Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. (2343 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
i am so delighted my fellow Nairalanders... smiley

Initially, i thought it was all joke until the BOSS sent me a pm that he had just put a smile on the face of my bank account smiley tongue

I want to use this platform to express my profound appreciation to this young man, I pray that God would replenish his pocket thousand folds for sowing in the life of a stranger. cool

I also thank the Mods nd all my Bashers esp (Vizkiz) grin

Below were his words

I admire young men like you that are focused and respectful. Despite all the undeserved bashing, you didn't insult anyone shows you have good upbringing. Please continue that way, and make sure you remain focused in your studies too.
I wish you best of luck in your post-UMTE screening. As of now, your post has had over 31,000 views in less than 24 hours, and already running into 12 pages, isn't that great?
Send a PM to me, I owe you 10k.
Always do what you believe in, and keep believing in what you do (positive things).

Do have a nice day Y'all. wink cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by talk2alabama: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
cool

He is gay grin

Na joke ooo.. abeg

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by OlowoB(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
cool

He is gay grin

Na joke ooo.. abeg

^^^^^ expensive joke grin

@ op The person who sent you the 10k has a good heart.

Speaking of people with good hearts, please vote Lanicky for miss Nairaland. A gal who is smart, beautiful and above all a good heart. Voting ends today by 6pm.

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Where's my share?
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by OlowoB(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyin93:
Where's my share?

My beautiful sister in Islam, how you doing? Please I need your attention on the thread below. Please vote a fellow beauty like you called Lanicky for Miss Nairaland. Voting ends today by 6pm.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Young03(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
gay alert .watch out for his next move
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
cool

He is gay grin

Na joke ooo.. abeg

lol, He is not smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
OlowoB:

My beautiful sister in Islam, how you doing? Please I need your attention on the thread below. Lanicky for Miss Nairaland.

how many percent of d prize m I getting?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by talk2alabama: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:

lol, He is not smiley
okoko I write say na joke! angry
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyin93:
Where's my share?
lol, Come to Onitsha and take all grin grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
okoko I write say na joke! angry
Mumuni, i hear you grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Marlvin(m): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
He rewarded you for being cool headed and never did insult anyone?
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by talk2alabama: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
Mumuni, i hear you grin
why u dey call me mumu? I think say u yarn say u be gentle boy? angry

Person wey give dis guy money, abeg tell am make e refund the money bak. grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
it's too far,I have a bank acct now
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by talk2alabama: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
u stingy.. person wey dash u d money, e tell u say make u come to him house collect am? grin

I give up..
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:

Initially, i thought it was all joke until the BOSS sent me a pm that he had just put a smile on the face of my bank account smiley tongue

I want to use this platform to express my profound appreciation to this young man, I pray that God would replenish his pocket thousand folds for sowing in the life of a stranger. cool

Below were his words

I admire young men like you that are focused and respectful. Despite all the undeserved bashing, you didn't insult anyone shows you have good upbringing. Please continue that way, and make sure you remain focused in your studies too.
I wish you best of luck in your post-UMTE screening. As of now, your post has had over 31,000 views in less than 24 hours, and already running into 12 pages, isn't that great?
Always do what you believe in, and keep believing in what you do (positive things).

Op mention his monicker already undecided i smell lies angry

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Young03:
gay alert .watch out for his next move
boss nawa 4 u ooo.. undecided
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Marlvin:
He rewarded you for being cool headed and never did insult anyone?

Yep boss, i think so.
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by smileysmiley(f): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:

Below were his words

oga cosade my detective skills have figured you out, I'm level headed too ooo, I don't bash people, oya should I pm you my details grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
why u dey call me mumu? I think say u yarn say u be gentle boy? angry

Person wey give dis guy money, abeg tell am make e refund the money bak. grin
Lol.. you called me okoko ...afterall thats what i learnt on this forum. cool
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyin93:

it's too far,I have a bank acct now
Lmao, Sorry bae, My Dad has got hold of it. grin grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by OlowoB(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyin93:

how many percent of d prize m I getting?

Oyin you don't have faith atall. There are many coded big boys and gals on Nairaland o.

Do what I Asked earlier and you will be shocked at what may happen grin

As for others, if you have not checked my signature, you are on a long thing.
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
u stingy.. person wey dash u d money, e tell u say make u come to him house collect am? grin

I give up..

The money never settle down... exercise patience ...Am gonna share it amongst all Romancelanders grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Berlyn:
Op mention his monicker already undecided i smell lies angry
I dont think he would like the idea... you can check on my previous post. cool
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
oga cosade my detective skills have figured you out, I'm level headed too ooo, I don't bash people, oya should I pm you my details grin
grin grin grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by smileysmiley(f): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
grin grin grin
you are shining 32 cause you've been blessed, may this blessing never pass me by

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

I'm not a trouble maker, you can make enquiries, my head is very leveled o...
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Francis95:
Lmao, Sorry bae, My Dad has got hold of it. grin grin
Eh yah

1 Like

Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
@whoever gifted Francis with cash,tomorrow is my birthday,bless me too...Thanks in advance grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmmmm u go soon carry the money to shoprite naw,na ur way. grin
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
OlowoB:

Oyin you don't have faith atall. There are many coded big boys and gals on Nairaland o.

Do what I Asked earlier and you will be shocked at what may happen grin

As for others, if you have not checked my signature, you are on a long thing.
okay,no problem
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
smileysmiley:
you are shining 32 cause you've been blessed, may this blessing never pass me by

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

oga cosade

I'm not a trouble maker, you can make enquiries, my head is very leveled o...
Lwkm ..mehn u funny.
Re: I'm So Happy, Just Received A Sum Of 10,000 Naira From A Nairalander Today. by Francis95(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Oyin93:
@whoever gifted Francis with cash,tomorrow is my birthday,bless me too...Thanks in advance grin
Hbd in Advance bae. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Promised To Beat Me Up Whenever He Sees Me / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shaves Her Beard To Look More Feminine / This Cannot Be Natural Right??? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.