Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

"Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (37906 Views)

"Red Scorpion" Militants Surrender To Okorocha In Imo (photos) / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
99xtr96r:

Are you tired of possessing useless power to ban monikers when you cannot produce superior argument on a discourse?

There's no need of hiding under plenty words, here and now, post my comments that violated those rules you mischievously pointed out.

I still maintain that I don't blame you entirely. I blame the authorities here that entrench favouritism and underhanded practices to gag freedom of expression while encouraging and promoting beastly comments from known tribalists.

Keep on wailing profusely on NL while masking your hypocrisy, and basking in the euphoria of banning monikers to your shame.

Silly rants from a notorious tribalist!
U post as if u ve ever had or made any argument! U ve never ever made any points on NL! Ok, let's be plain for once, what re ur point ever? Go tru all ur post and u will see what a beautiful tribal bigot u re! U don't knw hw to make ur points without hurling insults! U don't know hw to disagree without being uncivil! The question nw is why alws only u?
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by mirob(f): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Princedapace:

So u guys have accepted that that 5% is the heart of naija? grin

Lolz...why some people still dey make noise about their region... Look...there is no Nigeria without that 5%! If 5$ crashes...marriage don end be that.

Mehn....some regions are powerful o.. See how their activities don bring hunger and hardship for we country. And yet...FG jobs will come out, them go park northerners full there.. Until this marriage tend to respect that region that feeds this we country... Those thugs down the Niger will never stop... grin
Marriage no be by force na

I am part of the 5% but I stay in Lagos and truly it's affecting us oo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by 99xtr69r: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U post as if u ve ever had or made any argument! U ve never ever made any points on NL! Ok, let's be plain for once, what re ur point ever? Go tru all ur post and u will see what a beautiful tribal bigot u re! U don't knw hw to make ur points without hurling insults! U don't know hw to disagree without being uncivil! The question nw is why alws only u?

I feel your eternal pains as a notorious tribalist you've been. Keep foaming in the mouth with your hypocrisy deceiving your backers.

Simply post my comments that violated those 3 rules you mischievously pointed out and you've been running from pillar to post.

I still maintain that I don't blame you entirely. I blame the authorities here that entrench favouritism and underhanded practices to gag freedom of expression while encouraging and promoting beastly comments from known tribalists and inconsequential bigots.

I shan't fail to plunge you to the abysmal pit of nothingness where you duly belong. Keep on wailing profusely on NL while masking your hypocrisy, and basking in the euphoria of banning monikers to your shame.

Silly rants from a notorious tribalist!

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by attackgat: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
dragonking2:
So you expect me to state any of this on a public forum? Are you this DAFT??

Joker. There can't any Niger Delta Republic because there little or nothing that connects the more than 30 tribes in it. There is no unifying agent amongst them except Igbos because it is only Igbos and Igboids that share a land border with almost all of them. Should the minorities of Southern Nigeria secede, it is most likely that what will happen will be that the Ibibio/Efik nation in the East will become a separate nation while the Ijaw/Edoid in the west go their own way. Igbos/Igboid will go their separate way. Niger Delta Republic is a pipe dream.

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
asha90:

I agree with you but Buhari should be fast to raze down the entire imo state with atomic bombs to stop this miscreants.

Buhari we support you to do this for the unity and development of Nigeria. We believe in your government and we don't want any disruption now that you are continuing with the work GEJ started on the Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge, Enugu airport projects, Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal highways etc.

Nobody should distract Buhari because we want him to deliver these projects for us in the SE.
in your mind ? Let him try it ! I Will personally sue him to #ICC ! Just let him try shit !
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Igboid: 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Congrats Imo State and IPOB... grin

You guys just got Verified by Ijaw Militants.

