Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (41920 Views)

Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-Screening 2016 / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Natotogokillme: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Cool
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Akalia(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
The state quota number is small comparing it to the regular intake. Well my name is not on the list and I accept it in good fate. Man did his bit. Best of favour to all the successful candidates anyway.

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Bnladan:
Many will be disappointed, I am already. Only 12 candidates from each state were shortlisted. With my gud grade I was more than confident. But dis is how Allah wants it 2 be, and dis I hv accepted with gud faith. Wish u gud luck friends
Half of those shortlisted applicants will be dropped at the final selection.

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Drsheddy(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Gufyft
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by oviexcels(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2016
congrats to those who's name is on d list
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 22, 2016
So many HNDs made it this is commending

Congrats to those who made it join you guys soon
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by usquare250(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria my country, does it mean that people with no godfatherism can't apply for anything in dis country and come out successful? What was the criteria of this people been qualified? Was it based on institutions or grade or .............. God help us kos we have no other country than NIGERIA.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by munalight(f): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2016
EFCC graduate Cadre is also out. check this link for further info: https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/images/OTHER%20CADRE.pdf
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Esmael23(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2016
munalight:
EFCC graduate Cadre is also out. check this link for further info:
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/images/OTHER%20CADRE.pdf
UV done well by sharing this link. Thanks.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Emmawa(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2016
greatestman:

Hard luck, a guy in my department that I knew very well graduated with first class since 2012.. I saw his name among the shortlisted names.. The struggle is real brother.. All our heart desires will be answered in due course..
Amen. Datz it my brother
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Donzee02(m): 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
The Good news have been waiting for
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by delman88(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2016
Why the stress wen only 13 people will be picked.. baba God pick up my call ooo
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by tbaba1234: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Donzee02:
The Good news have been waiting for

Congrats..
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Bnladan(m): 10:10am On Jun 22, 2016
Love Machine:
Half of those shortlisted applicants will be dropped at the final selection.
only 3 will be dropped. 3 will be selected frm each senatorial zone Makin it 9 from each state
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Bnladan(m): 10:11am On Jun 22, 2016
tbaba1234:

Only 12/13 per state shows that it was very competitive.

All the best for the future. May Allah grant you the best.
ameen ameen, tnx
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by edunson(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Bnladan:
ameen
Amen. Let keep faith for police own
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by esejessy(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2016
So happy I didn't waste my time to apply.I expected dis whole shit!
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Kaycee625(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Bnladan:
1. The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Nigerian Air Force 2016 DSSC Interview as follows:
a. Date. 3 July 2016.
b. Venue. Nigerian Air Force Base, Mando Road Kawo, Kaduna

2. Candidates are to prepare to stay in Kaduna for about 7 days and to report with the following:
a. Original of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts. d. 1 Pair of Canvas Shoes.

SIGNED
CN CHUKWU
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff

Follow d following link to download list

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/Downloader?f=admin_controller/generalItem/DownloadFiles/71.pdf
whats the source of this info, cos nothing is on NAF website
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Kaycee625:
Go to www.airforce.ml.ng.At the töp,point or click your mouse on media and resources.A dialog box will appear.Click on download.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2016
Bnladan:
only 3 will be dropped. 3 will be selected frm each senatorial zone Makin it 9 from each state
It will be more than that.Let us wait and see
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by nonyx1(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2016
Please which website did you copy this list from!!!
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by taurusmena1(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2016
May God answer ur prayers an grant ur heart desires
Sammyramires:
Waiting patiently for Nigeria Navy Shortlist.... Exam written more than a Month ago!!!

Baba God help me and my friends ooo.

@sammyramires
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by ibrokola(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2016
harmony940:
This country will remain as it is..........corruption and nepotism kills productivity...
So whats corrupt about this list? Simply because you didn't make the list doesn't mean you should give it a bad name.

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by fabiscolj: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Did you also get the text msg to attend the physical screening
exercise?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Bnladan(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kaycee625:
airforce.mil.ng dis is d NAF website
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by ifeanyimoses: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dt list is so fake. According to the website, d list is not out.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Boldstar(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
This list shows NOTHING has changed about how the military recruits their personnel. All NEPOTISM
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by Boldstar(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
This list shows NOTHING has changed about how the military recruits their personnel. Everything is still NEPOTISM championed by powerful of the country to put JUST their children & wards there.

The screening done was only about height and originals f credentials. The military personnel that checked mine said I PASSED in both height and original of credentials. They should have atleast allowed us to write the interview before cutting us off because we have no godfather.

All I see are names of children of who is who... Buratai, Inalegwu, Adewole (2 of his children), Jibrin, Enenche, Ogar, Udom, Galadima, Fasoranti, Waziri, Ciroma e.t.c.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by skypeople(f): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Seen
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening by AbuAbdullah16: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bnladan:
1. The underlisted candidates are hereby invited to attend Nigerian Air Force 2016 DSSC Interview as follows:
a. Date. 3 July 2016.
b. Venue. Nigerian Air Force Base, Mando Road Kawo, Kaduna

2. Candidates are to prepare to stay in Kaduna for about 7 days and to report with the following:
a. Original of their Credentials.
b. 2 White vests.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts. d. 1 Pair of Canvas Shoes.

SIGNED
CN CHUKWU
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff

Follow d following link to download list

http://www.airforce.mil.ng/Downloader?f=admin_controller/generalItem/DownloadFiles/71.pdf

Please can you tell us where you get this info because I can't find such news on their recruitment site. please,share the source you found this. thank You

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN TIES Loans & Grants For Graduates' Smes / Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.