Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam (8420 Views)

Osinbajo Is Doing Very Well, Buhari Can Remains In London - Aisha Of BBOG Spits / Where Is Aisha Buhari? / unique Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
The OP, Musa Ibrahim is a known scammer and 419ner. Be careful, he's smooth talking but dangerous and may take advantage of you should you enter into any correspondence with him. His specialty, among many, is internet fraud.
Be warned.
http://crime-online.info/ibrahim-musa-is-at-it-again/

Dude what is wrong with you now undecided. This is just sad,someone just proved a point about the president's wife being involved in a fraud and you are here talking about Internet fraud. I wonder how that affects the points proven.

I think religion is clouding your judgement and that's not so good.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
The OP, Musa Ibrahim is a known scammer and 419ner. Be careful, he's smooth talking but dangerous and may take advantage of you should you enter into any correspondence with him. His specialty, among many, is internet fraud.
Be warned.
http://crime-online.info/ibrahim-musa-is-at-it-again/

Dude what is wrong with you now undecided. This is just sad,someone just proved a point about the president's wife being involved in a fraud and you are here talking about Internet fraud. I wonder how that affects the points proven.

I think religion is clouding your judgement here and that's not so good.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:

How old are you?
You can come up with it (my age) as you did with this Tales by Moonlight you brought up as your evidence for Aisha's guiltiness.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2016
niyot124:

Let you and MusaIbrahim (the renown) internet fraudster come out of your election defeat hangover and we can talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by seguno2: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Understand my point. A scammer cannot be relied upon to be just. He has disqualified himself. He cannot be trusted with anything.

I thought that our president is also a scammer, at least for saying that Abacha did not steal, apart from other evidence. Yet you rely on him to be just and you also trust him with our entire country, not so?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
seguno2:

I thought that our president is also a scammer, at least for saying that Abacha did not steal, apart from other evidence. Yet you trust him, not so?
Tell GEJ to say that as a defense by the time they arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Let you and MusaIbrahim (the renown) internet fraudster come out of your election defeat hangover and we can talk.

Once again, this is not about election hangover defeat or not, didn't even vote. This is about our so called leaders being corrupt.

Try to COMPREHEND ...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
niyot124:

Once again, this is not about election hangover defeat or not, didn't even vote. This is about our so called leaders being corrupt.

Try to COMPREHEND ...
Okay, we'd do better for the general good if we insist on proper investigation and punishment to wrongdoers rather than this hatefilled, emotional drivel presented as 'evidence,' with intent to malign. Or, we should challenge Aisha to go yo court to demand justice for being dragged into an affair she didn't know. You and I know that those flogging this issue are not about justice but some sinister motives. If it is, to argue with that is to deny your conscience.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by seguno2: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Tell GEJ to say that as a defense by the time they arrest him.

What has the former president got to do with the obvious CORRUPTION of Buhari family?
Why are you frustrated and fruitlessly trying to divert attention away from the HYPOCRISY of our saintly president?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by SamMilla1(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
MalcoImX:
Who is this thing? Look at this impostor and s scammer. MusaIbrahim1 has now turned to SamMilla1. Resolve your identity crisis first.

Stay away from my handle,
Blockhead.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by muhammad72(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Okay you man. The international passport you see, there is nothing hidden from it. The passport number is clearly there. Please don't make judgements based on only your understanding. Ask people, ask them. The passport number is there down if you read the part of something like a bar code. The last line you will see the passport number there. It was issued in Washington I guess.

Open your eyes.

Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Enahi(f): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Please I would like Premiumtimes to dig more into Aisha Buhari. Buhari has a daughter named Aisha and she is listed as one of his daughters. Her pictures are nowhere in the internet.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
muhammad72:
Okay you man. The international passport you see, there is nothing hidden from it. The passport number is clearly there. Please don't make judgements based on only your understanding. Ask people, ask them. The passport number is there down if you read the part of something like a bar code. The last line you will see the passport number there. It was issued in Washington I guess.