Now the Ecological disaster in the South South is at your door step. grin #KnockKnockBiitches.. grin grin

You guys? Are you not forgetting that you are supposed to be from the SE? You are not good at being an impostor, are you? cheesy
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Iykopee(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=goldman777 post=46816012]

See your foolishness by the time you finish blowing yourself to pieces i wont be a parasite anymore but the owner of what you killed yourself for without stress while you lick your wounds in heaven or better still hell becos heaven doesnt tolerate foolish people grin[/quote

Parasite shut it
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Kestolovee95(f): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
I am very happy, pls let them also join in devastating their region; by the time they finish everybody would have diversified and left them behind with their undrinkable oyel; we are already used to lack of electricity, my generator is still ok and already shifting to invest in God's given sun through solar, the rains have come and our crops (including tomatoes) have been successfully planted with prospects of good yield - life goes on , what else do we need.

All these Abookies and muslim yorubas are funny.If oil is worthless why did you gworo-chewing senile dullard sherriffat hijack the ministry of petroleum for himself? Why didn't he make himself minister of agriculture. The oil is going down to zero by October, the SESS must control their resource you muslim thieves. Kaduna refinery must remain shut! grin

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by MadCow1: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Igboid:

You guys? Are you not forgetting that you are supposed to be from the SE? You are not good at being an impostor, are you? cheesy

You saw IPOB written there right?
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2016
attackgat:

Joker. There can't any Niger Delta Republic because there little or nothing that connects the more than 30 tribes in it. There is no unifying agent amongst them except Igbos because it is only Igbos and Igboids that share a land border with almost all of them. Should the minorities of Southern Nigeria secede, it is most likely that what will happen will be that the Ibibio/Efik nation in the East will become a separate nation while the Ijaw/Edoid in the west go their own way. Igbos/Igboid will go their separate way. Niger Delta Republic is a pipe dream.
You are the joker.. .Always thinking igbos are the unified when in actual fact igbos are the most divided tribe that speaks the same language.. .why do you think it is difficult for the igbos to even come out with a presidential candidate? I have stayed with several tribes and found out that igbos are the most divided people...If igbos were united why do they need the help of Niger deltans for their biafra dream? Why do they need militants from the ND region to help them... If nigerdelta is divided you can't get their help, that's a FACT.. .
Even ojukwu came out for a political post and his same igbos didn't vote for him.. .So who are you deceiving?
Nigerdelta republic has been on for years long before you guys thought of biafra so get that into your thick skull. .
Because igbos are divided does not mean other tribes are and any of them who are residents (take note of that word) and want biafra instead of nigerdelta can simply migrate to meet his people in enugu...

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by attackgat: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2016
dragonking2:
You are the joker.. .Always thinking igbos are the unified when in actual fact igbos are the most divided tribe that speaks the same language.. .why do you think it is difficult for the igbos to even come out with a presidential candidate? I have stayed with several tribes and found out that igbos are the most divided people...If igbos were united why do they need the help of Niger deltans for their biafra dream? Why do they need militants from the ND region to help them... If nigerdelta is divided you can't get their help, that's a FACT.. .
Even ojukwu came out for a political post and his same igbos didn't vote for him.. .So who are you deceiving?
Nigerdelta republic has been on for years long before you guys thought of biafra so get that into your thick skull. .
Because igbos are divided does not mean other tribes are and any of them who are residents (take note of that word) and want biafra instead of nigerdelta can simply migrate to meet his people in enugu...

So you know any tribe in Nigeria that is united? Do you even know any family that is united? The Igbos you are talking about, were they United in who they voted for in the last presidential election or do you think now is before? You keep talking about this Niger Delta as if it is a tribe. The Niger Delta Republic you are talking about, probably the one Isaac Boro declared, was just for his Ijaw people only. Niger-Delta was originally a term the British used for Riverine communities, mostly Ijaws, but people now use it to describe anyone who isn't Igbo or Yoruba in the south of Nigeria. People like you keep saying that Igbos want join certain minorities in their Biafran dream but you will at the same time join more than 30 ethnic groups in your so called Nigeria Delta region, most of them are people you have historical connection with. It is really funny. How can an Urohbo man be claiming to be brothers with an Efik man? Even the Igbos who have a border with Efik/Ibibio's and interacted with them for hundreds of years have not claimed them, it is a Bini/Itsekiri/Isoko man on the other side of the River Niger who wants to claim them? Laughable. Well, a referendum will surely come some day and everyone will choose where they belong.

