Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men (67030 Views)

"I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Divineluv14:
So true about PH guys
Her statistic is as useless as p in psychology.

Men cheat worldwide, And is nt inherent in any tribe.

We still have men who are either generous or stingy with their finances worldwide....it depends on which one you met. grin

There are men who knw how to please women sexually and those who do not worldwide....is still nt inherent in any tribe like she said, she never meet Calabar man wey no knw anytin for bed. grin

All her points are relative, and has nothing to do with tribes.

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by humilitypays(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
janellemonae:

So u know there are Muslims & traditionalists in yorubaland who believe in polygamy. Good.

Now among d monogamous xtians, there are cheats in both tribes.Dt is d argument I was making.

...and what he's saying is that Yoruba men are more prone to cheating because of the influence of Islam that encourages and endorses polygamy, so to an average Yoruba man, cheating is not a taboo like modern women paint it.

This doesn't mean that men from other tribes like Igbo, Calabar, Warri, Hausa, Fulani, Ibira, Indoma, Ijaw, etc don't cheat; they all cheat but not as rampant as Yoruba men, I think that's his argument.‎

5 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
janellemonae:

So silly. Let them kp decieving themselves. I know an Igbo man dt has 5 kids from 3 different women he never married. When he eventually married, he got married to this very beautiful rivers state woman. She's like an aunt to me. Lovely woman dt has to deal wt his past &now complains all d time to my mum dt he's cheating on her wt a married woman in Abuja.

I know another Igbo medical doctor in the US who sleeps around wt this black American clerks, sales girls around town when he has a wife & 4 kids at home. His wife exacted revenge on him, he later lost his license & only practices in Nigeria now.
don't mind all these people. Cheating on one's partner has nothing to do with tribe or religion. It's a thing of mind.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by buharisbae(f): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Haute:
Are you gay?
yeah
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by cstr9: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
IYANGBALI:
don't mind all these people. Cheating on one's partner has nothing to do with tribe or religion. It's a thing of mind.
That is a simplistic view.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by omonighoblessing(f): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
Every thing is just true!! especially the Yoruba men and the igbo men my opinion oooh. the Yoruba men erh!

3 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hahahaha.... Na Rivers sure pass for that matter... Proudly OGONI (Rivers).
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by humilitypays(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
herbie27:
Her statistic is as useless as p in psychology.

Men cheat worldwide, And is nt inherent in any tribe.

We still have men who are either generous or stingy with their finances worldwide....it depends on which one you met. grin

There are men who knw how to please women sexually and those who do not worldwide....is still nt inherent in any tribe like she said, she never meet Calabar man wey no knw anytin for bed. grin

All her points are relative, and has nothing to do with tribes.

Cultural/traditional practices, religious doctrines/beliefs, education/association, societal laws/government policies can cause a group of people or tribe to behave in a similar behavioral pattern or showcase similar character trait.

American/European men are the greatest womanizers but so long as they are in Europe and America where government laws and policies favours women in terms of divorce, these men don't usually cheat and if they do, they cheat with utmost care/secrecy, but once they step out of Europe/America and find themselves in Africa, they unleash their promiscuity trait with reckless abandon!

That's why in Nigeria, the highest pay masters to runs girls are white men (expatriates), politicians, oil company workers, Yahoo-Yahoo boys and drug peddlers!

3 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
cstr9:
Your argument does not tell the full story.
Given the clear mixing of islam and christianity in most yoruba families, polygamy is no longer religious but cultural.
While polygamy is becoming a norm among rich folks in yorubaland, it is a deviation from the norm in igboland. The greatest hindrance to a yoruba man having an extra marital affair is money.

Ur right in some ways but it doesn't mean EVERYONE has adopted dt. There is influence, I agree, but it's not an influence dt would make me say having money means this man will automatically cheat. It's simply untrue. There are nominal xtians dt might be easily influenced but most practicing xtians are not.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by AdoreKIZITO(f): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
IGBO MAN - ready to take care of you and buy you the latest! Men I'm packing my bags to the east grin an Igbo man must marry me ooo!
No need coming down to the east, they're everywhere you go.. Make sure u get someone like my husband, he is soo loving.

6 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Lilyomi2: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
youmour:
All i just read was a confessional statement from an ashewo,if she dated 6 different tribes of Nigerians then atleast she has dated 50 Nigerians in total, ghanaian girls are something else this days sha,they are getting bold by the minute.heck i can tell you they are more freaky and wild than Naija girls.
It might just be another guy saying it for fun in the name of Ghanaian ladies. She makes me feel like knocking the stupidity out of her.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by cstr9: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
janellemonae:

Ur right in some ways but it doesn't mean EVERYONE has adopted dt. There is influence, I agree, but it's not an influence dt would make me say having money means this man will automatically cheat. It's simply untrue. There are nominal xtians dt might be easily influenced but most practicing xtians are not.
Agree to disagree.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by tomquest: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:

tongue an Igbo man must Marry me

I'm not changing it tongue

Lol, oya go download application forms for my website.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by gbaskiboy: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
theEYe21:
she should open her own discovery channel about naija men grin
abi nao, as she don sample tired grin
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lol!
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
angry dumb stereotypes. Men from all ethnic groups and races cheat.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
Resurgence:

People cheat on their wives shamefully not in this part cheesy

They will even justify their shamelessness. Ofcouse not all but majority of them do.

