Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament (19279 Views)

Alex Nwora And Son, Jordan Nwora In The Nigerian Basketball Team. Photos / RIO 2016: Where American Basketball Team Will Stay VS The Athletes' Village. / US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Ademusiwa1: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
[size=28pt]I appeal to the Spanish embassy to grant them visit.[/size]
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are Benin Girls there?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Sirmuel1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na because of the yeye Green Card nah.
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Kobicove(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
If the ladies in the pics are the tallest Nigeria can present as basketballers then I really don't blame the spanish authorities for denying them visas...

These guys look more like people who are seaching for an opportunity to bail out of the country
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolmonster:
you are a total abomination to human race.
i just came back from ban. il have answered you. but let me respect ma self. i dont wana get banned cos of a low life phhhooolish entity like you
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Kgdavid(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
hmmm these girls are under 17? hehehehehe

anything that men can do, women can do better tongue
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Stop jumping into conclusions...Is this the first time any sport team are travelling out of the country for tournament??so what are you saying....must government be blamed for everything??

Hen. For this case yes O.
On a normal day Spanish Embassy is wicked to normal Nigerians.
Now that PMB has agreed to an international accusation of his entire country, we being fantastically corrupt, plus including the 100s of Benin girls and other Nigerians currently in the Mediterranean sea, on their way without VISAs to Spain (Again O!) or Italy, what do you expect them to do? No be to watch in 5D.
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are Benin Girls amongst them?
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by deavicky(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
better than going there to disgrace us
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by danielo100: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
crazymommy:
Stop jumping into conclusions...Is this the first time any sport team are travelling out of the country for tournament??so what are you saying....must government be blamed for everything??

obviously yes. what a shameful disappointment for the team, who already have high hopes
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Respect55(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
crazymommy:

Don't mind dem. Sometimes they shud learn to blame YOU
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Mcowubaba: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Basketball is a jumping game. And it is quite possible for the ladies to jump to another direction once inside Spain.
grin grin grin
Awon werey...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by UuzbaGuuzba: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolmonster:
Your father is so foolish that he didn't use protection while sleeping with your mom. Thats the reason he gave birth to an abomination instead of a child. Useless slowpoke

This your enemy web you dey curse so for Internet, If his father, mother or him die in any unfortunate event, do you know that YOU will be the first one to be suspected for murder? The evidence is all here in writing.

I'm guessing you want to go to heaven for ever and ever. If you meet this guy there inside heaven with his parents, what will you do?
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by crazymommy(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
danielo100:

obviously yes. what a shameful disappointment for the team, who already have high hopes
Oh you sound like you know the exact reason why they were denied the Spanish visa,tell us why were they denied??if you can't tell us and prove it then you are not worth replying...
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by crazymommy(f): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Respect55:

Don't mind dem. Sometimes they shud learn to blame YOU
I don't understand gibberish...
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by naijacentric(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
it will be sorted out
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by wayodude(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
The title is abit misleading.

The real Nigerian Basketball Team (Senior Men) is 'All American' many have never even been to Nigeria EVER lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvifwh9Sjxc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZKdNtMRm6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQTwK1UkQE

These young girls though....hmm, not that surprised they weren't issued the visas.
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by wayodude(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
MadCow1:
Are Benin Girls amongst them?

And if so?
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
wayodude:

And if so?

Na my mouth you wan hear say Fanta dey taste like Orange? angry
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by anitapreeti(f): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
If that was how they were dressed to the airport, they should be denied the visa. They look like beggars. No packaging at all.. lol
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Catastrophe1: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Thats nice. thank you Spain. Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt nation.
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by coolmonster: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

This your enemy web you dey curse so for Internet, If his father, mother or him die in any unfortunate event, do you know that YOU will be the first one to be suspected for murder? The evidence is all here in writing.

I'm guessing you want to go to heaven for ever and ever. If you meet this guy there inside heaven with his parents, what will you do?
speak english please
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Jasy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria, always in the news for all the wrong reasons...........I hail thee
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by UuzbaGuuzba: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
coolmonster:
speak english please
I believe I have said enough. It remains here on record.
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by Respect55(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
crazymommy:
I don't understand gibberish...
Lol
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by kkulaja(m): 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
E be like dem even carry their loads to the embassy ni,some of dem no ready go house sef if dey grant dem visa,na from embassy to airport ni.I guess dem do so cos dem hear say kasali passport disappear wen him go house to jubilate say dem give am italian visa.
But serously 9jerians have worn that garment of get out of the country by fire or by force again God help us
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by delishpot: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
angry
Re: Nigeria's Basketball Team Denied Visa By Spanish Embassy Ahead Of Tournament by delishpot: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigeria's women basketball team which is meant to play at the (2016 FIBA U17 Women's World Championship) in Zaragoza, Spain -were denied visa by the Spanish embassy. According to online reports, the roster of Nigeria at the tournament could not be verified they failed to turn up to the technical meeting. Pictured below are the dejected players after the visa denial.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/2016-fiba-nigerias-basketball-team.html

Yeye dey smell. They thought they would get away with the jagajaga attitude that is overlooked as part of the system in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt Vs Mozambique : AFCON 2023 (2 - 2) On 14th January 2024 / Lagos State Sets Up AFCON Viewing Centres Across The State / Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.