Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (67017 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by AyamConfidence(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
igbo man all thé way....wé are nice peeps

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Lachimex(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
....So you've tasted all of them! Your case dey heavenly court jaree.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by pointstores(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
madam ANALYSIS NA FROM EXPERIENCE OR WHAT U HAVE HEARD
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by IYANGBALI: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
VICTORCIZA:
She is right about igbos though, when they mean you they mean you. No cheating

Yoruba??
Ahhhh!!! Those ones? They cheat like dogs
every tribe cheats so shut the fok up and stop generalising

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Divineluv14(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
So true about PH guys

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm not one to generalize and categorize but ever since I got to Ibadan my idea about Yoruba guys changed and I started to appreciate the hausas.

Only in the west will you hear married men happily telling you they cheat and their wife know better than to go snooping.

Some will tell you as long as they don't rub it to her face. WTF

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by dablazor: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Stereotypes, always bullocks.
You should date atleast 10 men from the above mentioned groups of men to have a valid ballpark.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
All i just read was a confessional statement from an ashewo,if she dated 6 different tribes of Nigerians then atleast she has dated 50 Nigerians in total, ghanaian girls are something else this days sha,they are getting bold by the minute.heck i can tell you they are more freaky and wild than Naija girls.

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Story. U can never generalize character. 5 People from a tribe can't be d same, not to talk of millions. This op is clearly uneducated & simpleminded.

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by queletter(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
she technically described all her experiences with the tribes she listed but she without knowing exposed all about her tribe.

randy?

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by dilini(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
I bet her puna has undergone tribal surgery judging from her profound 'dating experience' (if we are to go by what she opined). But she didnt end her episode with which particular tribe she'd love the most. I bet it will be guys from Ijebuland... ROTFLOL
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by plainmirror(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Even a professional prostitute could not have succeeded in such research.

Wack generalization!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by eitsei(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Proudly Yoruba boy....

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by histemple: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
IGBO MAN - ready to take care of you and buy you the latest! Men I'm packing my bags to the east grin an Igbo man must marry me ooo!

You will need to change your moniker oh! Because IPOB in collaboration with Avengers don't like that name.

9 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by nory113: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lolzzz cheesy cheesy
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by cuterichbigdick(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
such ascertion are never accurate
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Jaycool18:
So she don date all the tribes.. I

Oshe..
.......Abeg help me ask am ! cool

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by jonaifame22(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
It all centers on wat she hopes to get frm naija men, are ghanian men stingy?
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Johnsown1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
For her small brain, u know igbo people,
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Resurgence:
I'm not one to generalize and categorize but ever since I got to Ibadan my idea about Yoruba guys changed and I started to appreciate the hausas.

Only in the west will you hear married men happily telling you they cheat and their wife know better than to snoop.

I have NEVER heard any married Yoruba man say this. Clearly u are lying. Thinking a group of men cheat is one thing, based on antecedents or stories u hear. What ur saying here is unheard of.

4 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by dilini(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
IGBO MAN - ready to take care of you and buy you the latest! Men I'm packing my bags to the east grin an Igbo man must marry me ooo!

No go try am... You think say guys for east dey smile with wetin him dey do dem and judgin from your nick all dem igbo guys will take to dem heels on sighting a 'Bubusbae'... LOL
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by buharisbae(f): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Lalasticlala where are you from?
he is from abia state!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by phemiee: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
funnynation:
I swear dis girl must be a slim lady, na so slim girls dey do.. She dey form champion now abi? She don date like four or five diff men.. I swear when she date confirm warri or Ibo boy wey be hustler.. Her story go change.. After the boy don wipe her like four hot rounds wey be like MFM prayer session.. Her voice go change ''Naija men are wicked'' Na so she go talk.. If she come date person like lalasticlala .. He go leave injury for her body..

@Nairaland official comedian
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Hmm, makes no sense to me.
Lol. Same here!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Orikinla(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
She really scored 90% in her knowledge of Nigerian men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by elvision1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
to the jobless mod that moved this to front page how e take stop Aisha from calling fayose a dog?
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by PaulAdeka(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Haba Ghanians! What is your problem with Nigeria self? Na by force for una to open eye?

They always don't wan't to feel outdated or local! BUT THEY ARE!!!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by soty(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Divineluv14:
So true about PH guys
not all of them o!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by IYANGBALI: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:

he is from abia state!
no wonder.

Land of snakes

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by visijo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are you guys sure she is from ghana? I doubt.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
telemapreye1:
One problem tho...calabar guys are short like small stout bottle grin

I bet ur not tall either........5ft tops
Picture proof if u say otherwise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.