Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 (41548 Views)

Portugal Vs France : Euro 2016 Final - (1 - 0) On 10th July 2016 / Portugal Vs Wales :Euro 2016 Semi-finals (2 - 0) On 6th July 2016 / Poland Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 Q-finals (3 - 5) pens On 30th June 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Awwww, you aren't aware or aren't interested in voting?

Anyways, oya start coming, I'm bring you to my team, team refiner.
OK bro
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by fadehan(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
ipledge10:
christiano ronaldo shaming haters since the day of john the baptist grin grin grin

i am a chelsea fan,but my love for ronaldo is out of this world
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
zuma4k:
OK bro

That's my guy Jor. are you on Bbm or whatsapp let's chat privately??
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flashh:
Can you access your mail?

Yeah bro, sure I can.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
SEE FULL DETAILS AND CHECKOUT WHO THE MAN OF THE MATCH IS http://naijhub..nl/2016/06/hungary-3-3-portugal.html?m=1
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by engrhorla(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Cokwologu:

Counter
Messi- for me is just lucky to belong to this Argentina team with array of stars, they can win a match without him.. Same can't be said for Ronaldo, u saw what he did against Hungary?
Mascherano- is just there, nothing really fascinating about him.
Iniesta- the only outstanding guy for me any given day.
Busquet- an average player
Alba- an average player
Pique- lacks composure and focus. Ramos does most of the defensive duties.
Rakitic- only shines when he plays alongside the mercurial Modric.
Ter stegen- hasn't kicked or kept a ball in this competition.
Turan- was abysmal and wasteful, hence getting his country eliminated.
Bravo- would lose tonight to another of my player, James Rodrigues.
So bro, you see my players still stand out any day, [/b]apart from iniesta the rest of your players are not really important..[b]
Halla Madrid still!

Baba, are you sure you are watching the tournaments the rest of us are watching.

So Messi scoring jaw-dropping freekicks game after game is luck..making assists like say he is the assistant referee too is luck..5goals in three & half matches is luck too...issorai

Busquets is an average player? Was Alonso able to bench him? Do you know how long he has been in the heart of Spain's midfield? Pls get d highlight of Spain vs Turkey..thank me later

Mascherano has been marshaling Albiceleste midfield..shielding the frailties of the defence..brother, maka why

I hope you know your James Rodriquez Colombia lost to my Bravo's Chile..Bravo even kept a clean sheet

For real bro, you should cover your face
Ronaldo's Portugal are in the easiest draw, yet ur idol took 20 shots without a goal in 2 matches
His nightmare, Messi delivered an hat-trick in 19minutes in a 2nd half cameo

Did Modric played against Czech, or Modic was at UCL final 2015 or was he at UEL final 2014?
Bro, truth is Barca and it's players and fans pass Madrid, it's players and fans

Gbagbe oshi!
Mes que un club

3 Likes

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by dancocity(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2016
EXPERT01:
dude you fail to understand my point , agreed anyone can miss penalty bring messi to portuga , the team we perform better when you are good you are good ,compare portugal and wale team , but bale perform.

let me understand u clearly, are saying CR7 is bad?
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by jstbeinhonest(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Progworld1:

Name them...
Copa/Euros Croatia Germany Spain Belgium Turkey Chile Argentina Brazil Uruguay
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2016
AnotherSinner:
2014 ribery robbery by penaldo?

Are you high? he won champions league in 2014 with 17goal, setting a new record, he also won copa d'ray that same year. What did ribery achieved in 2014?
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Are you high? he won champions league in 2014 with 17goal, setting a new record, he also won copa d'ray that same year. What did ribery achieved in 2014?

Im sure he was refering to the 2013 year.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Israellb(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2016
AnotherSinner:
First match bale scored penaldo no goal portugal drew

second match bale scored missnaldo missed penalty portugal drew

last match bale scored losenaldo will lose. Portugal will lose....losenaldo will cry.

