Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 (41507 Views)

Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Dam5reey(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Why is Ronaldo fund of scoring useless goals.. .
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Iamthoney:
She sweep the rest abi?

Good day bro, today's result hasn't been released but its clear that refiner performed better today than other days.
I hope we can also look upto you for your vote at the final because it would required voters voting just a contestant? I appreciate alot man!
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Flashh: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hey bro, thanks a lot for voting refiner today, we appreciate. Though today's result hasn't been released but its clear and glaring that refiner has qualified for the final all thanks to you, me and others that voted her.

I hope you will be with us also and vote only refiner at the final because voted would be required to to just a contestant?
I would have said let's keep hoping, but HOPE is not a strategy.

We are behind her bro!

God bless you and others who keeps voting her for putting more effort as the contest continues.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flashh:
I would have said let's keep hoping, but HOPE is not a strategy.

We are behind my girl, bro!

God bless you and others who keeps voting her for putting more effort as the contest continues.
Finally I have found my man (no homo), you re a man bro.
after you na you, after you na still you. lol

Bro, would love to have an offline chat with you.

1 Like

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
The Comparison between Ronaldo and Messi shouldn't be valid.... Reasons borders on the fact that Ronaldo even when been lauded by Teammates and officials of both club and Country is always been described as the best in the World and better than Lionel Messi. But Messi on the other hand is been compared with the bests of all time-Maradona and Pele... I agree Ronaldo's a very terrific footballer and the Rivalry is very good for the game... But we all know that Messi is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there'll ever be!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
zuma4k:
The Comparison between Ronaldo and Messi shouldn't be valid.... Reasons borders on the fact that Ronaldo even when been lauded by Teammates and officials of both club and Country is always been described as the best in the World and better than Lionel Messi. But Messi on the other hand is been compared with the bests of all time-Maradona and Pele... I agree Ronaldo's a very terrific footballer and the Rivalry is very good for the game... But we all know that Messi is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there'll ever be!
You need a medal for this bro, should I bring it over or I should wire it to you via dhl or Bluetooth, which do you prefer?

4 Likes

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by januzaj(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dam5reey:
Why is Ronaldo fund of scoring useless goals.. .
Useless goals undecided undecided...Portugal is in the round of 16 thanks to his useless goals

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by engrhorla(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cokwologu:
My Madrid boys really making me proud at this Euro competition..
Ronaldo= Checked
Bale= Checked
Modric= Checked
*Morata= Checked
Ramos= Checked
Pepe= Checked
My only pain now is Portugal meeting Croatia in the quarters, well the best team should qualify.. Halla Madrid, proud Madridista

My Barca boys doing wonders @ Euro 2016 & Copa America

Messi - being merciless
Mascherano - Machettin dem
Bravo - a real bravado
Iniesta - 2 man of d match no be j
Busquets - busy busting dem
Alba - always balancing attack n defence
Pique - keep piqueing dem
Rakitic - classy Raki
Ter Stegen - thirsty for more
Turan - never turning back

Mes que un club...am a blaugrana for ever!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Lexxyla: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
saintdennis:

Dude receive sense, that is why epl teams are trying to spread the revenue gospel to other leagues so as to make them more competitive.

In la liga it's so easy to rest players while preparing for a European game...but try that in England and norwich will embarass u.

Now after chelsea players have given 80-90% to beat norwich they go and jam barca who needed just 30-40% energy level to beat vallecano.

That is why epl teams celebrate top 10. E no easy

A good player remains a good player but di Maria flopped @ epl but is balling @ ligue 1? Let messi stroll na.

Even torres wey no knw where post dey suddenly don turn better striker again.

you nailed it
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

You need a medal for this bro, should I bring it over or I should wire it to you via dhl or Bluetooth, which do you prefer?
Hahaha brother we're focused on telling the clinical truth.... Send it through Xender...
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
zuma4k:
Hahaha brother we're focused on telling the clinical truth.... Send it through Xender...

Hahahahaha, I feel you bro.

Bro have you been voting in miss Nairaland?
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Cokwologu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
engrhorla:

Messi - being merciless
Mascherano - Machettin dem
Bravo - a real bravado
Iniesta - 2 man of d match no be j
Busquets - busy busting dem
Alba - always balancing attack n defence
Pique - keep piqueing dem
Rakitic - classy Raki
Ter Stegen - thirsty for more
Turan - never turning back

Counter
Messi- for me is just lucky to belong to this Argentina team with array of stars, they can win a match without him.. Same can't be said for Ronaldo, u saw what he did against Hungary?
Mascherano- is just there, nothing really fascinating about him.
Iniesta- the only outstanding guy for me any given day.
Busquet- an average player
Alba- an average player
Pique- lacks composure and focus. Ramos does most of the defensive duties.
Rakitic- only shines when he plays alongside the mercurial Modric.
Ter stegen- hasn't kicked or kept a ball in this competition.
Turan- was abysmal and wasteful, hence getting his country eliminated.
Bravo- would lose tonight to another of my player, James Rodrigues.
So bro, you see my players still stand out any day, apart from iniesta the rest of your players are not really important..
Halla Madrid still!

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by AbuMikey(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote]Dygeasy[/qoute]

Check Mail.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Flashh: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Finally I have found my man (no homo), you re a man bro.
after you na you, after you na still you. lol
This dude look me finish, carry this kind eulogy put for my head. Fear God óó. embarassed
Bro, would love to have an offline chat with you.
No problem bro!
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by karleone(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
maxwell530:
"To be in three straight finals has a lot of merit," said Messi
following the match. "Making the final was the objective, this
team always wants more, again we're in the final and
hopefully we will win it, how many finals has ronaldo make with portugal?

