Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes (39801 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
baby don't get angry okay, keep the mood happy wink
I hear u jare

1 Like

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol grin grin grin u so funny grin

U sef no forget to lay for bed before u sleep ooo grin...

Nighty dear kiss
Aii...nyt!!!

1 Like

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by def111(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
op have show us front, now let see how back butt is, ladies which one is your

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
myfantasies:
U never reach to get pikin

Am not a kid oh..walahi,.if you will agree and we work out i will get married..i never see woman with the mindset i want...bt baby daddy?..nawah oh..what story will i tell the kid when em grow up....
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by DanielGb(m): 4:32am On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Na u put am dere?
What's my own with that. Are u guy pretending to be a female?
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 6:02am On Jun 23, 2016
DanielGb:

What's my own with that.
Are u guy pretending to be a female?
Ask BlueEyeBalls or Xmen149 or Mediapace if i am a he or she

Nd y r u asking me wats ur own wit dat?

U r d one dat is poking ur nose where it's not needed
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 6:07am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:

Am not a kid oh..walahi,.if you will agree and we work out i will get married..i never see woman with the mindset i want...bt baby daddy?..nawah oh..what story will i tell the kid when em grow up....
Indirectly u r implying dat u r single undecided
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 6:24am On Jun 23, 2016
My boo is she wink,how was your night?
myfantasies:

Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:

lol bae, good morning.... Hope u slept well after last night wink

Bae put the haters aside, they don't really matter u know, just a waste of space cheesy. Keep the happy mood alive grin grin remember "happiness aids longlife"

Morning again bae
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2016
def111:
op have show us front, now let see how back butt is, ladies which one is your
lol... Butt is butt nah... Wen ur eye seems it, u know wats inside already cheesy grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol bae, good morning.... Hope u slept well after last night wink

Bae put the haters aside, they don't really matter u know, just a waste of space cheesy. Keep the happy mood alive grin grin remember "happiness aids longlife"

Morning again bae
Yes dear i had a memorable night tanks to u wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
My boo is she wink,how was your night?
My night was fine dear nd urs
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 8:24am On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:

Lol,.directly am single,whats wrng wt that
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Indirectly u r implying dat u r single undecided
xup
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
lol... Butt is butt nah... Wen ur eye seems it, u know wats inside already cheesy grin grin
spoiler..xup
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2016
Hope you didn't cheat on me hun ?
myfantasies:
My night was fine dear nd urs
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:
spoiler..xup
cool.... How was last night with ya new blanketi wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:

Lol,.directly am single,whats wrng wt that
you! Single How about "the new blanketi" grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes dear i had a memorable night tanks to u wink
mmmm... See ur mouth grin

Can we do it again sumtime wink grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
you! Single How about "the new blanketi" grin
hehehe..its blanketi nwokem..nothing more,to remove cold
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:
hehehe..its blanketi nwokem..nothing more,to remove cold
Park well jawe.... U thought my memory formatted abi, I remembered vividly well u said ur blanketi was neat and beautiful, and even tight cheesy

I lie grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Park well jawe.... U thought my memory formatted abi, I remembered vividly well u said ur blanketi was neat and beautiful, and even tight cheesy

I lie grin
nekwe syking!..hehe...ok oh..believe what you want..blanketi na blanketi..like smiggle will say:'my precious!!'
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
mmmm... See ur mouth grin

Can we do it again sumtime wink grin
It will be my pleasure wink wink
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by myfantasies(f): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
Y will i do such wen u r giving me all dat i need
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2016
myfantasies:
It will be my pleasure wink wink
mmmm.... Dats mine wink

Will give u a call soon sweery❤ ❤
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:
nekwe syking!..hehe...ok oh..believe what you want..blanketi na blanketi..like smiggle will say:'my precious!!'
grin grin grin dat thing ugly eeh.....

Anyway, blanketi means bae, na just coded things as we all know grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
it was only a mixed wrestling bro... Nothing deep happened grin grin
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Like what ?
myfantasies:
Y will i do such wen u r giving me all dat i need
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Mediapace: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Hope you didn't go further ?
BlueEyeBalls:
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
your babe myfantasies is an adaora!..hehehe..dota f the world..kikiki.,u and mediapace are brother-inlaw..you have many brother-inlaws acros the globe..bro,u get conne!..lol
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Xmen149(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
i was the umpire..it was a bambastic match
Re: Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2016
Mediapace:
I didn't go "further" sha...

But I won 4 times.... It was a sweaty night I tell u, even under the air condition, brother I was still sweating before she gave up and I won kikikii grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.