Open your eyes.

The real owner of the passport is already crying out in the USA

https://www.nairaland.com/3181465/aisha-buharis-alleged-impostor-speaks
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by gamargu(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
I'm I the only one seeing this correction fluid.

[size=18pt]
Scam everywhere
[/size]
Check the passport it says place of birth Daura while aisha buhari was born in adamawa
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by PhockPhockMan: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
gamargu:

Check the passport it says place of birth Daura while aisha buhari was born in adamawa

Ok.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:

Yes i believe because the details shows that one is related to Atiku Abubakar and also one has not been to the USA for long... Why is she overreacting on Twitter...
The alleged Aisha Buhari lives in Virginia, US and middle-aged as at 2006.
Don't let some corrupt, dirty prick that abused the mandate and trust we've given to him still use your naivety to escape justice.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2016
RoyalPriesthuud:
The alleged Aisha Buhari lives in Virginia, US and middle-aged as at 2006.
Don't let some corrupt, dirty prick that abused the mandate and trust we've given to him still use your naivety to escape justice.
I will believe that a criminal walks free in America the day Pmbs wife goes to America and comes back free... Remember Jonathan was rumoured to have sought exile in Ivory coast, he proved them wrong by coming back to Nigeria and visiting Aso rock... Pmbs wife should visit USA
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2016
SamMilla1:

Stay away from my handle,
Blockhead.
Or you stay from mine. You started quoting me, coconut head.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 7:15am On Jun 23, 2016
seguno2:

What has the former president got to do with the obvious CORRUPTION of Buhari family?
Why are you frustrated and fruitlessly trying to divert attention away from the HYPOCRISY of our saintly president?
Because your hero (Fayose) is frustrated and hopelessly trying to divert attention from the discovery that he has N1.2 billion in one of many of his accounts.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by jayriginal: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:

The MOD has already taken the Twitter story to front page... Google is your friend

TonyeBarcanista:
ON THE CONTROVERSIAL HALIBURTON AISHA BUHARI:
Having done my independent investigation, I came to conclusion that the said Aisha Buhari is an impostor and not related to the Wife of the President. These are my reasons;

1. The said Miss Aisha Buhari claimed to be the daughter of General Muhammadu Buhari and not the Wife of General Muhammadu Buhari.

However, Buhari in 2006 had denied having any daughter with such name. According to him;

“I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,” Mr. Buhari said. “I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.”
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

2. The said Aisha of Haliburton was said to be in her middle age as at 2006, while Mrs Buhari is 47years of age as at now.

3. The Haliburton Aisha was said to have testified in the Haliburton case in the USA in 2006, there is no record that Mrs Buhari ever appeared in USA court to give any testimony.

4. Former EFCC Chairman and PDP Chieftain Mallam Nuhu Ribadu that handled the case had confirmed that the fraudulent Aisha is not the daughter of Mr President and has no relationship with him.

5. A Google search on the image of haliburton Aisha reveals no semblance with Mrs Aisha Buhari.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by jayriginal: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2016
niyot124:

You,what is wrong with you?

How did he prove a point? With a name? The same person who has the same name as a scammer wants you to believe that in his case a name is not enough evidence. However in another case he wants you to believe that a name is enough evidence? Isn't that double standards?

Do you people even bother to hear both sides of a story or do you just go with popular opinion (no matter how unreasonable it may seem).

Hear from a core PDP supporter.

TonyeBarcanista:
ON THE CONTROVERSIAL HALIBURTON AISHA BUHARI:
Having done my independent investigation, I came to conclusion that the said Aisha Buhari is an impostor and not related to the Wife of the President. These are my reasons;

1. The said Miss Aisha Buhari claimed to be the daughter of General Muhammadu Buhari and not the Wife of General Muhammadu Buhari.

