Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

High Court Benin Bad Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Court Benin Bad Road (27017 Views)

Church Goers In Asaba Forced To Return Home Following Bad Road, Flood / Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Bollinger(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
WarRLaY:
menh, diz country is a failed country, lawyers dea treks

I don't see anything wrong with the picture. It is the standard in Nigeria so it is ok. If it had been Ghana or South Africa, I would have been shocked.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by daroz(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lies

The High Court is along Sapele Road , and Sapele Road is one of the best road in Benin city. So these poor ragged lawyers, na them come know d getto wey dem come snap these pictures.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by tobesticality: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Speechless
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by orobs93(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
olillywales:
This is the state of the road that lead to a Federal High Court Benin-City,Edo state. Photos were taken when Lawyers were returning from the courtroom shortly after a heavy rainfall in Benin city.

The road has been like this for about 4 years.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-bad-state-of-road-leading-to.html

Not just federal high court INEC and court of appeal are highly affected

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
You have places like Japan where QUAKE damaged roads can be REconstructed back to as good as new in less than a week. And then you have....Nigeria lipsrsealed lmaoo

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by d33types: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Benin high court is beside a perfect dual carriage highway and surrounded by the GRA.
Under what influence is the OP and the mods?

3 Likes

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Angelb4: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Does that place look like a major road or someone's backyard? All PDP fans should leave NAIRALAND to go and settle their party wahala first before coming to display their divided attitude here. Sheriff has warned that the primaries done is Benin is null and void. PDP therefore has no candidate in Edo elections. Is that not worrisome enough to ponder on?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Abalado(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
Martinkev:

He has used up his two-terms. Be informed.
oga read the mesg very wel,i said his candidate,am nt saying him.or is obaseki not his candidate ni?oga pak wel jor,u dnt v any point,ok?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by wilcox(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Someone from edo should confirm the authenticity of this,
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
Hmmm they have to CARRY the gov. To court about this undecided

This road lead to farm not court

If I may...in Nigeria, you cannot take the government to court for failing to give you good roads, education, power, etc. These rights are called Non-justiciable rights. They are all listed in Chapter 2 of the Nigerian Constitution. This means they are unenforceable.

That's it. undecided
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by taxas(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
NO B DALINTON B THAT? FINISHED FROM IGBINADION, U GET CAR B4 NA? ABI U SELL AM TAKE BUY SUIT?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by xxgig(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
daroz:
Lies

The High Court is along Sapele Road , and Sapele Road is one of the best road in Benin city. So these poor ragged lawyers, na them come know d getto wey dem come snap these pictures.
HELP ASK THIS OP WHICH HIGH COURT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. COS I DOUBT THIS PICS

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Shakur86(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
quadritaofiq:
Sorry. Mr. Lawyer The money They. Supposé to fix that road somebody. siphon it and you Lawyer defend him in thé name doing your job then dat good enjoy profit of corruption
you spoke my mind
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Chiccly(f): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Are they not human beings?
Is it more than what any other person is facing?

Go and sit down jor.

Btw,Where is Rotimi?These roads needs to be fixed mehn!
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by alaskido(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Shame on Oshimole. After being the NLC leader fighting for the workers. Now a governor he cannot fix a 1 km road. Instead he went to marry a new wife from Cape Verde. Lawyers, sorry o. You guys can team up and take the governor to court.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
I doubt if this is a major road leading to a high court...

There is need for a Media Bill so that people can be held personally accountable for peddling lies on social media! angry

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by jrusky(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Una never see anything yet I think una voted superman to power lets see his supermanship swag.

Dem still even get small flooded foot path to pass with their bags and shoes in their on their way to High Court soon they would not even see any foot path or road to even trek to to court you want "chanji" without opening your eyes and you got it big time with your eyes wide open but can not do anything about the pains next you will think twice before casting your vote.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Ifebazz(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
WarRLaY:
No na only teachers for trek. undecided
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by esejessy(f): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2016
estyvino:
Una never see anything yet!

