Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (39826 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
post ur pic on ur dp sweetie, and leave the rest to me... I'll tell u Wats exactly in between ur long legs wink
Ok check my dp nd let me know

So dat i can remove it
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
1bkaye:
You first

i be guy madam,. kolewek....this is for the laydiiisss! grin.........do do.,boys cnt wait any longer...if you need help let me invite my guy

@smellymouth onye ose photo grin

1 Like

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Ok check my dp nd let me know

So dat i can remove it
lol fucq! Like seriously I need to see ur face, not a fake naughty leg.... Dats not ur leg though, just dare me and post ur face baby wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
post a pic of ur new blanket G grin grin

hehehe...d@ babe yaf scam yu

i wonder what she does with that leg that wears jersey undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol fucq! Like seriously I need to see ur face, not a fake naughty leg.... Dats not ur leg though, just dare me and post ur face baby wink
Check now it has uploaded

Nd stop using fucq wen talking to me
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
post a pic of ur new blanket G grin grin

its brand new,not dirty and dznt need washing,.i wount bring it out biko....i dnt wnt sombori to steal it grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Leave my dp alone ooo grin grin
If you laugh at it u will pay a fine
Joy?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

its brand new,not dirty and dznt need washing,.i wount bring it out biko....i dnt wnt sombori to steal it grin
mind if I share with u bruh wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

eh..i will mind...1man 1 blanketi untill is dirty then you change it...ayam not agree inu go! tongue
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Icansing: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Me wey get my thing say i know know how d shape be u dey follow me argue grin grin

Take ur time ooo grin
lol
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
GoodDieYoung:

Joy?
Sir
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

oya give myfantasies her professy if you have a ministry grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Icansing:
lol
Bros y u dey laugh naa

Or na lie i talk grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Icansing: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Bros y u dey laugh naa

Or na lie i talk grin
it funny, what u see everyday
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Check now it has uploaded

Nd stop using fucq wen talking to me
apologies my lady, I meant no disrespect smiley

ooh yeaah!!! Hello tight chick... wink Woooow! Dats the Y-type honeypot u got there, and while u standing, ur sugar pot aint bulging out but rather flat, well placed clit and very tight as well from the look of ur face wink

Sorry I was too detailed... Damn!
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

done bro...

This cold shacry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

Abeg na which prophecy be dat oooo

Hope na prophecy of getting money,if not i am not interested wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

eh..i will mind...1man 1 blanketi untill is dirty then you change it...ayam not agree inu go! tongue
am sharing with u... Like it or not grin cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
done bro...

This cold shacry

oya hug fowl small,.it get feather,.it go comot cold for you grin

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

oya hug fowl small,.it get feather,.it go comot cold for you grin
lol... I go kill am grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Abeg na which prophecy be dat oooo

Hope na prophecy of getting money,if not i am not interested wink

which you think before...you said you dnt knwo you own shape...he will predict it for you na...besides,the guy is looking for blanketi,do you mind sharing yours with him?..be your brothers keeper grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... I go kill am grin

lol,.your situation bad goor....ask myfantasies ,..she said she get xtra blanketi for you grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

lol,.your situation bad goor....ask myfantasies ,..she said she get xtra blanketi for you grin
myfantasies is yet to reply... Probably because I was too detailed with my explanation... I hope say I still safe sha embarassed embarassed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
myfantasies is yet to reply... Probably because I was too detailed with my explanation... I hope say I still safe sha embarassed embarassed

try harder........try like your life depends on it grin....else that fowl is going home with you grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
apologies my lady, I meant no disrespect smiley

ooh yeaah!!! Hello tight chick... wink Woooow! Dats the Y-type honeypot u got there, and while u standing, ur sugar pot aint bulging out but rather flat, well placed clit and very tight as well from the look of ur face wink

Sorry I was too detailed... Damn!
Alright tanks

I appreciate
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
Xmen149:

try harder........try like your life depends on it grin....else that fowl is going home with you grin
and u know Wat

I go kill am chop, at least am cooking today wen I get home from work, I prefer the fowl abeg grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by skypeople(f): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
MISS NAIRALAND SEMI FINAL.......Please vote for REFINER ………… HERE ………… JUST COMMENT ON THE THREAD WITH "I vote for REFINER CC; NLJEGA " THANK YOU
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by tosynomolara(f): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
okay
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
Alright tanks

I appreciate
sighs× welcome.

Hmm....
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
and u know Wat

I go kill am chop, at least am cooking today wen I get home from work, I prefer the fowl abeg grin

yeye...go promise myfantasies the leg...............use what you have to get what you want undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
tosynomolara:
okay
Nice one wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Icansing:
it funny, what u see everyday
I see am everyday no mean say i dey check d shape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.