Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,818 members, 7,798,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (8897 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by niyot124: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

i am tempted to insult you right now! but i will just ignore u

Sorry babe. Guess you were expecting more but got less,huh undecided

Just so you know, they are being hostile @ you Cuz they trippin' but realise you are taken already grin grin grin

Welcome to nairaland smiley

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy curvysola

smiley prettythicksme
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op look face oo,dont go near STFUareyouGod my boo. I fit kill ooo grin grin

Abi which kind yeye curve u carry? cheesy
Cray cray as usual. Hope u sha don dey do something about that your weight sha, stfu go run oh tongue
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Cray cray as usual. Hope u sha don dey do something about that your weight sha, stfu go run oh tongue
undecided undecided who is this one? cheesy he likes the way i am.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by niyot124: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:

Jealous boo spotted grin grin cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
niyot124:

Jealous boo spotted grin grin cheesy
hehehehehehe i dont joke wen it comes to my booo grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe. Bros, I'll pass. I no wan stories that touch. Make man no go drill my ass

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe the person below me will have her
Dont look at her curve oo grin grin i don warn her to stay away from you with the yeye curve she carry. cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided who is this one? cheesy he likes the way i am.
I know u are lying but kwantinu grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
niyot124:

Sorry babe. Guess you were expecting more but got less,huh undecided

Just so you know, they are being hostile @ you Cuz they trippin' but realise you are taken already grin grin grin

Welcome to nairaland smiley

thanks dear
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
sexy ass
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
donbenedict:
lol abi.. she resemble one night stand kinda somborri grin
guy u really funny grin grin grin grin grin... We go see later sha smiley
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Some ppl are mad like that. If there are well over 1million ppl in a place, know that well over a thousand are goats in human skin, and tens of thousands are Dundee's. So, oh normal baje if u see fellow gents asking for dates, just discard knowing they either goats or Dundee grin
hahahahaha now I understand your point. It true

So I no go change to female again cheesy

O dibo fun omo mi leni. Kilode?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:

Hehehehehe you know say nobody fear steal me from you. Ekuro lalabaku ewa, na me and you till....... lipsrsealed
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont look at her curve oo grin grin i don warn her to stay away from you with the yeye curve she carry. cheesy
If it's my eyes that will make me cheat on you, I'll rather pluck it out
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by vizkiz: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Berlyn:
you ganna kill all NL guys with your curve madam curvycurvy grin grin vizkiz come and see NL version of nicki-minaj grin

curves don't move me when I'v gat you smiley
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha now I understand your point. It true

So I no go change to female again cheesy

O dibo fun omo mi leni. Kilode?
omo re abi omo wa? lol

Anyway, rule ti won gbe kale so pe one must be registered on/before 1st of April before the vote would count. Ain't!
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
hi people
u no dey greet guys angry

Say "hi" at least

2 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cherlene:

At Lanicky KINDLY advice your campaign TEAM to CONDUCT themselves.

Thank you.

CC: Dygeasy, Lalasticlala, Ivyy

Please all #TeamLanicky let the sleeping dog lie.
Let's follow that great Android producer- HTC motto- QUIETLY BRILLIANT.

THANKS
#TeamLanicky.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
omo re abi omo wa? lol

Anyway, rule ti won gbe kale so pe one must be registered on/before 1st of April before the vote would count. Ain't!
beeni ooo. Omo wa ni

Previous account nko? tongue tongue

And all your crushes and friends, ole campaign fun won
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bitchcrafts: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
beeni ooo. Omo wa ni

Previous account nko? tongue tongue

And all your crushes and friends, ole campaign fun won
Awon madam lo delete re, won ni avenue ta fi n kobirin ni NL. Whereas, owo mi ree funfun Nene!

Anyway, Awon goons mi wa pelu yin, won si ti dibo. And for the campaign part, melomelo epistle lati ko during the campaign period, koluwa lora emi wa grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by KingRex1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u no dey greet guys angry

Say "hi" at least
The hi dey ur front u still dey find am.. lmao! wetin we no go see for NL?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
so i signed up and was trying to be friendly
some rats mocked me i don't even know u and ure advising me bout my stomach (that hurts tho)
then some talked abt me looking for a boyfriend lol am in a relationship and am happy
why do you guys always have to rub ur low self esteem on someone its really sad tho
now pls can someone nice teach me how to delete this post thanks

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
KingRex1:
The hi dey ur front u still dey find am.. lmao! wetin we no go see for NL?
dats not the "hi" I mean G, I mean she should reply to guys as well, not only females...
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2016
cheesy wow threads like this nö dey pass me by

FREE-SHOW!

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
dats not the "hi" I mean G, I mean she should reply to guys as well, not only females...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
so i signed up and was trying to be friendly
some rats mocked me i don't even know u and ure advising me bout my stomach (that hurts tho)
then some talked abt me looking for a boyfriend lol am in a relationship and am happy
why do you guys always have to rub ur low self esteem on someone its really sad tho
now pls can someone nice teach me how to delete this post thanks
da fucq is wrong with you Did anyone teach u how to post here in the first place So u need our help now to delete the shii u posted huh Damn girl, u were only being given the romance-land initiation bashing and u had to complain Dont provoke me ooo, am really really hungry as u can see... Apkasukwenem iwe ooo angry angry

2 Likes

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I dey vex, u get food
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

FREE-SHOW!

lol evil
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Awon madam lo delete re, won ni avenue ta fi n kobirin ni NL. Whereas, owo mi ree funfun Nene!

Anyway, Awon goons mi wa pelu yin, won si ti dibo. And for the campaign part, melomelo epistle lati ko during the campaign period, koluwa lora emi wa grin
hahahahaha. Alashewo ni bobo alaye yi sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy madam ti gbayinmu pe obinrin le ko ni NL. Good good. But even with that, esi kobinrin pelu acct Tutun. Diariz God o

Ese gaan sir. Koni reyin kosini baje funyin

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

FREE-SHOW!
u and pop corn sha bae grin grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by curvysola(f): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I dey vex, u get food

cook up something creative and mention me i will reply, take care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / Kissing Robot For Long-distance Lovers / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.