Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Advice On What To Do Concerning A Stubborn Debtor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On What To Do Concerning A Stubborn Debtor (447 Views)

What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / Advice On What To Do Concerning A Stubborn Debtor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On What To Do Concerning A Stubborn Debtor by fantastique4: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2016
Good afternoon people. I and my friend supplied goods worth 400k to a paint manufacturer. On delivery,he paid 100k and since january,he has refused to pay the balance. Whenever we go to his office,he will keep lying that business has not been moving fine but he produces paint and supplies customers everyday. He even bough a truck recently. Now he has barred our lines from calling him. We do not have a written agreement with him hence,no legal action can be taken against him. I am now thinking of recording our conversation with him when we go to his office(even a video recording if i'm smart enough). Please I want the house to advise me on what to do. Is a video recording good enough to use as an evidence against him?

(1) (Reply)

Become A Konga Associate / Grow Your Business And Make It Know To The World?? Check Here To See How ... / Buy Vintage On In Bulk At Cheaper Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.