Shey na by number of finals person make bah.. Oya ask yourself how many finals wey Michael Ballack make and how many wey him win.
Juan Mata is a World cup winner o.. Not by finals, but by winning it. Nobody cares about or remembers who came second. Be the First and be the Best!

Ronaldo and Messi are two great footballers in their own world.

1 Like

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by foladara777(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ronaldo did what he does best tonight: scoring- to the disappointment of his haters.. I no know why pple hate am. Of course messi is the greatest of this generation but that doesn't take anything away from ronaldo's status as a legend

1 Like

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by freshcvvs: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
What if Ireland wins Italy and Sweden wins Belgium, what happens?

that's 4 points for 3 of them and 6 points to Italy.

Meaning all of the 4 teams would be ahead of all the remaining best losers so far except slovakia?

1 Like

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flashh:
This dude look me finish, carry this kind eulogy put for my head. Fear God óó. embarassed
No problem bro!

Lol, please I don't have strength to laugh out loud this night, lol.

Bbm or whatsapp? please drop any of both contacts let me invite on message you.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Dainikel(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
zuma4k:
Funny enough I kinda agree with you even as a hardcore Ronaldo fan. Comparing them based on everything...impact in both country & club, most trophies won, impact on the pitch at every point & all other stats, I think Messi edges him.

2 Likes

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
engrhorla:

Messi - being merciless Mascherano - Machettin dem Bravo - a real bravado Iniesta - 2 man of d match no be j Busquets - busy busting dem Alba - always balancing attack n defence Pique - keep piqueing dem Rakitic - classy Raki Ter Stegen - thirsty for more Turan - never turning back
All d Barca players jxt dey d same team..... 3 to 4diff country
Madrid playas dey 4 5diff teams...

1 Like

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by engrhorla(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cokwologu:

Counter
Messi- for me is just lucky to belong to this Argentina team with array of stars, they can win a match without him.. Same can't be said for Ronaldo, u saw what he did against Hungary?
Iniesta- the only outstanding guy for me any given day.
Alba- an average player
Ter stegen- hasn't kicked or kept a ball in this competition.
Turan- was abysmal and wasteful, hence getting his country eliminated.
So bro, you see my players still stand out any day, apart from iniesta the rest of your players are not really important..
Halla Madrid still!

Let me laugh first...

Ahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Oya hear me well

Against Chile, Argentina struggled to beat dem 2-1 (lucky Messi was injured)
Against Panama, Argentina was struggling again with a lone goal lead (lucky Messi came on & scored HAT-TRICK in 19mins - even d free kick na luck bah)..Messi has among his 5goals, 2 or 3 sublime & jaw dropping freekicks...u call that luck still..ok na

Busquets - this dude plays 75% of Barca matches..he has 3 UCL trophies, he is yet to be benched by Spain..yet u call him average player..i gba dun u

Alba is an average player..u knw I don't knw d meaning of average coz even Azplicueta & Moreno can't bench this dude

Modric didn't play d 2nd match and Rakitic shone...was Modric beside him @ UCL final 2015 or UEL final 2014

Bravo will lose tonite..so because Wales lost to England, Rashford is better than Bale? Just asking

Bro, never bring head to head Barca and Madrid

Like AJ Stiles said to John Cena, John Cena's time was then, now is AJ stiles time..hope u get my drift?
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Dainikel(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Can Portugal stand Croatia? I think not...anyfin can happen anyways & rumours just has it that Italy lost to Ireland...this is why I love Euros.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Flashh: 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol, please I don't have strength to laugh out loud this night, lol.

Bbm or whatsapp? please drop any of both contacts let me invite on message you.
Can you access your mail?
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Progworld1:

All d Barca players jxt dey d same team..... 3 to 4diff country
Madrid playas dey 4 5diff teams...

Barca players are present in over 7 diff countries,my friend go and sleep.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Cokwologu:

Alba- an average player
Halla Madrid still!

Is this a joke?,Pls stop typing nonsense.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by dmighty: 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
So Ronaldo Made it, despite all this hatred.....Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by MoyoGENERAL: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
maxwell530:
"To be in three straight finals has a lot of merit," said Messi
following the match. "Making the final was the objective, this
team always wants more, again we're in the final and
hopefully we will win it, how many finals has ronaldo make with portugal?
Guy, how can you compare Argentina with Portugal? The team strength aren't same at all! Argentina is start studded! they have; Higuan( Seria A top scorer), lavezzi and Dimaria( ligue 1 champions), Banega( Uefa cup winner with sevilla), aguero( top scorer in EPL), all along with messi! Pls aside from Cr7, who is this current Portuguese team is currently in form or in any top league winning trophies and personal accolades! Countless times Cr7 has had to shoulder his team to get to where they are now! With or without messi, Argentina plays exquisite football! Please, I repeat please, don't ask that question again! It is not correlatable!

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by abigail4luv(f): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hahahahaha, I feel you bro.
Bro have you been voting in miss Nairaland?
nope
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by temmydee181(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
U cn imaqine d world of soccer... Turkey n Albania won a qame each buh qot knocked out, Portuqal dat drew all d 3 matches qualified
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Barca players are present in over 7 diff countries,my friend go and sleep.

Name them...
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
zuma4k:
nope

Awwww, you aren't aware or aren't interested in voting?
Anyways, oya start coming, I'm bring you to my team, team refiner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 1) On 26th September 2021 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (3 - 2) On 12th May 2015 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.