Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? (8966 Views)

Lady Reveals What Happened After She Saw Some Cute Guys At A Wedding. Photos / The Suicide Trend On Nairaland — Where Is Assfreaky? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by nikkypearl(f): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2016
slimthugchimee:
what the fu"k do you think i an doing, toasting you your not even my type, go get a life.......nonsense
lipsrsealed nawa oo
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
i say grin

Nope lipsrsealed
BlueEyeBalls:
let's meet, don't wanna post here undecided

Wat do u say
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by IamLEGEND1: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
richidinho:

Where 4 abj Holla me letz hook up
Ayam disappoint.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Ayam disappoint.

i shame for the guy pass you
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
grin fear wetin? Given a guy my nude? Like am crazy or something? lipsrsealed

only my mirror sees my nude tongue grin
talk2alabama:
the babe don fear finish grin

I knw u have given a guy ur nude before... cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Curvysola don't mind them, they're wary of you because some silly boys are of the habit of trolling with female accounts. Welcome to NL. But since you're already in a relationship, I wonder why you were searching for cute guys, plus your moniker and DP, you're flaunting your curves to what purpose....??
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

you are a lion

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by richidinho(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Ayam disappoint.
Park well joor
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
lipsrsealed lion as how?
2BB4CB3E:

you are a lion
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by talk2alabama: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

dnt forget spirits have eyes grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed lion as how?

you sabi lie
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
ehn i knw, tnks 4 the warning grin
talk2alabama:
dnt forget spirits have eyes grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nope, its the truth grin
2BB4CB3E:

you sabi lie
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by IamLEGEND1: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
bolt000:
Haba Na.
the amount of bimbos wey dey full NL now don too much ..the thing just tire me
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by realmindz: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:

you shouldn't sit back and watch guys bully a girl like you, not cool,
i have received more insults here today than i have ever received on instagram
there are some yoruba thugs having a meeting ^above i wonder what they are saying to each other in yoruba
madam, will u kip quiet. nobody is gonna pamper u here, this not instagram.com
and truly, u rly need to do something about ur pot belly.
There are many classy ladies out there will excellent curves, try to be like dem and stop flaunting average shape.

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
[right][/right]
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
[right][/right]IS THIS THREAD ON FRONT PAGE
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by naijaboiy: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
curvysola:
so i signed up and was trying to be friendly
some rats mocked me i don't even know u and ure advising me bout my stomach (that hurts tho)
then some talked abt me looking for a boyfriend lol am in a relationship and am happy
why do you guys always have to rub ur low self esteem on someone its really sad tho
now pls can someone nice teach me how to delete this post thanks
You have a boyfriend and you came here to post curvy pictures to attract "cute guys".

Who is deceiving who? undecided
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bolt000(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
the amount of bimbos wey dey full NL now don too much ..the thing just tire me
But Boss, Pity Her Na. She Be Jjc, She Dey Try Grow Her Ministry. U Fit Blame Her?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i say grin

Nope lipsrsealed
always scared...

U better woman-up and say "yes" lol grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by IamLEGEND1: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
richidinho:
Park well joor
U wan chop slap abi?

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bolt000(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
[right][/right]IS THIS THREAD ON FRONT PAGE
Very Good Question. The Thing Tire Me O. They Are Just Popularizing Her Ministry.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

You have a boyfriend and you came here to post curvy pictures to attract "cute guys".

Who is deceiving who? undecided
makes sense bro. grin grin
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by ronald4lif(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
talk2alabama:
grin she changed d picture cheesy

she's suffering from inferiority complex

Oh just realising that. This new one looks better than the previous albeit she's still trying too hard to squelch the tummy. But still better. Let her take the advice in good faith sha.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
bolt000:
Very Good Question. The Thing Tire Me O. They Are Just Popularizing Her Ministry.
I just wonder, some guys are really ass lickers. and to think that the op might even be a guy behind a female moniker.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Damfostopper(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
U have a boyfriend n ur coming here to look for cute guys..... Mr man/woman go n download pix of different guys.... Btw..... Ur stupidiity exceeds my understanding

1 Like

Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bolt000(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I just wonder, some guys are really ass lickers. and to think that the op might even be a guy behind a female moniker.
Its Def A Guy. With Low Self Esteem To Top It Up.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I know u are lying but kwantinu grin
cheesy cheesy na,ask him.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by IamLEGEND1: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
bolt000:
But Boss, Pity Her Na. She Be Jjc, She Dey Try Grow Her Ministry. U Fit Blame Her?
Lol @JJC
then she should think of this as her matric/induction.
make she kontinu,sleep don dey catch me already sef.
I dey wait for NLjegà to release result cheesy
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by IamLEGEND1: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
i shame for the guy pass you
wetin konsyn us,na him yansh go hear am.
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by bolt000(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Lol @JJC
then she should think of this as her matric/induction.
make she kontinu,sleep don dey catch me already sef.
I dey wait for NLjegà to release result cheesy
Lmao.. Who You Vote For?
Re: New To Nairaland!!! Where Are All The Cute Guys At???? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Nope, its the truth grin
i hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

G / Can Someone Be In Love With Two People At The Same Time? / Romanceland Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.