Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! (6257 Views)

I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls / Hungry Girls And Their Wahala / (18+) And He Sucked It Like A Hungry Baby Until I Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
Nairalanders, Nigerian girls are so hungry, they don't have levels at all. A girl friend of mine introduced me to this girl, we have been chatting for a long time, like 5months, she sound so rude on phone and even I decided to meet her when am back, to cut the long story short, I sent her 5k to come meet me in my location, which I know fully well that the cost of the transportation is not up to 700naira. Do you know what she said after recieving the money? She said the money is too small for her, that she need to go school first, drop her bag before coming, which will cost her 2k, that what she told me. I did not argue with her, I said ok, after meeting with me if you are going I will see what I can do.
Guys, night reach, she consume two plate of food, drink malt, total amount of the food is 5420naira, now is time to satisfy our selves in bed, she started shouting I should not touch her she want to sleep bla bla bla, I was so shocked, wetin dis girl think say I be? Money making maching? Due to the fear of God I have, I just let it go because her beauty is not up to my standard. Now she is about to go, she wanted to demand for money, that is when I provoked.
Nigerian girls are so selfish and self centered to the extend that most of them have derailed brain that is not fuctioning. You can see how she is eating on top bed like a house girl.

6 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by obinnashady(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2016
U must be a calabar or Ai guy,cos it reflects on ur post @ op

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by sam6055(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2016
You can't blame her... It all started from poor upbringing

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2016
You are invading her privacy by uploading her picture here.

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
obinnashady:
U must be a calabar or Ai guy,cos it reflects on ur post @ op
how do you mean mr all tribe?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2016
You paid someone to pay you a visit?

Do we live in the same world?

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2016
Hahahahahhahahaha....you even took her pix sef choi this op is bad I swear.....despite your wrong spellings and typing you still passed your message across which is cool.....my dear no gree for am ooo after the 5k wey u send am.she still chop 5k plus again like ebina...she no gree you shine congo again.....she still wan collect money go house again!!!...na g*d go judge am.....but you sef no try oo see the kind mama wey you go carry you come say make she no do jibitigrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
You are invading her privacy by uploading her picture here.
forget about privacy and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2016
Haute:
You paid someone to pay you a visit?

Do we live in the same world?
I tire oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
Hahahahahhahahaha....you even took her pix sef choi this op is bad I swear.....despite your wrong spellings and typing you still passed your message across which is cool.....my dear no gree for am ooo after the 5k wey u send am.she still chop 5k plus again like ebina...she no gree you shine congo again.....she still wan collect money go house again!!!...na g*d go judge am.....but you sef no try oo see the kind mama wey you go carry you come say make she no do jibitigrin
lol, I was typing with annoyance.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by anonym0us: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2016
Op abeg upload more we need to see her box iron shaped face

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by TheBossLadyK(f): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2016
She gotta eat mehn cool cool cool ..... After all OP u brought this upon urself when u paid a RUDE and HUNGRY HUNTER money to pay u a visit grin grin grin
For this kaind hard time... and u dey complain ....

Abeg free the girl jare... angry angry angry
Meanwhile; where PhorkPhorkMan dey see
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by yemsai(f): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o...lemme ask dis op...were u two dating or did she promise sleeping wit u wen u come around? cos I still dnt get it... explain better I beg...nd point of correction; nt all Nigerian girls are hungry...

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by khristals(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2016
if she was dressed like this on ur bed and u didn't fork her, .....then its just unfortunate cry
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by khristals(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2016
yemsai:
Eleyi gidi gan o...lemme ask dis op...were u two dating or did she promise sleeping wit u wen u come around? cos I still dnt get it... explain better I beg...nd point of correction; nt all Nigerian girls are hungry...

did she think she was going for excursion? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by SweetOlive(f): 11:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Lmao! That gurl is on fire cheesy
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
lol, I was typing with annoyance.

Lol....I understand....
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2016
But seriously I think some ladies need to change there money and food mentality that is why some are being used for obscure motive.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by slimthugchimee(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
if na me eh the next morning, i will steal her bag and hide it somewere outside my house so when searching they wont say it me then i will chase her out that night....so she will be stranded and wont have were to go, and if she loiters arround my house i will call the police on her........those are tricks on how to deal with idiots......foolish girl angry

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2016
TheBossLadyK:
She gotta eat mehn cool cool cool ..... After all OP u brought this upon urself when u paid a RUDE and HUNGRY HUNTER money to pay u a visit grin grin grin
For this kaind hard time... and u dey complain ....
Hahahahaha, na so I see am ooo! Nigerians are really hungry io

Abeg free the girl jare... angry angry angry
Meanwhile; where PhorkPhorkMan dey see
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2016
yemsai:
she told me that she will be sleeping over, so in a nut shell, what does it mean?
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if na me eh the next morning, i will steal her bag and hide it somewere outside my house so when searching they wont say it me then i will chase her out that night....so she will be stranded and wont have were to go, and if she loiters arround my house i will call the police on her........those are tricks on how to deal with idiots......foolish girl angry
because of their greedy, it will be difficult for them to find a good man.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2016
The good ones are few even here after seeing those aproko they will show you there real color I just understand how today ladies are degrading themselves they don't behave like there mother .

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by slimthugchimee(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
because of their greedy, it will be difficult for them to find a good man.
i swear
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
The good ones are few even here after seeing those aproko they will show you there real color I just understand how today ladies are degrading themselves they don't behave like there mother .
true talk. Nigerian girls are selfish fellows.
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
Reason u need to fucck ur gf very well b4 spending a dime on her else she'll take u for a maga
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
true talk. Nigerian girls are selfish fellows.
some have turned themselves into demons that need money, food,recharge cards to appease them .
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by yemsai(f): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
golddust6000:
she told me that she will be sleeping over, so in a nut shell, what does it mean?
U c ur life...since wen did sleeping over turn to coming to hav sex? ..nd m sure if she eventually hav sex wit u,u r gonna take her as a cheap grl nd start casting her jst like u r doin nw..u sef no try...smh
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by yemsai(f): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
khristals:

did she think she was going for excursion? undecided
Ask me again
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by alobright17(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na Hateu2 be that
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
I hope you know you had no right to post her pic on social media....it's called invasion of privacy.

If this were a country where things are done right she could sue and you will end up in very deep sh1t.

I strongle suggest you take down her pictures if you know what's good for you! angry
Re: Hungry Girls All Over Nigeria!!! by golddust6000(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kobicove:
I hope you know you had no right to post her pic on social media....it's called invasion of privacy.

If this were a country where things are done right she could sue and you will end up in very deep sh1t.

I strongle suggest you take down her pictures if you know what's good for you! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cant Just Stand The Insult.here If I Contest For Mr Nairaland / I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter / This Thing Is Better Than Your Certificate [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.