However, Buhari in 2006 had denied having any daughter with such name. According to him;

“I don’t have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari,” Mr. Buhari said. “I don’t have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter.”
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/business/yourmoney/29lobby.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

2. The said Aisha of Haliburton was said to be in her middle age as at 2006, while Mrs Buhari is 47years of age as at now.

3. The Haliburton Aisha was said to have testified in the Haliburton case in the USA in 2006, there is no record that Mrs Buhari ever appeared in USA court to give any testimony.

4. Former EFCC Chairman and PDP Chieftain Mallam Nuhu Ribadu that handled the case had confirmed that the fraudulent Aisha is not the daughter of Mr President and has no relationship with him.

5. A Google search on the image of haliburton Aisha reveals no semblance with Mrs Aisha Buhari.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2016
MalcoImX:
Okay, we'd do better for the general good if we insist on proper investigation and punishment to wrongdoers rather than this hatefilled, emotional drivel presented as 'evidence,' with intent to malign. Or, we should challenge Aisha to go yo court to demand justice for being dragged into an affair she didn't know. You and I know that those flogging this issue are not about justice but some sinister motives. If it is, to argue with that is to deny your conscience.

with all these being said, I must really commend you. You have tried.

Lemme ask you though, in your opinion and judgement,do you think Buhari,his wife, his administration / government is corrupt-free? He claims to be fighting corruption anyway.

If your answer is YES Then I have no further words to say to you, analyst.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2016
niyot124:

with all these being said, I must really commend you. You have tried.

Lemme ask you though, in your opinion and judgement,do you think Buhari,his wife, his administration / government is corrupt-free? He claims to be fighting corruption anyway.

If your answer is YES Then I have no further words to say to you, analyst.
Nobody is 100% free, but those who are self-aware, know the difference between good and bad, and try with all their strengths, battling their conscience to do the good and be good have the moral standing to assume being closer to reality.
For Buhari, his claim to be and do right is his 'undoing.' If he'd gone with the Joneses he wouldn't be so much scrutinized and hated. Surprisingly, some oppose him only on the basis that NO NIGERIAN should lay claim to honesty.
Let me tell you the secret to Buhari's popularity, especially with the lower society. There's s 100% trust from his followers that he has their interests at heart; that he'll be with them and will never betray them. How he's able to establish this has to do with time. Overtime, they've seen that what he stood for is the right; that he's had opportunities to be stupendously rich but he has stayed modest.
No human is infallible and whether Buhari betrays them or not cannot be established, ...but the TRUST has been established. That is his secret or the bond between him and his people.
I remembered an image of a physically challenged person and old men and women donating to Buhari during the campaigns. Some are struggling with life but they gave their widow's mite because of belief. They do it because of trust, the same way we also believe we have to defend him from falsehood as a way to contribute to truth and national growth.
Finally, if you could answer, "Why do you love Jesus Christ (if as I suppose you're a Christian)," then you'll understand the secret to Buhari's hold on his people.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2016
MalcoImX:
Nobody is 100% free, but those who are self-aware, know the difference between good and bad, and try with all their strengths, battling their conscience to do the good and be good have the moral standing to assume being closer to reality.
For Buhari, his claim to be and do right is his 'undoing.' If he'd gone with the Joneses he wouldn't be so much scrutinized and hated. Surprisingly, some oppose him only on the basis that NO NIGERIAN should lay claim to honesty.
Let me tell you the secret to Buhari's popularity, especially with the lower society. There's s 100% trust from his followers that he has their interests at heart; that he'll be with them and will never betray them. How he's able to establish this has to do with time. Overtime, they've seen that what he stood for is the right; that he's had opportunities to be stupendously rich but he has stayed modest.
No human is infallible and whether Buhari betrays them or not cannot be established, ...but the TRUST has been established. That is his secret or the bond between him and his people.
I remembered an image of a physically challenged person and old men and women donating to Buhari during the campaigns. Some are struggling with life but they gave their widow's mite because of belief. They do it because of trust, the same way we also believe we have to defend him from falsehood as a way to contribute to truth and national growth.
Finally, if you could answer, "Why do you love Jesus Christ (if as I suppose you're a Christian)," then you'll understand the secret to Buhari's hold on his people.

