Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,997 members, 7,803,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? (50589 Views)

Catholic's Most Beautiful University In Pictures / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Check Out This Breath Taking Pic Of GSU, Most Beautiful University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by MDsambo: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2016
wink
amtaken:
If you really went to ABU Zaria you would know how to use your tenses correctly.

Mxm.
wink
amtaken:
If you really went to ABU Zaria you would know how to use your tenses correctly.

Mxm.
i'm Nigerian wink

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
9rad:

Did u jus called unilag ugly shocked

Wetin dey Unilag?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2016
9rad:

Did u jus called unilag ugly shocked

Wetin dey Unilag?

I see exactly how beautiful Unilag is!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by nickxtra(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I guess this is more beautiful
This looks like a private secondary school, jare
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by MDsambo: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
koolpope:
.....bad sentence,ABU ko MUSA ni....UNILAG IS STILL D BEST

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by forgiveness: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
not badmouthing anybody but it's hilarious to say unilag is the most beautiful in Nigeria.

So, are comparing the beauty of Rhema University with Unilag? grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by chimah3(m): 10:15am On Jun 23, 2016
UNN pips be looking at these thread like undecided undecided undecided tongue
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by lacasera14(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Denizsmart:
Everyone here is talking rubbish including the op... Plz jst come to FUTO and see the meaning of beauty wit ur very eyes.
yea Futo the ugliest federal university in Nigeria
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by PurestBoy(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2016
Lautech is the most beautiful university in West Africa . . .
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by kudos4u(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2016
amtaken:
Is it by flower?

UNILAG is the most beautiful University in Nigeria.
Yes with the Hostels full of bugs grin undecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by lacasera14(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2016
You guys have not been to UNICAL. you won't expect less from an institution in the heart of Nigeria's paradise .
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by hikmojj(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2016
amtaken:

Mxm.
Lol...... but d guy don pass im message na!
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Obowian: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
Guy you well at all....school wey no vet compound,Infact Covenant poly fine pass am
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by MDsambo: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2016
amtaken:

Mxm.

wink

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by jude90(m): 10:33am On Jun 23, 2016
nice one
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by oluwatomising: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2016
have u been tu Unad before?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by hustla(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2016
Elxandre:

The second paragraph of my post shames every 'merit' in CU.

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by tee4lowyeh(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:

I beg...is RHEMA uni a public university?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2016
PurestBoy:
Lautech is the most beautiful university in West Africa . . .
Hmm Omo ladoke, We rock.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by mexynjc: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Op said most beautiful"public" university
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by lordkhalifa(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
is that Rhyma university along aba owerri road ABA
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
You put that 'coma' mark by yourself to discredit my post. Hope you know that that's hacking?
Elxandre:

If you really went to UNILAG, you would know how to use punctuations correctly. grin
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Stop it girl.
Abu567:

Which Unilag?....If you are talking of the one at Akoka in Lagos..My brother you are very wrong..
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Antoeni(m): 11:14am On Jun 23, 2016
They may be in the same university tomorrow, who know?

1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by PurestBoy(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Hmm Omo ladoke, We rock.
Wagbayi padi me, abi nau, make we sef follow talk na
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by PurestBoy(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Hmm Omo ladoke, We rock.
Wagbayi padi me, abi nau, make we sef follow talk na
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Acho20: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
De most Beautiful university is Abia state university
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by wizaro(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
nonjebose:
I will like to know who the winner is at the end of the obviously unending debate.
my brother help me tell them ooo... Uni dis Uni dat na building or flower we go chop.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by wisemania(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2016
ABU(ZARIA) is definitely among the most beautiful...
Uniben try,
Unilag try,
OAU cast,
Funaab try die,
Unical try die,
UI (casted),
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by vanhayor(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2016
amtaken:
Is it by flower?
UNILAG is the most beautiful University in Nigeria.

FTC by the way.
Seems u've nt been to FUNAAB before.... I calling unilag Dat over-hyped school
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 23, 2016
everybody wants their university name to b among,which is not possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘we Owe Allegiance To Eiye Confraternity’ - Lagos Secondary School Students / Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos / Ever Had A Classmate That Cheated Like This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.