Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Help!!! Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms! (962 Views)

How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? / Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms! by BrightEye(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
Well, I believe it is no news in Nigeria. I believe almost everyone knows what tramadol is. And also many things or issues related to it.

I happen to be an addict. This is so sad, because I am one of those few addicts that are fighting to recover from this life threatening addition.

I use at least 200mg a day. I use it mostly to manage my anxiety disorder, and/or for recreational use. At my working place, it gives me full concentration ability and functionality, but otherwise if I don't use it. At home, since I don't feel much anxiety, it completely takes away my mood of hopelessness when I use it.

Aside from thinking out laud one day, if this is how I will continue my whole life depending on one junk cheap drug, I equally thought of the side effects which are not only medical related, but which also threaten my future goals. I recently started an academic journey which is being adversely affected by my continuous use of tramadol.

Hence, I decided to frown at that by withdrawing from it......completely.

I started that brave journey two days ago. But lo and behold, it looks like a journey to hell. Headache, restless legs, nausea, unmotivated, flu and insomnia are SOME of the withdrawal symptoms I encountered. This evening, I had to order my sister to get it for me, when I could not bear it any longer.

Please, gurus in the house should help on how I can manage the withdrawal symptoms, or any effective way of treating the addiction.

I am determined to get treated, but sadly I just took 200mg from the sachet my sister just bought for me, which is like, what has just given me power to type all these and seek for HELP!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms! by Yefad123: 1:28am On Jan 11, 2022
Please have you stopped taking it now and if yes how did you?
Re: Help!!! Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms! by Feco4life: 4:08am On Feb 21, 2022
Hi. Am a victim of tramadol addiction too but I can happily tell u that it's a year now I last took that thing. Am willing to share my experience

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Care About This One Thing! Here Is Why We Should / 8 Things Smoking Weed Does To Your Body The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly Side Eff / If Your Wife Prefers Sleep To Sex, Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.