Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam (8423 Views)

Osinbajo Is Doing Very Well, Buhari Can Remains In London - Aisha Of BBOG Spits / Where Is Aisha Buhari? / unique Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Why I believe PMB's wife is AISHA of Haliburton scam

Following the controversies currently going on concerning the Haliburton case. I have decided to give the following case scenerios as reasons why I believe that Aisha Buhari od the Haliburton case is indeed our first lady.

1. Lamorde, former EFCC boss was claimed to be on the run after diverting over N1trillion of EFCC money. The truth is that the money was diverted for Buharia's election and that is the reason why he has remained untouched till date. He was only sent away on a terminal leave.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199056-senate-orders-arrest-former-efcc-chairman-lamorde.html

Just when we had almost forgotten about the money he diverted from EFCC, he now came back from the moon to tell us that AISHA BUHARI is not the president's wife. At the moment GEJ has the whole file and it is part of the reason why GEJ has not been touched till date.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/why-weve-not-arrested-jonathan-efcc-boss/

According to EFCC, the EFCC boss, Mr Ibrahim Magu said that no document has been traced to Jonathan giving any approval for the disbursement of the money for any purpose other than arms purchase.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/why-weve-not-arrested-jonathan-efcc-boss/

This is a big lie, Jonathan has the full file of the Haliburton case.

2.Remember thw N135 Million NGN donation by Aisha to IDP in Yola during the election?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/176715-buharis-wife-donates-drugs-worth-n135m-displaced-persons-yola.html

The 10 million naira expensive watch that she was once wearing when her husband was just sword in

https://www.naij.com/452094-nigerians-react-to-aisha-buharis-10-million-naira-watch.html

Have you ever asked yourself where she got that money in as much as her husband claimed that time that she cannot afford money for the nomination form

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/10/i-took-bank-loan-to-pay-for-apc.html

She also tried to control the damage by reducing the donation but was criticized and that was what she want

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/01/aisha-buhari-donates-five-bags-of-rice-four-cartons-of-milk-to-displaced-agatu-people/

Well, I guess a lot of people were very gullible to ask questions.

3. I have seen the well photoshoped Passport being paraded as the real Aisha, ca mon, I never knew that one can wear headties to take passport pictures, they carefully carved out the pasport numbers so that they cannot be traced to another person by the USA government that has an authentic database of all aliens in their country. Tomorrow, am going to ask my friend to put Obama in Nigerian passport.

Why release a passport immediately whereas you are using 15 SAN to stop your certificate forgery.

4. The fact that Fayose's account was just frozen says a lot.

5. I heard she just called Fayose a mad dog, on twitter... The truth is the only thing that hurts, she is indeed pained.

PLEASE, Madam Aisha, prove us wrong by going to the USA.

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by raph101(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
If Abacha was not corrupt, why or how will Aisha be? Na naija we dey, u never get to know the truth from the guys at the top.

*modified *

Mama AmB, confess Jor, we will cover u, no need to fight dirty.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Ratello: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
They thought Fayose is a rabid dog, I am sure Fayose knows what he is talking about because from day 1, this Buhari's government is built on the foundation of lies.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by tinkinjow: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
Say what u want, they won't hear.
They hv sworn to lunacy
A time beckons, until then.....

6 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by cokoduck: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
May you live long, OP

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
I think aisha should make a trip to the usa

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2016
3. I have seen the well photoshoped Passport being paraded as the real Aisha, ca mon, I never knew that one can wear headties to take passport pictures, [size=18pt]they carefully carved out the passport numbers so that they cannot be traced to another person.[/size]
@ d bolded...I thought I was d only one that noticed that. You don't fight corruption with corruption, Buhary is corruption personified but, it still amazes me whenever APC & Zombies says he's fighting corruption. You don't cure sanity with insanity.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by ifecomito(m): 12:09am On Jun 22, 2016
They should keep on deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving the sensible citizens.....only the gullible ones will believe that falacy![b][/b]

13 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2016
The OP, Musa Ibrahim is a known scammer and 419ner. Be careful, he's smooth talking but dangerous and may take advantage of you should you enter into any correspondence with him. His specialty, among many, is internet fraud.
Be warned.
http://crime-online.info/ibrahim-musa-is-at-it-again/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
The OP, Musa Ibrahim is a known scammer and 419ner. Be careful, he's smooth talking but dangerous and may take advantage of you should you enter into any correspondence with him. His specialty, among many, is internet fraud.
Be warned.
Ok! We have heard you. But, is there any sense in what he just said? Your boxer won't tear/be stolen if you can leave the messenger & heed the message..