Did my post hurt you that much shocked

Because you haven't heard any doesn't make me a liar tongue

I guess where you come from men don't cheat right?

don't be simple minded.

how many married Yoruba men have you met in your life and what is the ratio to all married Yoruba men alive?

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
humilitypays:
Cultural/traditional practices, religious doctrines/beliefs, education/association, societal laws/government policies can cause a group of people or tribe to behave in a similar behavioral pattern or showcase similar character trait.

American/European men are the greatest womanizers but so long as they are in Europe and America where government laws and policies favours women in terms of divorce, these men don't usually cheat and if they do, they cheat with utmost care/secrecy, but once they step out of Europe/America and find themselves in Africa, they unleash their promiscuity trait with reckless abandon!

That's why in Nigeria, the highest pay masters to runs girls are white men (expatriates), politicians, oil company workers, Yahoo-Yahoo boys and drug peddlers!
And in the same America/Europe there are still those who wouldn't dare cheat on their spouses due to their principles.

What you said and her statistic still remain relative cos people are different irrespective of tribe, religion, etc.....you don't generalise things as such.

I believe men are natural cheats by nature, it doesn't mean all men cheat, or a particular tribe is knw for its cheating trait.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by franzis(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
IGBO MAN - ready to take care of you and buy you the latest! Men I'm packing my bags to the east grin an Igbo man must marry me ooo!
look no further , i am right @ ur doorstep
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by snowking: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
I REP PORT HARCOURT
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2016
AdoreKIZITO:

No need coming down to the east, they're everywhere you go.. Make sure u get someone like my husband, he is soo loving.
don't forget there are still igbo men who aren't caring....thankGod for ur husband, I pray for such too.

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by bukatyne(f): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
36STATES:
Yorubas should do something about their notoriety around Africa as prolific liars.
My wife's friend from Tanzania cannot stop talking about the lies
she endured in the hands of one Tunde from Nigeria. She says even Tunde's mother and brother were
lying to her to defend his cheating.

It is not lies, it is called been diplomatic grin shocked

1 Like

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by searchng4love: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
until the hausaman marries you.
Resurgence:
I'm not one to generalize and categorize but ever since I got to Ibadan my idea about Yoruba guys changed and I started to appreciate the hausas.

Only in the west will you hear married men happily telling you they cheat and their wife know better than to go snooping.

Some will tell you as long as they don't rub it to her face. WTF

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
36STATES:
Yorubas should do something about their notoriety around Africa as prolific liars.
My wife's friend from Tanzania cannot stop talking about the lies
she endured in the hands of one Tunde from Nigeria. She says even Tunde's mother and brother were
lying to her to defend his cheating.
Does this make all Tunde(s)liars?. grin she jst met a liar.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Trulie(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
janellemonae:

I have NEVER heard any married Yoruba man say this. Clearly u are lying. Thinking a group of men cheat is one thing, based on antecedents or stories u hear. What ur saying here is unheard of.

All tribes cheat, agreed. what she is trying to say is that cheating in marital life is more profound with the yorubas than other tribes. Personally, I think there are elements of truth in it. For instance, I also know of a man that boast while beating his chest and in front of his wife that he has gfs and his wife understands him as she understands every man to have an unending appetite for women. And immediately his wife also responded saying she doesn't mind, cos whether a lady like it or not her husband will always cheat. And over the years I've noticed that to be the norm in the lives of almost 60-70% of married yoruba men. Most percentage of ibo men dare not try it, protection of their image is more important. They don't want to be called such name as unfaithful husband amongst his fellow meeting members or friends.

But in all, whether u are ibo, hausa or yoruba. none is cheat-proof.

7 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by TrollTrap: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
I like my Ghanaian girls.... Martha Ankomah, my colleague/friends Lyn, Sharon and Linda... Buff tings kiss

Ok I can't say nothing about the guys but there's bad breeds in all tribes...
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by MyX1: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
janellemonae:

So silly. Let them kp decieving themselves. I know an Igbo man dt has 5 kids from 3 different women he never married. When he eventually married, he got married to this very beautiful rivers state woman. She's like an aunt to me. Lovely woman dt has to deal wt his past &now complains all d time to my mum dt he's cheating on her wt a married woman in Abuja.

I know another Igbo medical doctor in the US who sleeps around wt this black American clerks, sales girls around town when he has a wife & 4 kids at home. His wife exacted revenge on him, he later lost his license & only practices in Nigeria now.
This is called Ashiri 101

2 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by lloydmuna2(m): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
Haha this kind lady ehh u swear she can be a good spy shocked cool
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by sweetilicious(f): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
If this is true, i would love an Igbo guy

6 Likes

Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Akalia(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
Yea that's we IBO MEN for u but get ready to be bossed around o wink
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Akalia(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
sweetilicious:
If this is true, i would love an Igbo guy
Yea but get ready to be bossed around.
Re: What A Ghanaian Lady Thinks About Dating Nigerian Men by Ritzy92(f): 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.