Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? (1882 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? by GuDErboY(m): 1:04am On Jun 25, 2016
Tay16:
No
Why??
Re: Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? by Tay16(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
GuDErboY:
Why??
if i can work 9-10hrs a day, cook and clean, what makes him so weak that he cannot do both too? Do not get me wrong, i wouldn't expect him to make some fancy italian or french dishes. He should be able to cook up decent meals.
If i am away (for work or hospitalised) i will know that the children are in safe hands. If he cant he should be willing to take cooking classes, if he isn't willing to do so then he just won't be for me.
Cooking lessons for easy meals should not cost more than $500 and getting a babysitter may cost between $10-$14 per hour. I am working hard so i will not a liability to my husband and he should be doing the same.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? by GuDErboY(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tay16:
if i can work 9-10hrs a day, cook and clean, what makes him so weak that he cannot do both too? Do not get me wrong, i wouldn't expect him to make some fancy italian or french dishes. He should be able to cook up decent meals.
If i am away (for work or hospitalised) i will know that the children are in safe hands. If he cant he should be willing to take cooking classes, if he isn't willing to do so then he just won't be for me.
Cooking lessons for easy meals should not cost more than $500 and getting a babysitter may cost between $10-$14 per hour. I am working hard so i will not a liability to my husband and he should be doing the same.
Nice one!
Re: Ladies!!!! Can You Marry A Man That Can't Cook? by oweniwe(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
lilmax:
tall,dark,rich,caring and handsome gringrin

You forgot to add "God Fearing " angry grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Normal,please Judge This Case / As The Year Gradually Comes To An End, What Are You Most Grateful For? / Uncooperative Wife, Advise Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.