Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings (1136 Views)

Enjoy Your PPSSPP Games With This BEST Ppsspp Settings. / Graphic Settings To Get 60+ FPS With AMD 290/290X / In Need Of Fifa 15 Settings For My Hp Elitebook 8460p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pls i just bought a ps3 from a Friend and i cant do anything with it... And the friend i bought it from has not use it b4 and knws nothing abt it... Help me with this
1. I cant install the console Dualshock 3
2. Cant find any Games
3. Dont know where and how to download games
4. Cant do any settings... Just help me
Re: PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Morgan051:
Pls i just bought a ps3 from a Friend and i cant do anything with it... And the friend i bought it from has not use it b4 and knws nothing abt it... Help me with this
1. I cant install the console Dualshock 3
2. Cant find any Games
3. Dont know where and how to download games
4. Cant do any settings... Just help me

Things you need

A USB drive
A USB 1.1 cable
A playable ps3 game disc.

And the question is, is it really jailbroken? When the ps3 boots up do you see "ps3" written on the boot screen or another custom title apart from that?
Re: PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Things you need

A USB drive
A USB 1.1 cable
A playable ps3 game disc.

And the question is, is it really jailbroken? When the ps3 boots up do you see "ps3" written on the boot screen or another custom title apart from that?
i shows Ps3 Written on the boot screen
Re: PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Morgan051:
i shows Ps3 Written on the boot screen
Not jailbroken, go get a ps3 bluray disk if you want to game. You'll alsp have to connect the DS3 pad to the ps3 via usb first before it can be paired wirelessly.
Re: PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Not jailbroken, go get a ps3 bluray disk if you want to game. You'll alsp have to connect the DS3 pad to the ps3 via usb first before it can be paired wirelessly.
how can it be paired wirelessly ?
Re: PS3 Help... Needs All The Config And Settings by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Morgan051:
how can it be paired wirelessly ?
connect the gamepad to the ps3 via its usb port, press the "PS" button, the pad connects, disconnect the wired gamepad from the ps3, then press the "PS" button again.

(1) (Reply)

Fifa 16 Help!!! / What's New And Improved In Football Manager 2017 / Best Pc Racing Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.