First, Do not compare Buhari with Jesus Christ just the same way I know that you ( if and as I suppose you're a Muslim) cannot compare a mere mortal with Mohammed.

Second, I want you to understand that no matter how hard Buhari or any politician with a rather good intention tries to combat corruption in this country,so long they still have corrupt people in caucus or cabinet, i can attest to the fact that will be a most likely mission impossible.

So even if Buhari does have a good intention towards fighting corruption in this country,with the kind of people he moves with,it is not so likely i'd say.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
niyot124:

First, Do not compare Buhari with Jesus Christ just the same way I know that you ( if and as I suppose you're a Muslim) cannot compare a mere mortal with Mohammed.

Second, I want you to understand that no matter how hard Buhari or any politician with a rather good intention tries to combat corruption in this country,so long they still have corrupt people in caucus or cabinet, i can attest to the fact that will be a most likely mission impossible.

So even if Buhari does have a good intention towards fighting corruption in this country,with the kind of people he moves with,it is not so likely i'd say.
I am drawing an analogy not comparing. My point is religious people love their prophets because they (the prophets love them), and are ready to even die for their subjects.
You cannot have a party or associates made up of all good people. Your ability to be with all manner of people and manage the situations is proportional to your level of consciousness.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
MalcoImX:
I am drawing an analogy not comparing. My point is religious people love their prophets because they (the prophets love them), and are ready to even die for their subjects.
You cannot have a party or associates made up of all good people. Your ability to be with all manner of people and manage the situations is proportional to your level of consciousness.

Okay fine about the religion and prophet thing. But I'm not done yet.

What's your zodiac sign, just curious. You seem to like argument, constructive maybe.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2016
niyot124:

Okay fine about the religion and prophet thing. But I'm not done yet.

What's your zodiac sign, just curious. You seem to like argument, constructive maybe.
I don't do astrology. I like mystics and spiritualists, especially Vernon Howard and Ahmed Yasin. I'll appreciate if you can recommend a mystic and a spiritualist. On the temporal plane, I like Thomas Watson, Walter Chrysler, The Undertaker, Mike Tyson, Mahammadu Buhari, Henry Ford and Dr. Samuel Johnson.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:
Why I believe PMB's wife is AISHA of Haliburton scam

Following the controversies currently going on concerning the Haliburton case. I have decided to give the following case scenerios as reasons why I believe that Aisha Buhari od the Haliburton case is indeed our first lady.

1. Lamorde, former EFCC boss was claimed to be on the run after diverting over N1trillion of EFCC money. The truth is that the money was diverted for Buharia's election and that is the reason why he has remained untouched till date. He was only sent away on a terminal leave.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199056-senate-orders-arrest-former-efcc-chairman-lamorde.html

Just when we had almost forgotten about the money he diverted from EFCC, he now came back from the moon to tell us that AISHA BUHARI is not the president's wife. At the moment GEJ has the whole file and it is part of the reason why GEJ has not been touched till date.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/why-weve-not-arrested-jonathan-efcc-boss/

According to EFCC, the EFCC boss, Mr Ibrahim Magu said that no document has been traced to Jonathan giving any approval for the disbursement of the money for any purpose other than arms purchase.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/why-weve-not-arrested-jonathan-efcc-boss/

This is a big lie, Jonathan has the full file of the Haliburton case.

