Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (39807 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Whaaaaaat!
Myfantasies tell me they are lying ??
Xmen149:
i was the umpire..it was a bambastic match
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:
your babe myfantasies is an adaora!..hehehe..dota f the world..kikiki.,u and mediapace are brother-inlaw..you have many brother-inlaws acros the globe..bro,u get conne!..lol
after yesterday, she resigned from the rest and now works "only" For me wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Sweating
Were you doing pressup or frog jump?
BlueEyeBalls:
I didn't go "further" sha...

But I won 4 times.... It was a sweaty night I tell u, even under the air condition, brother I was still sweating before she gave up and I won kikikii grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Whaaaaaat!
kikiikikiikiii grin grin

But he didn't wrestle ooo... I did alone
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Sweating
Were you doing pressup or frog jump?
no oo.... It's press-up through undertaker's finisher that I used in winning her, even batista's bicycle bomb didn't do much damage on her and a host of other moves... She strong ooo cheesy
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Whaaaaaat!
Dis is blasphemy

I don't like dis

Dey r trying to put asunder
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:
your babe myfantasies is an adaora!..hehehe..dota f the world..kikiki.,u and mediapace are brother-inlaw..you have many brother-inlaws acros the globe..bro,u get conne!..lol
Blasphemy grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
mmmm.... Dats mine wink

Will give u a call soon sweery❤ ❤
No problem wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Change ya d.pic to the one people are mocking yeztaday
myfantasies:
Dis is blasphemy

I don't like dis

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Change ya d.pic to the one people are mocking yeztaday
Wen i change it i will let you know
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmm. That's a promise o and if you don't fulfil it nko?

Relationship end tongue
myfantasies:
Wen i change it i will let you know
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by goodfornothing(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
This is pure nonsense! Absolute crap! angry
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Hmm. That's a promise o and if you don't fulfil it nko?

Relationship end tongue
My guy come no dey Bobo me
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
That's the fact cheesy
myfantasies:
My guy come no dey Bobo me
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
That's the fact cheesy
After all i dey try to put pics which one you dey put

Infact i no do again
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
Woooort. P.u.t. Two now
myfantasies:
After all i dey try to put pics which one you dey put

Infact i no do again
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Woooort. P.u.t. Two now
Wat undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sorry na. I remember i yarned 2 on my d.picz
myfantasies:
Wat undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Blasphemy grin
Is me lieing?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Dis is blasphemy

I don't like dis

Kiki..is me a lieing?..by the way,i like u..can we hookup,no virtual tinz wink
myfantasies:
Dis is blasphemy

I don't like dis

Kiki..is me a lieing?..by the way,i like u..can we hookup,no virtual tinz
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by DanielGb(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Ask BlueEyeBalls or Xmen149 or Mediapace if i am a he or she

Nd y r u asking me wats ur own wit dat?

U r d one dat is poking ur nose where it's not needed

You sound like a Guy.
Anyway, Cut those hairy part away.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
DanielGb:

You sound like a Guy.
Anyway, Cut those hairy part away.
Stop behaving like a pussy nd grow some balls undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by DanielGb(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Stop behaving like a pussy nd grow some balls undecided

Lol.
A pussy is timid. soft and flexible.
I am none.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
DanielGb:

Lol.
A pussy is timid. soft and flexible.
I am none.
Unfortunately dats how i see u
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:

Kiki..is me a lieing?..by the way,i like u..can we hookup,no virtual tinz wink
Kiki..is me a lieing?..by the way,i like u..can we hookup,no virtual tinz
Wats up

How is ur day going
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Wats up

How is ur day going

my day is great... and urs?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by DanielGb(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Unfortunately dats how i see u
Your problem. I don't talk too much. I make moves.
Gat no time to waste on you.
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
DanielGb:

Your problem.
I don't talk too much. I make moves.

Gat no time to waste on you.
U got no time to waste on me but ur quoting me says otherwise
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:

my day is great... and urs?
Stressful
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Stressful

Grateful to God,..lets pray to him for tomorrow...
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:

Grateful to God,..lets pray to him for tomorrow...
True
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by dnawah(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

I don't even know how mine looks like
where u dey?make i come see and classify am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.