Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Beware Nestocynn Is The Same As Gwillonlinemart - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Beware Nestocynn Is The Same As Gwillonlinemart (430 Views)

Beware Nestocynn Is The Same As Gwillonlinemart / Beware Nestocynn Is The Same As Gwillonlinemart / New WAEC e-registration Full Setup for 14k @ Nestocynn Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Nestocynn Is The Same As Gwillonlinemart by benefitzte: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls go thru this links in technology market and beware.

Re: Beware Nestocynn Is The Same As Gwillonlinemart by ceejay80s(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Beware Nestocynn Is The Same As Gwillonlinemart by benefitzte: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
I am the op of this thread and am modifying this thread to say that GWILLONLINEMART IS NOT THE SAME AS NESTOCYNN. I met nestocynn on yesterday Friday and he let me know that gwillonlinemart was his sibling and employee that still dupe unsuspecting clients online using nestocynn's address and biz name. The issue was resolved by nestocynn though I lost some chunk of the money I paid to gwillonlinemart but I still thank nestocynn for his level of maturity. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Atex Radio For Offshore Oil Gas Rig Communication / Clean HP Compaq Laptop For 27k / Fairly Used Veiwsonic Lcd "19 Monitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.