Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing (1183 Views)

My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) / My Regretful Experience With Jumia / Fax.ng: Spearheading Nigeria's Online Fax Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing by UDS: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria as a country has fully embraced online marketing. Before now it was seen as something that happen in the foreign countries. People were not ready to gamble with their hard earned money. They were afraid of being duped as so many fraudsters parade themselves as genuine online market place.

Thanks to the companies that introduced this online marketing platform where items are sold and one can buy from the comfort of his/her home or office and pay on delivery. This idea is a welcomed one as it makes buying and selling very easy though it has its pros and cons.

Although this has helped both the big and small scale industry I am of the opinion that Nigerians in one way or the other abuse this opportunity of being served as ........To be continued.

What is your opinion about online marketing in Nigeria, please don't mention names.

www.alphacomonline.com
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing by Puresolutions: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
My opinion is i sent 70k emails recently and netted 200k plus in returns on services i rendered it is real bro
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing by pointstores(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:
My opinion is i sent 70k emails recently and netted 200k plus in returns on services i rendered it is real bro
help me nigeria mails
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing by Puresolutions: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
pointstores:
help me nigeria mails

@pointstores ur not serious bro.When we met in person and i explain over an hour ur still here procastinating because everyone in Nigeria thesedays believe everythin is a scam what do u want me to say to you.A guy bought my mails from nairaland within 5days he called me back on phone screaming and thanking me.he didnt give me more details but i knew he was rakin in clients..i was selling at a low value then now i increased the price 500%
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing by UDS: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
I need a free good website that I can use to send bulk email messages. Please help if you know.
Re: My Experience With Nigeria Online Marketing by Puresolutions: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
UDS:
I need a free good website that I can use to send bulk email messages. Please help if you know.

use free email simple.i'm sending emails even as we speak.you just have to be consistent and persistence

(1) (Reply)

How To Crack Any Windows PC Password In 2 Minutes / Beautiful Portable,slim New Model Apple Mac-book And Can Take 16gb Ram / ****Laptop For Basic Work Like Word Processing/ Photoshop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.