Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,428 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice (54747 Views)

Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Ambode Introduces Rent-to-own House Policy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Engineermbugame(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
I quess dat house wil cost more dan 4milion o.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Idrismusty97(m): 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
Someone also advised you to take that your neighbor to Iffa, Another advised you to put salt, sugar and Kero in his generator. Just saying tho, since you are so good at following advice.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by june20(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
davit:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. About a year ago, I came on this forum to complain about a neighbour of mine who was very cantankerous and inhuman in dealing with other neighbours. All sorts of advice were given then. And one of the pieces of advice was that I should go and build my own place if possible.

Here is the link to the complaint: [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator
[/url]

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment. Attached are some of the pictures of the house.

Thanks to all those who rendered help then. I so much love this forum.

Nice one sir, this is the first amount your house ijn.

You can contact us for your wallpaper or 3D wall panel to make this place an haven.

Contact us whatsapp 08034214305 BBM 58C42477

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Kiish(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Uncle, where is your own?!!
Reference:
Same ol same ol. Its like every house in Nigeria is designed by the same architect, windows, doors, roofs........everything. And army green finish in this hot humid country, kai.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Kaira333: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats dear
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by trebron(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats bro. I am next in line.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by endtimesblog: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrat

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
You have solved 90% of you and your family need
You can plant a garden and trees
Laugh as loud as your lungs can carry. Fart as much as you could.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by DExplorer1: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats bro, that's a yoke off your neck smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by linearity: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Bro I laughed so hard at this ur igbo...u knw it can be translated in two ways; 1) they born u strong or well. Then the second translation which is the one that got me laughing (2) your........... is very strong. grin grin , if u are truly igbo then u will knw what is in the dotted line grin .

You are not totally correct on your second interpretation....there is no 'your' in 'Amusiri gi ike'....

If translated the way you are thinking, it will be something like:

"......strong for you"
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by mjbaba: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe

the exterior isnt so bad tho. its the color choice that makes it look so. Horrible green with Horribler Green. A better choice would have been something like milk/cream color for the walls and brown for the window frames/ pillars

welldone OP. u have tried

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Eaugusta(f): 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
When God blesses your neighbour, it means he is around ur neighbourhood. If you celebrate with ur neighbour, God will have no reason to pass by your home; but if you envy ur neighbour, he will pass by your house to the next neighbour.
Congratz bro, I celebrate this blessing with you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Engineermbugame(m): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
I tap from ur blessing o,mine wil be shops,won't cost me much o i wil mould block by my self,lay block. It wil be next year.running school stuff nah.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by youngmann: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congratulations bro!! Its not easy... God will continue to bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by eph12(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats man
What I don't get is why you have to be pushed to build your own house. That you're able to complete it to this level in less than a year shows money was not really a problem. I don't think I would need any extra motivation to build my own house at the slightest opportunity.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2016
Drop your username and get 3 free likes on your second instagram picture instantly. if you want more then visit www.instagramlikesnfollowers..com.ng. just reply to this with your username and get your free likes.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by mizthorlu(f): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
congrats OP....
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Oguieke(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
poor finishing there.congrats anyway its your taste.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
englishmart:
let me advise you again...
Go and join politics

Hopefully, many years to come, you will create a thread and thank me for making you your village councillor
boring, dry and dumb!
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by solok: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hunnnmmm! Good for you! Happy for you!! More blessings andd protection from Almighty IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by agabaI23(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:
wow this is awesome Buh I must be blunt the exterior is bad buhh the interior excellent! more grease to ur elbow op! I'm gonna build mine by God grace Amen

click like if u believe
True talk but make Aisha no catch you. She will call you unchained mad dog
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by ukandi1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
sunnydayasaba:
Congratulations...I use yours as a point of contact for mine.

Amen

Me too

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by tomzman: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
Wow. The interior is cool. I'm happy for you man. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by HomeOfMe(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
davit:
Hello fellow Nairalanders. About a year ago, I came on this forum to complain about a neighbour of mine who was very cantankerous and inhuman in dealing with other neighbours. All sorts of advice were given then. And one of the pieces of advice was that I should go and build my own place if possible.

Here is the link to the complaint: [url]https://www.nairaland.com/2172824/neighbour-disturbs-me-generator
[/url]

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four bedroom flat in a very nice environment. Attached are some of the pictures of the house.

Congrats! Happy for you;wish the rest of us planning ours well too..

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by glossy6(f): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
Well done but the exterior no be here. I love chocolate and cream colour. You've tried and this is just the beginning. Yours sincerely started like this but today, 6 tenants pay into our account.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by 4nobody4every1: 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
sukkot:
bros after you na mugabe
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by G8Arthur(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
davit:

[/url]

I ruminated on this advice and after a while decided to give it a shot. It wasn't really funny at the initial stage. But to God be the glory today, I have moved to my own house - a four

Bro pls can I see the financial involvement? I do like to knw the area or state LGA u build and what ur house cost u. Pls inbox if u can. Tnx Boss.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Mopricelezz(f): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Lovely house.. Lovely choice of colour for the interior... Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by holicalpha(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
davit:

[/url]

Please,i'm sorry to bother you... But can u give me estimated amount to build it.
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by G8Arthur(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
glossy6:
Well done but the exterior no be here. I love chocolate and cream colour. You've tried and this is just the beginning. Yours sincerely started like this but today, 6 tenants pay into our account.
I dnt gv a hoot about exterior, I dnt like unnecessary attractions but I sure have taste. The interior of my home will be epic so help me God.

1 Like

Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Heavance(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
please, can you give me an idea of how much the decking of a house could be? I need a clue
Re: I Built My Own House After Following Some Of Nairalanders' Advice by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Congrats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Omemma Ojoto: Meet The Igbo Man Developing The Biggest Estate In VGC Lagos / Owner Of Collapsed Lagos School Building Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.