WAHKOYOOR OH!!!
lol tamiyan otemwen.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by esejessy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Martinkev:

He has used up his two-terms. Be informed.
he said his candidate read well.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
This is not d road dt leads to federal high court Benin. This op is a propagandist. Won't be surprised if he's an ipob enthusiast. They loooooove their propaganda skills.

The roads in Benin are very bad though but dt road doesn't look like this.

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Cherlene(f): 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ivyy, Darlings please I need your support in this thread.

Hey dear, please come cast a vote for me in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

voting format: I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

Just copy the bolded in red and paste it into the thread.

Voting ends @6pm
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by bebe2(f): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
Well. Am from Benin. I don't talk without evidence. Wats the name of dat road and which high court does it lead too ?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
the other it was a pic from zambia or so used 2spread lies about students of aau ekpoma now this...whoever believes this crap has never been 2benin city...not that mr comrade gov has been so magnificient
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by snoopdg(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Serves them right as the monies meant for fixing those roads are in the pockets of those these lawyers are defending.
It's high time they joined in the get against corruption irrespective of the govt in power.

They ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by bebe2(f): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
janellemonae:
This is not d road dt leads to federal high court Benin. This op is a propagandist. Won't be surprised if he's an ipob enthusiast. They loooooove their propaganda skills.

The roads in Benin are very bad though but dt road doesn't look like this.

Don't mind them??

And most people in dat country are used to not engaging their brains before commeting.

No body bothered to ask questions.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by brojoshua: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
A godly society will see and consider the plight of the poor of her people first, those who have no good clothes to wear, good food to eat, money to get drugs for their sick, good houses to live in, bicycles to ride and so on. Are not most of these lawyers sustaining corruption by crookedly defending the looters to evade justice and to perpetuate corruption in Nigeria. The more education most Nigerians have the more problems they become for Nigeria for they do evil with all their education, exposure, wisdom, opportunity and even anointing for even the great but false prophets in Nigeria prayed for and anointed criminals and looters to go out and do more harm and to escape justice, they prayed for the corrupt ones to continue to rule and loot Nigeria wealth. The prophets did things like that of course because they are blind, greedy and dead in hearts. But the Lord will cast down all the wicked people even if they escape the judgment of men.
And it is almost all of us that have one way or another made Nigeria as it is, are we now crying about the state of the nation and if we cry about it, then who are we crying to?
But let all of us who are still evil( whether low or, poor or rich, illiterate or educated ) one way or another and are contributing to the poverty and wretchedness of Nigeria turn from our evil ways that God may also turn from punishing us and that He may heal our nation and bless us
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Cherlene(f): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ivyy, Darlings please I need your support in this thread.

Hey dear, please come cast a vote for me in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

voting format: I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

Just copy the bolded in red and paste it into the thread.

Voting ends @6pm
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Omonigeriarere: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
WarRLaY:

Because they have two heads shey?

People never chop wella you dey talk of litigation: na poor man go hire SAN?

Walahi! Na 'God dey' go end am if anybody slaps majority of Nigerians now.
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by inibro(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
daroz:
Lies

The OP is right,

The courts on this road include : Federal High Court, and the Federal High Court of Appeal.

The Floodwater comes from the Federal Housing Estate (FHE) and there is no drainage on the Benin - Auchi road to take it to the Ikpoba River.

The road was under construction at a time by RCC but it stopped after Goodluck lost the election.

NOTE : High Court on Sapele road is different from the Federal High Court @ Ikpoba Hill. Lets try to get our facts first before u engage another in debate

1 Like

Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by Omonigeriarere: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
ArchNature:
eee better.... poor masses are suffering the same...

You too dey believe this cock and bull story?
Re: High Court Benin Bad Road by elampiro(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2016

High Court is along Sapele road. One of the best roads in Nigeria. So I don't understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Oil Discovered In Lagos / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.