Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! (16912 Views)

Nigeria Police Releases Full List Of Succefull Candidates For Physical Screening / 2017 NPOWER Final Selection After Physical Screening-check Details / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by sorextee(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Couldn't agree more.. cheesy grin

zicoraads:

Something is definitely wrong with your sense of humor tongue
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by SUGARDADDY55(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
DesChyko:
I wanted to apply, but I'ld rather wait let them conclude all these investigations first. I can easily be detained because the first letter of my name is identical to someone they desire to probe and I'm from the South East. There's no hope of bail in Nigeria of today. sad
DesChyko:
I wanted to apply, but I'ld rather wait let them conclude all these investigations first. I can easily be detained because the first letter of my name is identical to someone they desire to probe and I'm from the South East. There's no hope of bail in Nigeria of today. sad
aikluck007:
Ladies had theirs separately from the guys.. Don't know wot d ladies did but I saw one bleeding from her n1pples..
As for d guys, they Put ice block on our balls and told us not to touch it till it defrosts

.. Men u guys re so funny. U crack my ribs. Dat is d more reason i like reading comment on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by san316(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Are we saying nobody has attended the screening. Most of the comments here are bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by carmaldyn: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Horlawale1:
How I wish my name was shortlisted.
Life goes on.
na so bro. same here too

1 Like

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by zicoraads: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2016
sorextee:
Nope, he's not o. His name is Ishaku Rufus. Shld I give u his number?

Yes, please. I am still in Abuja.

Taraba state, right?

Isaac Manasseh is mine.
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Horlatunj(m): 9:40am On Jun 23, 2016
Best of luck to doz dat deir names were shortlisted

2 Likes

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Horlatunj(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Plz is deir anybody dat his or age is above 27years dat his or her name was shortlisted?
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Khaoticpsalm: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2016
Has the screening for those that applied with SSCE taken place?
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by carmaldyn: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Horlawale1:
Life goes on.
yes oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by spartoo: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2016
zicoraads:
Yes, please. I am still in Abuja.
Taraba state, right?
Isaac Manasseh is mine

only u Isaac Manasseh.. na double tribes of Israel be dat oo
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by femynho(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2016
DesChyko:

I dont know whether u kidding or not but i cant stop laughing....
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by TeflonMe(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Waoh......

I finally made front page after like ages to the extent that i had to change to a new moniker.

Dancing skelewu.....

Lesson:

Most times those things we do non-challantly might turn out to be the one that will take you to zenith.

#LessonLearnt

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Awhyno: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Abeg, those that have gone for the screening should pls share us update na. Biko
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by piagetskinner(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Horlawale1:

Life goes on.
Abi oo...eyan o le wa ku ntori efcc

1 Like

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by sorextee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2016
my cousin just arrived gombe state university. he said all applicants are to be on the white shirt and shorts and d white sneakers they say make una buy. for those still on the way, quickly change to the whites.will still keep u guys posted.

1 Like

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
is it true they are requesting for primary school leaving certificate for the screening
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
sorextee:
my cousin just arrived gombe state university. he said all applicants are to be on the white shirt and shorts and d white sneakers they say make una buy. for those still on the way, quickly change to the whites.will still keep u guys posted.

is it true they are requesting for primary school leaving certificate for the screening
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by MrSmith007: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
Cant make out any good sense from most of the comments. You guys shld be serious naah
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by zicoraads: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
sorextee:
Please tell your cousin to kindly flash me on this number. 07067970326
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Tobbey(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
I WISH I WAS SHORTLISTED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad sad sad
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
kayvinci:

I Was Shortlisted Despite Nt Having Primary School Cert, So, Everything Nah Luck Jare, And Again , I Forgot To Sign The Application Letter I Sent Via Nipost In May, And That Does Nt Stop God From Doing His Wonders. I Stand And Believe On Gods Promises For Me,despite My Shortcomings. Just The Same Way He Saw Me Through That Of Police Screening Last Week Without a 'B' ,i Bliv He Is Gonna See Me Through That Of Efcc Screening Tomorrow. #JUSTBLIV,
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
shegsky:
I Was Shortlisted Despite Nt Having Primary School Cert, So, Everything Nah Luck Jare, And Again , I Forgot To Sign The Application Letter I Sent Via Nipost In May, And That Does Nt Stop God From Doing His Wonders. I Stand And Believe On Gods Promises For Me,despite My Shortcomings. Just The Same Way He Saw Me Through That Of Police Screening Last Week Without a 'B' ,i Bliv He Is Gonna See Me Through That Of Efcc Screening Tomorrow. #JUSTBLIV,

someone said they are asking for primary school cert at the screening
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
kayvinci:

someone said they are asking for primary school cert at the screening
Guy, Dont Panic, Take It Along Biko, Even,if The Age Doesnt Tally, Just Be Bold And Smile, Where Are You Doing Ur Screening,

1 Like

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Juleslove26: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
I have finished my screening. It's not rigorous, jst make sure you have your birth certificate, fslc, NYSC cert. Certificate of identification, BSc cert(I used statement of result ). Den dey will check for height, BP, flat feet, bow legs, tattoos etc. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Sayelabola(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Juleslove26:
I have finished my screening. It's not rigorous, jst make sure you have your birth certificate, fslc, NYSC cert. Certificate of identification, BSc cert(I used statement of result ). Den dey will check for height, BP, flat feet, bow legs, tattoos etc. All the best.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
shegsky:
Guy, Dont Panic, Take It Along Biko, Even,if The Age Doesnt Tally, Just Be Bold And Smile, Where Are You Doing Ur Screening,

the age is not the problem. I haven't collected it
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
kayvinci:

the age is not the problem. I haven't collected it
Gosh! Just Pray Fervently To Meet A Lenient Personnel Who Would Overlook It. My Prayers Are With You. Bro,
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by kobabe(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
i didn't receive their message. was it email or text message. and I was not able to download the list to check my name. graduate cadre. does any one have the list so I can check my name.
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
shegsky:
Gosh! Just Pray Fervently To Meet A Lenient Personnel Who Would Overlook It. My Prayers Are With You. Bro,

hope it won't be too late if I get to the screening venue by 11 tomorrow
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
kayvinci:

hope it won't be too late if I get to the screening venue by 11 tomorrow
With The Info Frm People Here, I Dont Think So.
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by Damdid93(f): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
please, what was the physical screening, Lagos centre please.
want to go for mine tomorrow, and would NIN slip be accepted as a valid means of identification.
Re: Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! by spartoo: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Juleslove26:

BOW LEGS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. / Imo Blind Graduates Demand Jobs, Block Government House (Photo) / Why The Best Candidate Doesn’t Always Get The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.