2.Remember thw N135 Million NGN donation by Aisha to IDP in Yola during the election?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/176715-buharis-wife-donates-drugs-worth-n135m-displaced-persons-yola.html

The 10 million naira expensive watch that she was once wearing when her husband was just sword in

https://www.naij.com/452094-nigerians-react-to-aisha-buharis-10-million-naira-watch.html

Have you ever asked yourself where she got that money in as much as her husband claimed that time that she cannot afford money for the nomination form

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/10/i-took-bank-loan-to-pay-for-apc.html

She also tried to control the damage by reducing the donation but was criticized and that was what she want

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/01/aisha-buhari-donates-five-bags-of-rice-four-cartons-of-milk-to-displaced-agatu-people/

Well, I guess a lot of people were very gullible to ask questions.

3. I have seen the well photoshoped Passport being paraded as the real Aisha, ca mon, I never knew that one can wear headties to take passport pictures, they carefully carved out the pasport numbers so that they cannot be traced to another person by the USA government that has an authentic database of all aliens in their country. Tomorrow, am going to ask my friend to put Obama in Nigerian passport.

Why release a passport immediately whereas you are using 15 SAN to stop your certificate forgery.

4. The fact that Fayose's account was just frozen says a lot.

5. I heard she just called Fayose a mad dog, on twitter... The truth is the only thing that hurts, she is indeed pained.

PLEASE, Madam Aisha, prove us wrong by going to the USA.

Beautiful nonsense
So abeg
How this one now take help pay those hungry workers their salaries or better still how does this move us forward
One of the reasons why I support buhari probing just pdp is that I EXPECT pdp to do the same when they come in
Nigga stop wasting mb writing aimless nonsense that doesn't help anyone but educate dull people will more trash!
As for the passport! People use pictures like that! Use google not ur mind to get facts
People like you eh need to be arrested for preaching rubbish
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Enahi:
Please I would like Premiumtimes to dig more into Aisha Buhari. Buhari has a daughter named Aisha and she is listed as one of his daughters. Her pictures are nowhere in the internet.

Please eh! Can you come to abuja and help with the investigation!
Una too dull for this country
Instead of you to be worried about how to move forward ure looking for aisha buhari of 150,000 dollars lol
People shared 2.4billion dollars u didn't look for them!
Misguided people
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2016
MalcoImX:
I don't do astrology. I like mystics and spiritualists, especially Vernon Howard and Ahmed Yasin. I'll appreciate if you can recommend a mystic and a spiritualist. On the temporal plane, I like Thomas Watson, Walter Chrysler, The Undertaker, Mike Tyson, Mahammadu Buhari, Henry Ford and Dr. Samuel Johnson.

Lol cheesy. It's amazing how you tend to have a list of people you like,just like that. Mine is endless, if you ask me. Nature.

I don't know anything about mysticism and spiritualism. I have always thought zodiac is the height of it all. You seem like a scorpio or Aquarius to me.

I sense I might be wrong though,as there is bound to be a surprise.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by MalcoImX: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2016
niyot124:

Lol cheesy. It's amazing how you tend to have a list of people you like,just like that. Mine is endless, if you ask me. Nature.

I don't know anything about mysticism and spiritualism. I have always thought zodiac is the height of it all. You seem like a scorpio or Aquarius to me.

I sense I might be wrong though,as there is bound to be a surprise.
What's Scorpio and Aquarius. Scorpio isn't good. It sounds like a scorpion, therefore can bite. Aquarius is like water, and can therefore more useful. Thanks.
Re: Why I Believe Pmb's Wife Is AISHA Of Haliburton Scam by niyot124: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2016
MalcoImX:
What's Scorpio and Aquarius. Scorpio isn't good. It sounds like a scorpion, therefore can bite. Aquarius is like water, and can therefore more useful. Thanks.

Sure no prob.

Scorpio is the zodiac sign for people born between October ending and mid November while Aquarius I think is between mid January to mid February. It basically depends on the date. These set of people are among those that love arguments but they are not the only ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Networth Exposed: An Insider Reveals Details Of The Richest Politician / AEDC Raises Collection To N6bn, Captures 1.1m Customers / Breaking News: ICPC Seals Shehu Dikko’s Residence Over NFF Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.