Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily (5049 Views)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen / Young Men Bathe Themselves With Champagne (VIDEO) / Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by samuelUMOH(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

Fled from whom? Look, I'm many negative things but coward is not one of them. If I cared about this topic, I would have been all over it like white on rice.

One thing you must always remember is that I don't mind throwing down for my country. I will defend it & step up to anyone. However, sometimes I just don't give rat's ass about what's being said, eg. this topic. I know I shower daily, so I sure as hell won't be defending something that states otherwise, when I wasn't part of the survey. Those who were interviewed spoke for themselves & not on my behalf. I'm too neat freaky to go a day without a bath.
Intelligent response .Pls do you use sponge or just soap ? Am told SA use only soap ? I know a Nigerian guy that use only soap from childhood.
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2016
samuelUMOH:
Intelligent response .Pls do you use sponge or just soap ? Am told SA use only soap ? I know a Nigerian guy that use only soap from childhood.

In SA, scrubbing (exfoliating) is important. So most of us usually use the sack that oranges, onions & cabbages are put in, to scrub our bodies. Sponge is for posh people, that's the ghetto fabulous way of getting clean grin
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by samuelUMOH(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

In SA, scrubbing (exfoliating) is important. So most of us usually use the sack that oranges, onions & cabbages are put in, to scrub our bodies. Sponge is for posh people, that's the ghetto fabulous way of getting clean grin
lol sack ? Huh am learning
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by DonnaCorleone(f): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2016
samuelUMOH:
lol sack ? Huh am learning

Yes. It scrubs all the dirt & grime away.

This right here..

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by Arijude(m): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Majority of their women are also obese. To them, if you're not obese, you're not sexy.
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by MduZA: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Nincompoop

So you wanna paint a platform for e-battles right?

Good! Call your thugs and let's rumble.

Funny thing is.. this article was written by a SOUTH AFRICAN, you just shot yourself in the leg.

I'm only here to corroborate with facts tongue

Am I a thug?
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by blackpanther25(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
Nonsense. It's always South Africa this South Africa that, honestly don't you people get tired? Are you that daft to believe South African women. Probably the most elegant women in Africa don't bathe? Please
Lol the most elegant women in africa? women who dress like whores and sluts exposing breasts and ass are elegant? You are fu..cking funny. south african women are not even the finest in the southern african region but are sure the cheapest. Truth is the article written by your compatriots is the truth. They fcking stink with smelly pussies but their men smell worse like you guys don't bath in weeks. Dirty and smelly people. Those who go to South Africa know that the average south african does not look like those glorified sluts on the thread posted. Y"all are fat ugly motherfkers.
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by blackpanther25(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Most of the women use a small face cloth to bath their bodies. I remember going to crowded places like banks or malls used to be the worst cos these people would be stinking to high heavens. Literally even after leaving a place their stench still remains that's how bad it is. Anyways op pls stop posting topics about those animals. The average nigerian does not give two bleeps to be honest. Let them be. We have way better things to talk about than xenophobic, dirty and smelly roaches.
Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by LeSudAfricaine: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
blackpanther25:
Lol the most elegant women in africa? women who dress like whores and sluts exposing breasts and ass are elegant? You are fu..cking funny. south african women are not even the finest in the southern african region but are sure the cheapest. Truth is the article written by your compatriots is the truth. They fcking stink with smelly pussies but their men smell worse like you guys don't bath in weeks. Dirty and smelly people. Those who go to South Africa know that the average south african does not look like those glorified sluts on the thread posted. Y"all are fat ugly motherfkers.
gringringrin On which tree did this one fall from? And you expect me to take this nonsense seriously? gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by LeSudAfricaine: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
blackpanther25:
Most of the women use a small face cloth to bath their bodies. I remember going to crowded places like banks or malls used to be the worst cos these people would be stinking to high heavens. Literally even after leaving a place their stench still remains that's how bad it is. Anyways op pls stop posting topics about those animals. The average nigerian does not give two bleeps to be honest. Let them be. We have way better things to talk about than xenophobic, dirty and smelly roaches.
Whoa whoa!! Relax, lol, what's with the rabid rants? You sounds like you're on periods or something, Dude just chill. Your words aren't gospel gringrin

This comment coming from you is not at all suprising. I know you very well. You are part of the brigade that's forever talking nonsense about my country on most threads. You are very predictable grin grin

The funny thing is. Whenever there's a thread concerning South African women you ought to be there. Talking absolute rubbish and yet you have better things to do gringringrin

An average Nigerian couldn't give a ufck you say. Could've fooled me, It's South Africa this and that daily, Heck you guys even create fake threads just to spite us. Clearly you do give a ufck gringrin

You say' Most of our women do this nd that' do you know Most of our women and how they bathe? Heck i don't even know most South African women and i'm South African gringrin

Dude You are nothing but a hater, I've seen how you operate, you are'nt to be taken seriously. I could have easily cussed back but didnt want to stoop to your level

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
You guys should stop creating all these nonsense threads on this forum
#peace

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
searchng4love:
I do not insult any tribe race or country, I only reposted what ur country men put online.... please explain y they do not bathe regularly...and trust me I am only posting mild reports out of what is at my disposal via community engagement

damn. that sound bizzare. are they still atttacted to their men well we dnt knw wat the men also has
searchng4love:
I do not insult any tribe race or country, I only reposted what ur country men put online.... please explain y they do not bathe regularly...and trust me I am only posting mild reports out of what is at my disposal via community engagement

damn. that sound bizzare. are they still atttacted to their men well we dnt knw wat the men also has
searchng4love:

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by MduZA: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
blackpanther25:

Internet is great...some people dont know how to brush their teeth but are on this forum playing the big brother...if we can go deep to these fools,we might find that they dont even have underwears to wear..poverty is bad.

1 Like

Re: Majority Of South African Women Don’t Bathe Or Take A Shower Daily by searchng4love: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
funny thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lovers Had The Most Daring Pre-wedding Shot Ever. See The Pics And Video / Men Do Y’all Enjoy This?? Getting Your Nipples Touched / Love Story: Father Forgive Me For I Have Sinned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.