Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies (3416 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2016
lmao
see but-licking above

Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by autofreak2020(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Kudos9ja:
Are u been delusional at OP??

let the truth b told, no girl can potray all this said attribute, its all a fluke...

Haba, No one is flawless!

It is obvious that you didn't jump into conclusion, you actually flew to it. You did not read the concluding part of the writeup, a woman that posses any 3 combination of these attributes is a gem............. No human is perfect, but intelligent ones strive towards it......
Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by simtosul: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
@OP u nailed it. u r 100% on point I can say it anywhere that truly some women possess not just 3 but all these trait for real in Nigeria but they r very few. Pls don't disturb ursef by quoting or replying people that will come and write negative comments. They r afraid of getting along wit intelligent ladies dat possess those traits, they always feel threatened cos they think an intelligent lady will b smarter and able to manage issues than them. I will advice dem to grow up. The topic is meant for grown people not amateurs dat think of nothing but how to get one thing or d oda from a relationship and not ready to give in their best to make it work

1 Like

Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by theEYe21(f): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Olalan:
Lucky is the guy that finds one with all these qualities. But even at that the guy should not expect perfection from her cause she's human and bound to have some flaws.
seyema:
The simple fact there is there's no lady with all these qualities
Kudos9ja:
Are u been delusional at OP??

let the truth b told, no girl can potray all this said attribute, its all a fluke...

As a human being, we all have our flaws/weak sides and besides, most girlie of this century would rather venture in2 gold digging bussiness than been industrious (fast cash).

Cheat on ur so called emotionally stable wife with ha best friend and c if ur point 4 still remain relevant...

Haba, No one is flawless!
Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by theEYe21(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thats why you are fat grin
SANDOSKI:

Breakfast is readywink
Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
theEYe21:
Thats why you are fat grin

I agree .... Anything else...gringrin

Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by tartar9(m): 2:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
This is utterly ridiculous. intelligence and brilliance and almost directly related. and for the record, intelligence is associated with socially awkward behavior. such as shyness and introversion, financial illiteracy, emotional immaturity, and obsessive compulsive disorder.

in order words, a lady that would display the traits you just listed would actually have to have an average intellect. The smarter they are, the more they will veer out of your descriptions.
errmm... but you don't seem socially awkward
Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 25, 2016
tartar9:

errmm... but you don't seem socially awkward
Maybe I don't seem socially awkward to you because you're equally socially awkward? cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by tartar9(m): 2:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
Maybe I don't seem socially awkward to you because you're equally socially awkward? cheesy cheesy
Lol... am actually the slow thinker.If there's anything that may place me as near intelligent,then its because I spend most of my time alone in deep thought... the result of my depressing social awkwardness embarassed.Judging from your diary,you've got quite a reasonable social life.
Re: 5 Traits Of Intelligent Ladies by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
tartar9:

Lol... am actually the slow thinker.If there's anything that may place me as near intelligent,then its because I spend most of my time alone in deep thought... the result of my depressing social awkwardness embarassed.Judging from your diary,you've got quite a reasonable social life.
Well, I admit I have some sort of a social life, but It's actually a very small circle of people who are just as smart as I am. I can actually count them on my finger. I thrive in that small circle, and anytime I try to interact with people outside that circle, I almost always regret it. I'm actually either always awkwardly quiet, or an insufferable talkative smart aleck.
I once met a guy who was vastly smarter than I was . . . I still hate the guy, He was such a proud jerk. sometimes, I wonder if I seem like that to other people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help My Girlfriend Moved Into My House.. / See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning / Things to say when you are on your period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.