Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List (43445 Views)

Ambassadorial List: The Four Omitted States Have No Qualified Candidates - FG / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by olillywales(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nigerian Senate, today, rejected President Muhammadu Buhari ambassadorial list.

The Senate says the nomination pushed forward by the president lacks federal character.

Details soon

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/nigerian-senate-rejects-buharis.html

31 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by dondaddycares(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
No country moves forward when the boundaries of separation of powers are not respected by the powers that be...Governance in such situations would be reduced to mockery and partisanship on every issue

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by longjohn101(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
On what grounds wil d Senate rejects d list?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Candyrain(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Senate don dey get sense

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by seunmsg(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Corrupt Bukola Saraki is fighting back, lets see who will blink first.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by IVORY2009(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Time to fight back, wurwur list shocked

53 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Candyrain(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:

Read!!!
Its stated there dat the list don't reflect federal character.

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by SleekAboki: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari is very serious with this his 97% northernization policy.

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by redcap: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kudos to the senators, I don't know if Buhari thinks he owns this country.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by BlackSeptember: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
longjohn101:
Federal Character. Zombie

253 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by eyeview: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Kudos to the senate for once.
Enough of Buhari filling all seats with his brothers at the expense of federal character while we have a senate.
If its constitutionally possible,they should go back and review some of the lop-sided appointments already made by this tribally bigotted president.

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Saraki, embarking on a fruitless war..

8 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Emekamex(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Executhieves vs Legislooters...Round 1

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by BlackSeptember: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
seunmsg:
do you notice nobody takes you serius here by way of quoting your zombie comments undecided

I just quoted you so that you can keep your zombie rants going

205 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by henryutd(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
I can't even locate the goal post in this tournament. PDP vs APC.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Another gladiatorial contest is looming. The federal government and the Senate have gone eyeball to eyeball. I wait to see who will blink first.

I don't understand why Buhari always fails to consider the heterogeneous make-up of the country in his appointments. That is why complaints of marginalization have trailed many of his appointments. He really needs to take another look at the map of Nigeria.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by AlPeter: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:
do you notice nobody takes you serius here by way of quoting your zombie comments undecided

block head you generations slavery is being determined and you are jumping up and down. Grow up

7 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by seunmsg(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Pained wailer, i dont care about your mention. tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by modath(f): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
Another gladiatorial contest is looming. The federal government and the Senate have gone eyeball to eyeball. I wait to see who will blink first.

I don't understand why Buhari always fails to consider the heterogeneous make-up of the country in his appointments. That is why complaints of marginalization have trailed many of his appointments. He really needs to take another look at the map of Nigeria.

This would have been funny if it wasn't so sad... Uhhmm.. sad

15 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by pilotab55(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Buhari need to study nigeria map well. He should not think is arewa map. Good one for the senator

33 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
All these muscles flexing between the Senate and the FG is only pulling us back. One side should scheme properly and swallow the other in all totality so that we can forge ahead already.

Law 15: Crush your enemy totally.

6 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by bettercreature(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
seunmsg:
That should haste Saraki's trial,this government is just embarassing me
Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by sanandreas(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nepotism and favouritism . Senate hold his balls.

19 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
buhari really need to take a chill pill

9 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by 9jatriot(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is good. No more paddy, paddy. Both the executive and the legislature will be on their toes now. Unfortunately, senate will be working hard to ensure this government fails.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by EasternActivist: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Only the 8th NASS under the leadership of saraki and ekweremadu can stop buhari from his northernization agenda....

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by spako4(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
This corrupt SENATE CHAMBER at it again.
Group of self seekers and looters,major in BUDGET PADDING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by nickxtra(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
The senate has just started its boast to frustrate the president. Good for him though. He needs to wake up and start thinking Nigerian instead of putting on the Arewan cap in his appointments

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List by Businessideas: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
The pharoahs in the Senate we see today, we shall see no more. Patience Nigeria, next week Monday is loading insha Allah
They should have just worked on the states appointment that meets federal character and reject states that don't

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / Photos From Bomb Blast In Baga Fish Market, Borno Scene Of Yesterday / Rivers Rerun: Thug With Military-Police Uniform Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.