Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) (45554 Views)

Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by BoiledPlantain: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2016
In this days of sexual waywardness & promiscuity there are alot of benefits that one should note,of no sex before marriage; and I'll like to point out some to save some few.

1.Hiv
Well today we have more people living with HIV than we had in the time past due to information/vaccines. Abstinence will prevent you from communing such diseases/virus as this.Cuz in the case of marriage, tests are carried out before consummation but casual relationships are based on beliefs and one could have lied about their status.

2.Break Ups
It is easier to walk out of a relationship with no sexual interaction,than one which has;and that's very true, especially for the ladies .
My cousin once lost the guy she was supposed to marry,she cried for many nights but she moved on more quickly since there was nothing physical between them.So for the sake of a safe heart you might want to abstain.

3.Sampling
This one is more for the guys,once a guy starts having sex before marriage there's tendency he might want to test all waters before marriage,leading him to a dip abyss.My friend lost his virginity to his girlfriend last year,to cut the long story he's turned to something else since then.

4.Less Cases
You hear cases of rape and sexual abuses every day.If only these people where practising abstinence,there would have certainly been a reduction of such cases.

5.Marriage complications/Divorce
The truth is those who held it till marriage are more likely to have less complicated marriage as opposed to their fellow contemporaries.
When there's abstinence there's trust because you believe if she isn't giving in to you;she certainly isn't giving it to someone else. Although a cheat is a cheat whether they are giving it to you or not; but genuine abstaining partners build much trust on fidelity with their spouse.

When one abstains before marriage he/she as no room to compare their partners sexual prowess with their ex's there by reducing sexual tension."No man wants you to compare him with you ex no matter what" hence this does alot of salvaging since you have no one to compare him to.

6.Draws you closer to God
Take it or leave it those who abstain are more likely to get closer to God. It doesn't make them better than you,but certainly helps them in their walk; Since they are hardly thinking about sex unlike you.

7.You save Money
Sounds silly right,but morning after pills and sexual preventives don't come in cheap especially flavoured condoms.

8.True Love
It is very easy to find your true love when there's no sexual relationship. Most times when sex is introduced in premarital relationships it clouds your judgement to be able to see things " the way they are" most especially for the ladies.

9.Prevents death
Most ladies die while trying to do an abortion,but abstinence will prevent such; also alot of innocent babies that are killed and dumped into the bin,would have been saved.

10.Helps you focus

11.Make's you respectful

You can add yours

(C)Boiled Plantain 2016

142 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2016
The benefits of abstinence can never be overemphasized.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by foolinlove(f): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2016
Agreed. But de guy will just get it from everyone else anyway.

11 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by mooremedia: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:
Agreed. But de guy will just get it from everyone else anyway.
why are men the worst?? ehhn swiraaat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by foolinlove(f): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2016
mooremedia:
why are men the worst?? ehhn swiraaat

Because they're manipulators, liars, cheats and thieves.

12 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by nsiazu: 11:02am On Jun 22, 2016
cool Best post of the year. Absteinance is key because ones a person have unmaritalsex then I can bet you a demon enters that person whether Christian or not but at the end it always takes favent prayers to be able to cast that demon out. The spirits are called "Great Jezebel" and is clearly stated in the bible Revelation 2:20 (KJV) Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
Stay away from sex till you are married.
Cc: Lalasticlala

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by kimnicki(f): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by mooremedia: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

haba bae who did this to you. How many men have lied you, manipulated you,cheated you and stolen from you,that makes you generalise this.

8 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Fairgodwin(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
All of these I agree with. May God in His infinite mercy and grace keep giving us the grace to abide with all of these and much more.
The best in my opinion, is the fact that it draws you closer to God - it strengthens the relationship between you and God so much so that you get to be so filled with the spirit of God.
Your spiritual gifts starts coming to the fore and you see yourself manifesting things even beyond your imagination.
God above all else, amen!

26 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Tjohnnay: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by englishmart(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
nice writeup by boiled plantain.very funny moniker

3 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by allanphash7(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
CRAP !!!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by joshk(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
And above all dose benefits is God's presence in d marriage because both parties hv obey God's command.the marriage will be honourable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Arsenate(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

young ladies like you always make the wrong decisions when it comes to dating because of your poor choices. I can bet my Arsenal Jersey that genuinely nice guys with good intentions have come your way but only to get snubbed by you. They probably don't have enough swags, looks, height and all the other BS.
You made the poor choices yourself. No one put a gun to your head. Live with the consequences and stop disturbing the peace of the Cyber world.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by amiibaby(f): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nice write up....team no sex till I say I DO

11 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Akinola660: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Facts but how many people can endure it these days

2 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Flashh: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Even hoes up there who takes sex as their favorite meal are saying no sex.

32 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by AgroPro: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
foolinlove:

Take it or leave it. Women like your call men all these names but yet u can't live without us..just get on with the program

3 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by raphealolami(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fornication

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Trustyd1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Make I read am first then I go comment

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Goddygee(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
chei !!!! conductor, mile 2 owa o...

tell me someting...

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Flashh: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
All these are pointless to your topic.

10 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by frubben(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
grin
foolinlove:

Don't forget u hav a daddy grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Some valid points, abstaining as well as not abstaining before marriage will both have their benefits, do whatever you're most comfortable with to be honest

9 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by ajalawole(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
cheesy sad ;Dme and my girlfriend just break up last week, when she says no sex untill our wedding. The worst part is that she is not a virgin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by frubben(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
We hear
Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Arsenate(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
The importance of abstinence can never be overemphasized. Sex do come with a lot of baggages, the few minutes of pleasure isn't worth it.

9 Likes

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by micronut(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:
nice writeup by boiled plantain.very funny moniker
Yes, nice one from him. Many guys are real culprit here. And no thanks to all girlfriends begging to be sex too, or else they leave you. And for the moniker, I like it as well. Just like roastedcorn, cornbeaf, whiterice and many funny other ones.

1 Like

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by clevvermind(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
why would you want to buy a car without testing it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) by Demol09(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Who abstainance don epp. Abeg swerve jhor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.