Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! (80883 Views)

Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / What Will The Sky Look Like If Planets Were As Close To Us As The Moon? / Stone Falls From The Sky In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Whizzcute(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
The missiles are on their way to ASO VILLA
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Godswin2011: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by haibe(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Lmao its a jet na.. not a big deal.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
No one is looking at invasion of aliens?
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by 18SNVL: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by candidbabe(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Yes missiles coming against Daura DULL@RD
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Akinola660: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wow, the skies look beautiful where you are.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2016
I pray

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by yakubuadeiza(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Martins301:
Fumes left by a Jet. Too many illiterates in Nigeria abeg angry

FOR YOUR BLUNT MIND NOW YOU KNOW BOOK? BLOOD OF GOD
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2016
franciskaine:
That's a rocket smoke. A big sky bird must av been launched somewhere.
Rocket ke?
Last I checked,rockets move vertically and their destination is space.
If you're talking of missile.. then it can't be.... because missiles don't leave trail smoke

It's just an aircraft

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Realdeals(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2016
Common scene! It's from a Jet
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by hopilo: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Looks like missile launch trace oooooo. Hmmmm Avengers abeg oooo
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by miqos02(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by greatseed: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
mindfreaks:
that is a trail

left behind from a planes

engine exhaust please it condense to form a cloud like matter when the heated exhaust suddenly cool as a result of cool air in the sky biko!!!
Yea thats a exhaust smoke from a jet, its often common wit smaller jets.....missile ke? if na missile u go fear fear oh!
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by piagetskinner(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2016
Smoke trail from a fighter jet or something..

Some people can be unecessarily fearful.chai..smh
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Samtoby(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Op are you freaking kidding me?? I have got to know that this is smokes from an Aircraft since I was like 5yrs old...

We normally call it Rocket then cause it's always way up in the sky and very hard to spot, we normally trace this smoke to locate it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Simeon4real(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Tellemall:

Wow, the skies look beautiful where you are.

Those smoke trails look like the launch of something. Could it possibly be the Nigerian Army at work? The Buhari administration up to something?

Cc: Lalasticlala

grin

LOL
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
Wen aircraft engine begins having oil problem, it begins to smoke. na aircraft cause am
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Ubyy: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2016
They are called chemtrails. Used by the govt not necessary ours to contaminate the air purposely. I am not suprised it has gotten to Nigeria.

It is a normal feature in UK.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by byteHead(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Chemtrails
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2016
Lol strange how?
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Hustler247(f): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2016
And so, who did it help undecided
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2016
Its a rocket trail i guess
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by anonym0us: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2016
youmour:
Go check the crash site oh e fit be voltron or superman
see your life? Hollywood don make ur brain go leg
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by ummeey: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2016
The gods have accepted the sacrifice.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by EmmyUrch: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2016
This is called Chemitrail. The are poisoning our atmosphere with chemicals. Research about "Project HAARP and CHEMITRAIL"
SMH for Nigerians. We are not enlightened atall...
The world is heading towards a new world 1 government
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by BossDanniee(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2016
The return of Transformers- Optimus Prime is here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Junior66(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2016
I saw it from Keffi this morning too but made nothing of it.
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
No one is looking at invasion of aliens?

Hian!?

Aliens ke ? Is it not Nigerians that ate a crocodile in Festac town? That used Civet to make pepper soup? That used monitor lizard to make pepper soup? That used python to make suya a d pepper soup?

Is it not this same Nigerians that finish a whole whale that landed in Bar beach, Lagos? And used the bones for curing ailments?

In fact, where is the Alien? Is it you ? Should we start coming?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by dxdiag(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2016
No rocket launching in Nigeria as at now, get ur facts right neither is it a missile launch. never confuse james bond movie with your imagination.
Its a normal aircraft/jet combustion due to weather condition. with time it will fade away.

Nigerians and the ITK manners
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2016
ls mods unban femolala001.. i beg u with Almighty.
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: What I Saw In The Sky This Morning In Abuja! by mikaael(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2016
youmour:
Go check the crash site oh e fit be voltron or superman

too much of cartoon n marvel comics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Unhatched Egg Of Dinosaur That Lived In Argentina 80 Million Yrs Ago (Pix / Two Big Cats Killed In My Bedroom After They Engaged In Serious Fight / Big Whale Killed In Ilaje, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.