Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Who Win Miss Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Win Miss Nairaland (992 Views)

She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] / This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Win Miss Nairaland by Strahovski1(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2016
I tell you who win the miss nairaland competition. smiley

I've already seen the person. Forget your votes! I know the person.
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Dolazee(f): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by BoiledHead(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2016
This garlic eating indian guy. It's amazing how much you love nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Greene66: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledHead:
This garlic eating indian guy. It's amazing how much you love nairaland.

Shut up! You cheap fvck. Is it a crime to eat garlic? What have you eaten? Oshogbo weed I guess. How many wraps?
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by BoiledHead(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Greene66:

Shut up! You cheap fvck. Is it a crime to eat garlic? What have you eaten? Oshogbo weed I guess. How many wraps?

Lol Asslicker. Be asslicking some dude. Get a life.

7 Likes

Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Greene66: 12:17am On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledHead:

Lol Asslicker. Be asslicking some dude. Get a life.

Between you and I, who needs a life? You are cheap bro. Really cheap. I don't have your time tonight. Bleep off!
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by vizkiz: 12:24am On Jun 22, 2016
Greene66:

Between you and I, who needs a life? You are cheap bro. Really cheap. I don't have your time tonight. Bleep off!

why do you have to leave just like that? sad

Enjoying the fight already cry

1 Like

Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by sexxydiva(f): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2016
vizkiz:

why do you have to leave just like that? sad

Enjoying the fight already cry

Me too
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2016
sexxydiva:
Me too
Me three
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by unapapadeycraze: 12:34am On Jun 22, 2016
It's between lanicky and mimzy. It's not gonna be a landslide victory, just a slim victory.
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by BoiledHead(m): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Greene66:

Look boy don't start with me. Are you the op? Even the op himself didn't quote me what's your problem? I've noticed how you always attack whenever he is quoted. You his gay boyfriend or what? Fvcking gay

4 Likes

Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by whogoscam: 12:39am On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledHead:

Look boy don't start with me. Are you the op? Even the op himself didn't quote me what's your problem? I've noticed how you always attack whenever he is quoted. You his gay boyfriend or what? Fvcking gay

Keep quiet. Jobless mof'cker. Greene is right. You are cheap and full of trash. Its a pity the baba that did the jazz is dead to reverse it.
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by BoiledHead(m): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2016
whogoscam:

Keep quiet. Jobless mof'cker. Greene is right. You are cheap and full of trash. Its a pity the baba that did the jazz is dead to reverse it.

Seriously? Strahovski1 how many Asslicker do you have? The person you are defending is probably asleep right now as he hasn't even quoted me yet you are killing yourself over some indian guy who doesn't even know your name

3 Likes

Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by whogoscam: 12:42am On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledHead:

Seriously? Strahovski1 how many Asslicker do you have? The person you are defending is probably asleep right now as he hasn't even quoted me yet you are killing yourself over some indian guy who doesn't even know your name

Look at you. Acting like a little girl. Instead of you to face the person blasting you. You are calling someone who doesn't give a nut about you.

You have nothing man. You that your girlfriend got you 12k glasses. Broke fvck
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Greene66: 12:44am On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledHead:

That's not how to treat a lady! No wonder you cannot keep a girlfriend. Jumping from one brothel to another and thread in sexual section looking for a cheap lay. I'm attacking not for him but because when I smell foolishness I'm bound to react.
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by BoiledHead(m): 12:45am On Jun 22, 2016
whogoscam:

Look at you. Acting like a little girl. Instead of you to face the person blasting you. You are calling someone who doesn't give a nut about you.

You have nothing man. You that your girlfriend got you 12k glasses. Broke fvck

You've got my attention. Enjoy the moment. Funny how you quote a person and then accuse him of joblessness wtf?
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by whogoscam: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2016
BoiledHead:

You've got my attention. Enjoy the moment. Funny how you quote a person and then accuse him of joblessness wtf?

Your attention is not worth my dog's attention when I whistle
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by whogoscam: 12:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Greene66:

That's not how to treat a lady! No wonder you cannot keep a girlfriend. Jumping from one brothel to another and thread in sexual section looking for a cheap lay. I'm attacking not for him but because when I smell foolishness I'm bound to react.

Leave him alone. He doesn't have sense
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Greene66: 12:50am On Jun 22, 2016
whogoscam:

Leave him alone. He doesn't have sense

Someone said sense is cheap but I think it's free. So why doesn't he have some? Since he registered on this forum he has never made any sense

2 Likes

Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Domislaz(m): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2016
What is happening here?
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Greene66: 1:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Domislaz:
What is happening here?

I'll tell you what the hell is happening.

Some cheap fvck named boiledhead decided to stereotype the op. Africans are racists
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by firstking01(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2016
The dudes above me thogrin
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by BoiledHead(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Greene66:

I'll tell you what the hell is happening.

Some cheap fvck named boiledhead decided to stereotype the op. Africans are racists

Why not mind your business?
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
cool
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by druxy(m): 1:52am On Jun 23, 2016
then I say Bleep Indians....bloody racists

1 Like

Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Then, I say bleep Nigerians! Fücking racists!
Op, you're good.
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by cezarman(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Hahahahaha!!The Op Didn't Even Acknowledge Those Ladybois.Y'all Should Work Hard And Stop Looking For A Foreigner To Help You.Asslick!ng Doesn't Pay..Lmfao!
Re: Who Win Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Strahovski1:
I tell you who win the miss nairaland competition. smiley

I've already seen the person. Forget your votes! I know the person.

i did angry

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Has Phd In Climbing Trees. / Promote Your Libido, Stamina And Energy Naturally / U Need To See This, Ladies Gang Beat A Guy In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.