3 Likes

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by dragonking2: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
attackgat:

So you know any tribe in Nigeria that is united? Do you even know any family that is united? The Igbos you are talking about, were they United in who they voted for in the last presidential election or do you think now is before? You keep talking about this Niger Delta as if it is a tribe. The Niger Delta Republic you are talking about, probably the one Isaac Boro declared, was just for his Ijaw people only. Niger-Delta was originally a term the British used for Riverine communities, mostly Ijaws, but people now use it to describe anyone who isn't Igbo or Yoruba in the south of Nigeria. People like you keep saying that Igbos want join certain minorities in their Biafran dream but you will at the same time join more than 30 ethnic groups in your so called Nigeria Delta region, most of them are people you have historical connection with. It is really funny. How can an Urohbo man be claiming to be brothers with an Efik man? Even the Igbos who have a border with Efik/Ibibio's and interacted with them for hundreds of years have not claimed them, it is a Bini/Itsekiri/Isoko man on the other side of the River Niger who wants to claim them? Laughable. Well, a referendum will surely come some day and everyone will choose where they belong.
That is the problem with you.. You think that once a republic is formed, one will want to form a Lord over the other... SMH.. .We are more United and I know it hurts you so much, take nairaland for example, you will never see an isoko /urhobo man attack or insult a brother from Calabar because of tribal sentiments but I can show you several fights between igbos from anambra and igbos from imo state and how they attack themselves constantly. ..you even relegated ebonyi to the backgrounds. .lol..
BTW how many votes did the igbos give in the last government in the election when compared to votes from delta, Rivers, Edo and other nigerdelta states? You guys were a monumental disappointment dispite your noise making and majority claiming rants.. ...Abeg go sleep
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by attackgat: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
dragonking2:
That is the problem with you.. You think that once a republic is formed, one will want to form a Lord over the other... SMH.. .We are more United and I know it hurts you so much, take nairaland for example, you will never see an isoko /urhobo man attack or insult a brother from Calabar because of tribal sentiments but I can show you several fights between igbos from anambra and igbos from imo state and how they attack themselves constantly. ..you even relegated ebonyi to the backgrounds. .lol..
BTW how many votes did the igbos give in the last government in the election when compared to votes from delta, Rivers, Edo and other nigerdelta states? You guys were a monumental disappointment dispite your noise making and majority claiming rants.. ...Abeg go sleep

Instead of this long ranting, what you should do is support a referendum. Those want to be together, will decide, those who want to go will go, those who want to stay will stay. That way, everyone will be happy.
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Akious2k2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
This people hate buhari no be small
They just relaxed when he travelled, now they started again because he has arrived
Unfortunately, d tin no affect PMB salary or travel allowance
Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Akious2k2(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Achuwa1:
fulanimafia: 11:09pm
The bombs have started going off in the SE courtesy of the Ijaw terrorists.

The Niger Delta environmental destruction and ecological devastation is going east. The militants must be trying to show that they are truly one.

Blow everything up, leave nothing standing.

Report reaching me some days back from the last economic meeting held is tht 15%=#900b has being cut off from ur budget.
dont worry,by August maybe 50% will be off ur budget & u willl need to use groundnut from the north & cocoa from sw to fund the remaining part left.
U know d good tin about d bombings, it will make there leaders wake up, not d FG... Good move

1 Like

Re: "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State by Akious2k2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Nice one there blow up everything.I created a thread once asking when the s.east militants would start blowing up pipelines,now they proofing me wrong.may sango,amadioha,horus,thor,ogun descend on anybody dat tells them to stop or try to stop them.the land wey no dy fertile before dem dy bomb am.if they stop shoeku okuku eboraima would descend on them with plagues worst than the one God brought to egypt

Nice one flatheaded red scorpion
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session / Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview / 2face Is Asking Why An Idoma Man Can't Be Governor In Benue, What About Igede?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.