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by eph12(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Some people won't be able to sleep this night. Emergency meeting has been called and ideas are flying round on how to counter this. It will be very interesting to read their rebuttal.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by amuokuko: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2016
We all know that Buhari is a Thief in Pope's clothing...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by ejilife: 12:18am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Be warned.
Why not prove him wrong if you think otherwise instead of barking like another Mad Dog of Aisha Buhari's level?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:26am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok! We have heard you. But, is there any sense in what he just said? Your boxer won't tear/be stolen if you can leave the messenger & heed the message..
What reputation does a scammer have to be relied upon? He's just a paid hack and here to scam us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by OreMI22: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2016
[size=15pt]Atiku Abubakar was known to be close to Gen Buhari.

The half a million dollars Hajia Aisha Buhari gave to US Congressman William Jefferson allegedly came from Atiku Abubakar.

Fraudsters have already gone to substitute Aisha Buhari's passport picture with the fake picture of a dead woman just to deceive us
[/size]

http://www.post-nigeria.com/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha-buharis-involvement-in-the-atiku-jefferson-scandal/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2016
ejilife:
Why not prove him wrong if you think otherwise instead of barking like another Mad Dog of Aisha Buhari's level?
You must be a joker, ... to prove a scammer wrong? That thief, who has N1.2 billion in one account is the mad dog.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:33am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
What reputation does a scammer has to be relied upon? He's just a paid hack and here to scam us.
Prove him wrong with facts rather than changing the goal post in the middle of the match..

22 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Prove him wrong with a constructive criticisms & acts than changing the goal post in the middle of the match..
One of his letters was even touted by Scam-O-Matic as a template for scammers. Scammer's evidence cannot be accepted by a competent court. That tells you he's a certified liar and a criminal.
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-10/04/00985354.4.htm
|
<Dr.Moussa Ibrahim>
Reply-To: drmibrahim1@
hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 11:15:53
Subject: INVESTMENT
Dear Sir/Madam,
RE-€ 42,500,000.00(FOURTH TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO) INVESTMENT.
I wish this proposals will not embarrass you as I had no previous correspondence with you.
I am Dr. Moussa Ibrahim, a Libyan nationality.My objective is to establish a viable business relationship with you.
I was a member of Late.Col.Muammar Gaddafi 's regime. At the peak of rebel attack against our Government, it was unanimously agreed that every member of the cabinet fought to ensure we were not humiliate out of
power, but at last the superior power of NATO some how disorganized our war plan. Hence the need for every one to stamped for safety. And to hide or take refuge in any opportunity.
Whilst am yet in a hide out since then trying to find my way out of Libya territory.
But my most predicament is the available cash (EURO 42,500,000.00)at my disposal which I am willing to part to or your organization in OVERSEA there so you could invest it wisely into viable and profit yielding venture in your country. It is my cogent believe that the profit so accrued from the investment placement annually may be plough back to me for upkeep in any place or country I may finally granted refuge.
I am ready to dialogue and agree in terms and condition with you if you can accept this funds for investment on my behalf.
Interestingly, I have arranged a professional packaging firm who could package the entire funds beyond any security intervention. And would be handled to a known Diplomat who is experienced in this field to deliver the
cash to you in OVERSEAS under Diplomatic coverage tag.
However, I earnestly advise you to keep this transaction absolutely confidential due to my safety.
Finally, no matter what your response may be, kindly advise me without any delay to enabling me know next
line of action,through this Email: mibrahim12015@hotmail.com
Thanks
Yours sincerely
Dr.Moussa Ibrahim

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
One if his letters was even touted by Scam-O-Matic as a template for scammer. Scammer's evidence cannot be accepted by a competent court. That tells you he's a certified liar and a criminal.
http://www.419scam.org/emails/2015-10/04/00985354.4.htm
“A Certified Liar” with a verifiable facts. Please if you don't mind, prove his statements above wrong with evidence

22 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
“A Certified Liar” with a verifiable facts. Please if you don't mind, prove his statements above wrong with evidence
My only question to you is, does a scammer have a reputation?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by idupaul: 12:51am On Jun 22, 2016
We are still waiting to know who the real Aisha is ..but I know she might be who we think

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by SuperS1Panther: 12:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Only if Governor Ayo Fayose’s media team had done a bit of literature research, there would have been no need for him to commit his greatest gaffe of the decade, confusing Halliburton’s ‘Aisha Buhari’ with President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife.

