to life)!

9. The Day when all the secrets (deeds,
prayers, fasting, etc.) will be examined
(as to their truth).

10. Then will (man) have no power, nor
any helper.

11. By the sky (having rain clouds) which
gives rain, again and again.

12. And the earth which splits (with the
growth of trees and plants),

13. Verily! This (the Qur'an) is the Word
that separates (the truth from falsehood,
and commands strict legal laws for
mankind to cut the roots of evil).

14. And it is not a thing for amusement.

15. Verily, they are but plotting a plot
(against you O Muhammad (S.A
.W )).

16. And I (too) am planning a plan.

17. So give a respite to the disbelievers.
Deal you gently with them for a while.

In essence you are saying At Tariq is the Koran?
Guy... I hope you are a man?
If I see you standing before me, obviously a male person, but I hear you shouting furiously that you are a man, threatening everyone who dares say you are not a man, do you know the first thing to cross my mind? "This is indeed not a man". You know why? Men don't need to campaign that they are men, we just know.
The Maleness is obvious because they are capable of doing what men do. They look it and act it.

Muslims fight, kill, threaten people to establish the Holiness and the gloriousness of the Koran. Why? If the Koran is what Muhammed claimed it is, then leave it at that. It will prove itself.
Do you know the definition of "Supernatural" every Holy book shd be supernatural. And what is supernatural doesn't need mortal's protection. It protects the mortals.
And, do well to remember that a goat ate part of the Koran, narrated by Aisha the Child bride.
And, did you say Allah is able to bring back to life? Well Muhammed wrote that down before he died. He obviously believed that Since Yahweh raised Jesus of Nazareth from death, Allah should be able to raise him from the also. But he ate poison, he prayed and prayed, nothing. The entire muslims at that time, prayed, nothing happened. The (Jinn) Angel Jibril was asked to beg Allah to heal muhammed, yet nothing. Muhammed died like a Pig. He died with an election, with virgins in his mind, Allah left him in the grave.
Which Allah can bring back to life? As a Muslim, Since you grew up to know your religion, how many times have you heard that someone died and was raised back to Life in the name of Allah. Speak the truth and shame the devil. How many times?
Re: Qur'an Chapter 86. Surah At-tariq (the Night Comer) by dragonking2: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
@seun and mukina2 OAM4J ishilove Sissie this is really disturbing and annoying. ...Muslims no longer post on the thread that was created for them, now they have fled their segregated thread and are trooping here in high numbers.. .Please move all these thread to their appropriate section..We don't want to wait for the day we will be told that we can't post here too or to forcibly accept Allah before we can post ...thank u

cc: seun
Re: Qur'an Chapter 86. Surah At-tariq (the Night Comer) by MDsambo: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
dragonking2:
@seun and mukina2 OAM4J ishilove Sissie this is really disturbing and annoying. ...Muslims no longer post on the thread that was created for them, now they have fled their segregated thread and are trooping here in high numbers.. .Please move all these thread to their appropriate section..We don't want to wait for the day we will be told that we can't post here too or to forcibly accept Allah before we can post ...thank u

cc: seun

sorry sir it was a mistake

(1) (Reply)

*durul Dawah* Is She Wrong Or Right? / The Almajiris. / Dr Ahmed Gumi, The Wahhabi Hireling:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.