Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Five Most Common Blogging Problems - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Five Most Common Blogging Problems (5051 Views)

Bloggers Helping Bloggers: Post All Your Blogging Problems Here / How To Prevent The Most Common Application Attacks Against Websites / Facing Any Blogging Problems? Drop Them And Get Instant Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aare2050:
good write up.
you guys should help me review my blog.
www.freedsoccertips..com

thanks

To be sincere with you On a scale of 10 I will give you 3, both your pc display and mobile display is very poor and not responsive cos you didn't do the necessary settings. Anyway I can give you all the tips you need, join me and other bloggers at: www.nct.com.ng
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
nancy4nast:
nice one op, the guru of nct.com.ng

Thanks cheesy
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by HowToTechNaija: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
fattbabakay:
When it comes to competitions, there are some top guns who are always sitting on top of google search results, you can't just take them out. Lol
Thats a myth...No one owns Google first search page. My blog is barely 2 months old and it appears on first search page when people search, its about SEO.
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
HowToTechNaija:
Thats a myth...No one owns Google first search page. My blog is barely 2 months old and it appears on first search page when people search, its about SEO.

You sound so smart, we would love to have you around at www.nct.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by charlsecy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
fattbabakay:
...there are some top guns who are always sitting on top of google search results,
Who are they?
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Emeka71(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
The whole thing requires zeal and passion without minding money .
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Emeka71(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
nancy4nast:
nice one op, the guru of nct.com.ng
Are you sure you're not the same op?
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by HowToTechNaija: 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aphatech:

You sound so smart, we would love to have you around at www.nct.com.ng

Lol...Thanks
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aare2050(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aphatech:

To be sincere with you On a scale of 10 I will give you 3, both your pc display and mobile display is very poor and not responsive cos you didn't do the necessary settings. Anyway I can give you all the tips you need, join me and other bloggers at: www.nct.com.ng

thanks bro for your sincere review.
I blog with my phone that's why I have been unable to make some settings on the blog.
the environment I'm staying only have 2G network.
so I can't use my laptop for now.

I will check out the link you send me, hope to find it helpful
Re: Five Most Common Blogging Problems by Aphatech: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Aare2050:

thanks bro for your sincere review.
I blog with my phone that's why I have been unable to make some settings on the blog.
the environment I'm staying only have 2G network.
so I can't use my laptop for now.

I will check out the link you send me, hope to find it helpful
trust me you will...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Bloggers Not Recognized By The Nigerian Government? / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Connecting External Server To Local Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.