In April 2007, President Buhari, then a candidate for the presidential election of the year, had spoken about Fayose’s own Aisha Buhari, in an interview with a correspondent of the New York Times. The paper was then investigating a lobbying scam, in which former governor of Akwa Ibom state, Victor Obong Attah, lost $1.2million of the state money to an American that promised more than he could deliver for the governor.

That Aisha Buhari, described then as a middle-aged woman had introduced the lobbyist, Richard T Hines to Attah.
President Buhari was interviewed at the time and he flatly denied knowing the woman.

“I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,” Buhari said. “I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.”
Fayose’s Aisha Buhari had wormed herself to some people, including Attah, claiming to be Buhari’s daughter. And the subterfuge opened doors for her.

Attah, an architect who became governor of Akwa Ibom in 1999, was fooled by the impostor that he proudly claimed to have known the father, who he described as a powerful Nigerian politician, by reputation. Attah had President Buhari in mind.

He had met the woman, with residence in Virginia in the USA in 2001 when she accompanied a group of American politicians that included the later disgraced US House of Reps member Mr. William Jefferson to Akwa Ibom to see oil-related pollution problems there.
Similarly, another Nigerian who met the impostor Aisha Buhari at a pharmacy shop in the US and actually linked her with Hines, also believed her lie. The said Aisha had splashed several thousands of dollars on perfumes at the shop and the Nigerian, Joshua Assiba struck a conversation.

“You must be a rich woman, looking at the way you dress and spend money,” Mr. Assiba recalls telling Ms. Buhari.
As the pair struck up a conversation and subsequently became friends, Mr. Assiba, then a security guard, said she told him that her father was the former military ruler of Nigeria, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, and that her American friends included politicians like Mr. Jefferson of Louisiana.

But back then in 2007, she was already busted as an impostor by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, then headed by Nuhu Ribadu.

Ribadu was so sure, according to the New York Times report that the woman was not the person she claimed to be.
According to the report, Ribadu said he was uncertain if her name is Aisha Buhari, but he emphatically denied she was the daughter of President Buhari.

Just pity Fayose for the costly goof of the decade, if not the century!

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
My only question to you is, does a scammer have a reputation?
My only problem with you is “prove his statements wrong!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by demarc001: 12:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Me I just know say Buhari no clean as him dey claim

8 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 1:01am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
My only problem with you is “prove his statements wrong!
Well, there's nothing to prove. I put it to him that he's a scammer. Why is he running? Let him defend himself. You'll be disgraced like Fayose if you follow and defend his line of argument blindly.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by ejilife: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari has just proven Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose right with the so called passport of the real jefferson case Aisha Buhari they released. Can someone ask me how?

13 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by ejilife: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari has just proven Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose right with the so called passport of the real jefferson case Aisha Buhari they released. Can someone call me how?

10 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:10am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Well, there's nothing to prove. I put it to him that he's a scammer. Why is he running? Let him defend himself. You'll be disgraced like Fayose if you follow and defend his line of argument blindly.
nobody is defending anybody here. Ok! he is a scammer, good & fine, but the statements with facts he made above are they true or just just a mere fallacy??

13 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 1:26am On Jun 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
nobody is defending anybody here. Ok! he is a scammer, good & fine, but the statements with facts he made above are they true or just just a mere fallacy??
Understand my point. A scammer cannot be relied upon to be just. He has disqualified himself. He cannot be trusted with anything.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by PhockPhockMan: 1:29am On Jun 22, 2016
I'm I the only one seeing this correction fluid.

[size=18pt]
Scam everywhere
[/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido: I’ll Defeat Buhari If I Secure PDP Ticket / Profiling The 179 Communities In Anambra State. / Tinubu’s Networth Exposed: An Insider Reveals Details Of The Richest Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.