I think he must be crying right now eh undecided
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Israellb(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2016
zuma4k:
The Comparison between Ronaldo and Messi shouldn't be valid.... Reasons borders on the fact that Ronaldo even when been lauded by Teammates and officials of both club and Country is always been described as the best in the World and better than Lionel Messi. But Messi on the other hand is been compared with the bests of all time-Maradona and Pele... I agree Ronaldo's a very terrific footballer and the Rivalry is very good for the game... But we all know that Messi is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there'll ever be!
Messi with Pele?? With Maradona?? Lol Even maradona said it Himself that ''Messi is a bad leader'' he's indirectly saying messi aiint like him and talking bout pele that's until he takes the world cup home and him also being the best there'll ever be, u have to wake up from the dream bro cos in the next few year u'll see messi's Five time best being Broken within his eyes ah tell u, that's life
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Flawlessangel(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
MCHEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUNIR, CUENCA AND TELLO OF BARCELONA ARE BETTER THAN RONALDO.

only a biased FOOL would believe this
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Israellb:

Messi with Pele?? With Maradona?? Lol Even maradona said it Himself that ''Messi is a bad leader'' he's indirectly saying messi aiint like him and talking bout pele that's until he takes the world cup home and him also being the best there'll ever be, u have to wake up from the dream bro cos in the next few year u'll see messi's Five time best being Broken within his eyes ah tell u, that's life
OK noted... But what do you think about Messi-rivalry?
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Israellb(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
zuma4k:
OK noted... But what do you think about Messi-rivalry?
Messi?? I think he's a really great player although am a fan of Ronaldo buh i dont take things with that, i say things according to how it is, I like messi inface his dribbling skill the most, wish i had them en i also think he's been doing good in the Copa america too, according to his Matches i've watched so far creatin assists breaking records and at same time scoring he's Magical en i think he's making his way to another ballon d'or buh all could be in vain if his side return bk without the cup, so let's say he's just about to decide his career once more, he's a great one.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Israellb:

Messi?? I think he's a really great player although am a fan of Ronaldo buh i dont take things with that, i say things according to how it is, I like messi inface his dribbling skill the most, wish i had them en i also think he's been doing good in the Copa america too, according to his Matches i've watched so far creatin assists breaking records and at same time scoring he's Magical en i think he's making his way to another ballon d'or buh all could be in vain if his side return bk without the cup, so let's say he's just about to decide his career once more, he's a great one.
You didn't answer my question... In my earlier post, I was comparing Messi And Ronaldo... What's your opinion about their Rivalry?
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Israellb(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2016
zuma4k:
You didn't answer my question... In my earlier post, I was comparing Messi And Ronaldo... What's your opinion about their Rivalry?
Ohh ok dunno that's what u asked
Huh..about that i think all i can say is that they both great cos They both has different skills which we cant judge the with cos when we talking about that Messi is a great dribbler can hold the past any defence no matter how and on the other hand Ronaldo is also good in that in the time past inthe time of Man u and his early years at Real Madrid and also can sprint real gud with the ball tormenting the defenders buh due to his age he's been reducing the day by day, he only still got the Shot growing on, and his head skills is also still the and going bk to messi i think he's a great palyer in team work too his passing skill is uncomparable en he's very stubborn on the ball what i mean by that is he dosnt give up on ball so easily no matter how hard u pull or push him he still stuggles with the ball which Ronaldo doesnt do
So i think they're both great palyers, just with different skills, so we can only compare their skills. Though if u ask me i'll say it's Ronaldo cos am his fan, buh i know They'r both gud
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2016
Israellb:

Ohh ok dunno that's what u asked
Huh..about that i think all i can say is that they both great cos They both has different skills which we cant judge the with cos when we talking about that Messi is a great dribbler can hold the past any defence no matter how and on the other hand Ronaldo is also good in that in the time past inthe time of Man u and his early years at Real Madrid and also can sprint real gud with the ball tormenting the defenders buh due to his age he's been reducing the day by day, he only still got the Shot growing on, and his head skills is also still the and going bk to messi i think he's a great palyer in team work too his passing skill is uncomparable en he's very stubborn on the ball what i mean by that is he dosnt give up on ball so easily no matter how hard u pull or push him he still stuggles with the ball which Ronaldo doesnt do
So i think they're both great palyers, just with different skills, so we can only compare their skills. Though if u ask me i'll say it's Ronaldo cos am his fan, buh i know They'r both gud
But you'll agree with me that there's no better Passer of the ball than Lionel... And his all round attitude towards the game is fascinating... Coming from deep midfield (where he's often found recently) creating goalscoring chances for his team mates and in the same vein banging in goals, -only symbolizes that he's a better team player than CR7. And automatically a better all round footballer.
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Israellb(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
zuma4k:
But you'll agree with me that there's no better Passer of the ball than Lionel... And his all round attitude towards the game is fascinating... Coming from deep midfield (where he's often found recently) creating goalscoring chances for his team mates and in the same vein banging in goals, -only symbolizes that he's a better team player than CR7. And automatically a better all round footballer.
Yh, if that's from ur own point of view
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by zuma4k(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Israellb:
Yh, if that's from ur own point of view
Okay
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by ipledge5: 5:27am On Jun 25, 2016
ipledge10:
sha vote for lanicky tongue

i am begging both ronaldo fans and haters to vote for lanicky in miss nairaland finale,atleast we we be united on something grin

