Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (68576 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by unyted(m): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bellfun:
Those who sow bountifully... shall reap bountifully! ...

I'll gladly take the cash...

Forgiveness belongs to the Lord! !!

Funny guy! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by centboy123456(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
youmour:
I go first pour sand and piss ontop the money to make sure i no turn to goat or yam.

Haahhahahahahahahah guy wch can tin be that oh I dey vex cuz of my gf but wen I saw dis u just make me laugh u just make me fill better now with dis ur comment hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bellfun:
Those who sow bountifully... shall reap bountifully! ...

I'll gladly take the cash...

Forgiveness belongs to the Lord! !!
Na so baba grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Azord(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]sure i will, but i no go let am know say na because of the money.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by MrSmith007: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
I go collect my pension
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
I will never accept such money.. I have morals and standard

I'm not Esau that sold his birthright because of food grin

*nobody should quote me* cool
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2016

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by centboy123456(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
onatisi:
First of all I will thank God for blessing my hustles
Then I will call the man and pray for him for God to continue blessing him
Lastly I will offer them my house anytime they are in town

Hahahahahahah guy na wow for u oh u are going to do that cuz of money
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lienus MBA be your real name! tongue
*somebody should quote me*

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flashh:
Logical guy's with logical brain who knows it's quite difficult to ignore the money and won't like her to later embarrass his ego, will make a drama of it. Because they know she would later rant about the money she gave him. (Tag him broke and hungry guy).

He would act like he don't care about the money, take a video or picture as if he's burning the money, but it is only the card he burnt. Then tell her to go to hell that you don't need fúcking money.

Send it to her through WhatsApp or any other messaging apps. She will respect forever without knowing you kept the cash.

grin you think she will believe you?
Continue
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by kennycalls(m): 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
in my Rick Ross voice' "Money Over Everything"....
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by linearity: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Explorers:
You came back from work(70k Salary) and saw this on your bed with a note " Am sorry boo, i have to go with him because you are not ready yet and he asked me to give you this."

I go run after them come tell dem say, the moni no complete ni and that they should make the top one round figure as the bottom two.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Flashh:
Logical guy's with logical brain who knows it's quite difficult to ignore the money and won't like her to later embarrass his ego, will make a drama of it. Because they know she would later rant about the money she gave him. (Tag him broke and hungry guy).

He would act like he don't care about the money, take a video or picture as if he's burning the money, but it is only the card he burnt. Then tell her to go to hell that you don't need fúcking money.

Send it to her through WhatsApp or any other messaging apps. She will respect forever without knowing you kept the cash.
u too like movie

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by adeboizy11(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
obinnashady:
lol...don't get excited boy,u are not in my league.

There's no room for comparison

cos doing that would mean comparing Barca or Real to Asante kotoko fc.

fvck off my mention

dirty,smelly scum of the earth

so for una mind now, una get time? FATALITY tho!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
i go wish her happy marid life wld evn attend d wedding n dance my heart awt for dat cash he can keep her
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by MrAdroit(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2016
why would I reject it??...no one hates good tinz.....I'll take d money nd smile wryly to myself, who bae don Epp?
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Will send the money back to her...its not abT money..its about love!!!...she betrayed me!!!

Are you from these shores?
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by tosyne2much(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Trina0936:
Lienus MBA be your real name! tongue *somebody should quote me*
So you won't believe me shey? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2016
My love is more than d money! I'll just picked it and fixed it at bank. l8r wen I could think, I'll come back to feed u guys what to do wit it.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by onatisi(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2016
centboy123456:

Hahahahahahah guy na wow for u oh u are going to do that cuz of money
I will even do more . I will even volunteer to drive them to church on their wedding day. There is no love without money

1 Like

Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by onatisi(m): 12:09am On Jun 23, 2016
I love money more than I love love

Wettin I dey type sef.....
I love money ,I love money
Infact money is the name of my first love and last love
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Boyooosa(m): 12:10am On Jun 23, 2016
The money is more valuable to my life than her... she was a burden but i thank God she is helpful this way grin
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Trina0936:
Lienus MBA be your real name! tongue *somebody should quote me*
Son of rev father mbaka
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by delishpot: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2016
This is clearly not cheating. It is a breakup. OP, go and learn the difference between cheating on a partner and leaving a partner
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Jasy(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2016
Alas, this can never never never never happen in naija, well except in Nollywood grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by amzee(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Na im make u remover ur pishure?
If you are cute enough upload your pix. Ugly monkey.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by LadyG16(f): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2016
I will be mentally n brutally foolish + stupid if I no over grab d money........

Nna NE kwa raw cash ooooo

Love and fidelity cash fire there.......

I will even plead with d guy to b going with her everyday like dat as long as this kind mind blowing rollls keeps coming in with increments...

Wat r u talking....
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Skmoda360(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2016
you outspokenly spoken my mind, don't mind my grammar.
jonaifame22:
I'll take it and enlarge my business and frm the proceeds I'll marry a more finer,and more beautiful younger than her!
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Marlvin(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Well, The Answer Is Simple And Straightforward cool

Since the OP is actually assuming the scenario and it ain't happening or going to happen sef. Then My Answer Is . . undecided

I Will Stop Assuming And Be Thinking The Reality How That Dollars Is Gon Be My Hard Earned Money One Day" angry

Pal, variety ain't the only spice of life, fantasies are too.

Sometimes you just have to fantasize.
Re: Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? by Kayzkiel(m): 12:58am On Jun 23, 2016
i would reject the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Beautiful African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.