Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) (1356 Views)

See The Adorable Images Of A Mother Duck With 76 Ducklings In Her Care / Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2016
OK

Been bored recently and decided to go on a toure round the net and i stumbled on a lot of amazing stuffs,.. funny i cant even remember the

source again (for those that like rice and source.. grin),.

I tried to cut them down to tech and few of our every day stuff for fun and educational purpose.

So here we go...PICTURES OF TECH AND EVERY DAY STUFFS CUT INTO HALF.

enjoy and comment

disclaimersadif you use this images go study/ do bad things,.you are on your own oh.. cos i no follow. grin)
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2016
toothpaste.

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2016
basebal

always gat one of those growing up (dnt even know where i got it from)..always wanted to know whats inside since it dnt feel like the normal

ball...well

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2016
Airplane

lol...that feeling now,.like you are sitting in a bus...only that this one can fly grin

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2016
bullets

awesome isn't it? wink

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
17th century merchant ship

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by kingreign(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2016
Booking of space in progress
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by bqlekan(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2016
Those bullets tho... OP, try cut close-up too now.. grin
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
awesome!!
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Feraz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Teempakguy:
awesome!!
I tell you! Awesome. BTW, I have noticed you rarely come here again. . .you and Johny. . .maybe Quora has taken both of your time. . .

Imagine dividing the Earth and Moon in half. . .(my evil self may be developing a crazy tech for this in an alternate world cheesy)
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Aiit,.since i have seen replies,..let me continue with the good wook.....woya-say!! cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
tank

all they show us in the movies is the kaboom effect and some guy inside....this pix just feels like wearing the ironman's suit grin

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
CAR engine

transformers comes to mind cheesy

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Steam train boiler...

My first time really...

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Xmen149:
CAR engine

transformers comes to mind cheesy
In times like this . . . you award engineers a little respect.
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jun 25, 2016
crusadistic:

Natural frequency of earth...dividing the earth and the moon
These are clearly urban myths.
Well, now, sir . . . there's only one way to find out. isn't it? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 3:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Teempakguy:
In times like this . . . you award engineers a little respect.

what ever that means undecided tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Tech And Every Day Stuffs Cut Into Half (images) by Xmen149(m): 3:49am On Jun 25, 2016
RANGE ROVER

(1) (Reply)

Hovercraft- What Do You Know About Hovercraft? / Why You Must Learn The Accounting Software Packages? / Man Killed 18ft Python In Ilorin (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.