Gracias/thank you
today is the day...I need you guys unity to give Lanicky the victory she deserves

Cc Badassprodigy
Anigbajumo
Bashme1
Purplekayc
Shakurm
Justdulla
Frankaka
Nonjebose
Deray98
Bratking
Zuma4k
Engrhorla
Jstbeinhonest
Flawlessangel
Dam5reey
Flashh
Januzaj
Abumikey
Freshcvvs
Dmighty
MoyoGeneral
Elxandre
Franciskaine
Charlesm91
Stanleywaxy
Yekparikpa
Meforyou1
ATLgal
Saintdennis
Blkmum700
Supersuave
Rudebuoy Vikings007 Maxwell530
Bankmanager Dynamo007
All you have to do is to go to the voting thread, type

" I vote for Lanicky
Cc nljega"

Thank you in advance

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by dynamo007(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2016
ipledge5:
today is the day...I need you guys unity to give Lanicky the victory she deserves

Cc Badassprodigy
Anigbajumo
Bashme1
Purplekayc
Shakurm
Justdulla
Frankaka
Nonjebose
Deray98
Bratking
Zuma4k
Engrhorla
Jstbeinhonest
Flawlessangel
Dam5reey
Flashh
Januzaj
Abumikey
Freshcvvs
Dmighty
MoyoGeneral
Elxandre
Franciskaine
Charlesm91
Stanleywaxy
Yekparikpa
Meforyou1
ATLgal
Saintdennis
Blkmum700
Supersuave
Bankmanager Dynamo007

" I vote for Lanicky
Cc nljega"

Thank you in advance
i couldnt locate the thread anymore.....
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by ipledge5: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2016
ipledge5:

Cc Badassprodigy
Anigbajumo
Bashme1
Purplekayc
Shakurm
Justdulla
Frankaka
Nonjebose
Deray98
Bratking
Zuma4k
Engrhorla
Jstbeinhonest
Flawlessangel
Dam5reey
Flashh
Januzaj
Abumikey
Freshcvvs
Dmighty
MoyoGeneral
Elxandre
Franciskaine
Charlesm91
Stanleywaxy
Yekparikpa
Meforyou1
ATLgal
Saintdennis
Blkmum700
Supersuave
Bankmanager Dynamo007

" I vote for Lanicky
Cc nljega"

Thank you in advance
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/2#46910720

This link for voting,please help me vote for Lanicky...God bless as u do
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by ipledge5: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2016
dynamo007:
i couldnt locate the thread anymore.....
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/2#46910720

This is the thread bro
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

HELLO EVERYONE.

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3186985
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/1#46910626

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS MIMZY

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

" I VOTE FOR MIMZY
Cc: NLJEGA "

Cc Badassprodigy

anigbajumo

Bashme1

Purplekayc

Shakurm

justdulla

Frankaka

Nonjebose

Deray98

Bratking

Zuma4k

Engrhorla

Jstbeinhonest
Flawlessangel

Dam5reey

Flashh

Januzaj

Abumikey

Freshcvvs

Dmighty

MoyoGeneral

Elxandre

Franciskaine

Charlesm91

Stanleywaxy

Yekparikpa

Meforyou

1ATLgal

Saintdennis

Blkmum700

Supersuave

Rudebuoy

Vikings007

Maxwell530

Bankmanager

Dynamo007

THANK YOU SO MUCH
you've never qquoted me up until now, I wonder why I should vote since you won't quote me or ever talk to me till when next you'll need my help.. So pleaseeeeeee
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by dynamo007(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by ipledge5: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
dynamo007:
done
thank you I really appreciate
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by ipledge5: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
you've never qquoted me up until now, I wonder why I should vote since you won't quote me or ever talk to me till when next you'll need my help.. So pleaseeeeeee
the idiot copied and paste my hand work...I was compiling those names when I was supposed to be sleeping
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Teeboy22(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Cherlene:

Indeed, this is a TOUGH match.

Cherlene

Cherlene wow cool..how are you wink
Re: Hungary Vs Portugal : Euro 2016 (3 - 3) On 22nd June 2016 by Cherlene(f): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Teeboy22:

Cherlene wow cool..how are you wink

Isaac

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 1) On 26th September 2021 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (3 - 2) On 12th May 2015 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.