Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) (1661 Views)

If You're To Be Me, What Will You Do? / When You're Thirsty In Ramadan But Can't Drink Water / LOL This Is What Happens When You're Emmanuella Of Markangelcomedy's Biggest Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Saw this picture online and this got me really cracking grin grin

Fellow NLanders, What did you think?? cool

cc: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi

Re: When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) by sarz(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2016
Guy cover da botle wel. e no cover wel. grin

2 Likes

Re: When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) by buharisbae(f): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
sarz:

u just typed what I wanted to type grin
Re: When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
buharisbae:

u just typed what I wanted to type grin

sarz:

Guys C'mon! I'm not the one that actually snap the pic and if you actually read the caption especially the part where I typed "I saw this pic" . . . I just feel like sharing the pic here angry
Re: When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
Ok
Re: When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) by tishbite79: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
That is a case of typographical error
Re: When You're Not Who You Say You're To People (photo) by sarz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Guys C'mon! I'm not the one that actually snap the pic and if you actually read the caption especially the part where I typed "I saw this pic" . . . I just feel like sharing the pic here angry
...therefor

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Response !!! / This Guys Will Not Kill Me Ooh! / Brilliant Illitrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.