Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) (51164 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) / Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by dhesire(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2016
RIP Tupac: love your hit track 'California love' and 'Ada Ada'

Lols!
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by dannyben5: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
go sell the dog to calabar people ,dem go pay u handsomely even though u no need the money

I never cry for human being finish na dog
really...abeg teach me more

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by thaoriginator: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2016
[size=15pt]Eyah! Pour out a lil liqour cos life goes on. And I wonder if heaven got a ghetto[/size] undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Tedassie(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Swidy

Aw r u
i'm fantastically good,you?...eyen uka ke ndo o by the way. smiley
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by konami91(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2016
idiot e b like say no music to sing again
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Dsmartguy11(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2016
He named his dog after a dead man and still expect it alive, I feel ur pain though
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Tedassie(m): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2016
martolux:
2pac ke? does the dog rap??
sure,it made hits BARK to BARK with flavour
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2016
hmm, funny news this morning. he must be a joker! anyway, i've been in Abuja for three days now. any babes to hook up with. I'm living tomorrow morning!
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Compliant(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2016
room089:
This poo makes it to the front page?
Which way Nairaland moderators?

POST ANY TOPIC RELATING TO SNAKE OR DOG WITH IMAGE AND I PROMISE YOU 100% IT MUST MAKE FRONT PAGE . THAT IS THE KEY BECAUSE LALASTICAL LIKE ANIMAL DIE
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Khalraj: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Xmen149:
That means somewr oversea ppl are naming their dogs: flavoure,wagaG,phyno,olamide,yemialade,burnaboy...
Roll On The Floor
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2016
is this fp what it. Pls stop this unscrupulous and unwanted news

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerians and their sense of humour....d comments really cracked me up.
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Bsideboi(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2016
Which kain pose be dis one ....This flavour guy sef. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by ericmor: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Nairaland with their news sha
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2016
RIP 2 Pac. Loosing a loving dog is too heartbreaking. I've been there
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by winniz: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2016
Here comes the hateful flexygist blogger. They are now so desperate cheesy leave flavour alone cheesy
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2016
sade1994:
Pele dear
Shade. You're so beautiful
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by whitestar01(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2016
No respect for legend like 2pac by namin mere dog after him, na immortalization be this or what?
Flavour no get respect
Na zo others no go respect ur name before or after U.
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Shollarh(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2016
Txheeeeeew
biko wharris dizz?

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by samueldinho(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2016
He deserves to be congratulated cry embarassed undecided

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2016
y won't it die when it's name sake is dead #RIP 2PAC
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by youngest85(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2016
merits:
Common dog lasan-lasan,I just don't know this guy makes me to 8 him more and more....how many of his family has he mourn this year?

How many members of his family die ds year?
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Pyno30: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Sign of Joblessness
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmm, y didnt he gv one of his dogs his name? E for mk sense nw... Anyway take heart...
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by mikool007(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Wen he named d dog 2pac, it waz already bond to die 1 tym or d oder.
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 11:48am On Jun 23, 2016
merits:
Common dog lasan-lasan,I just don't know this guy makes me to 8 him more and more....how many of his family has he mourn this year?
How is it none of your damn biz,uh?! Na you dey help am feed am ni? You dey here dey talk Common Dog lasanlasan, May I ask u how many human lives u don save? Do u know how many dogs wey dey out there for battle field wey dey sniff out "land mines"...they've saved countless of lives..Next time,just shut up if u don't hv any reasonable thing to say!

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by somez(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2016
No na, jay z would have been a good name. Hahahah... But bros , you no well oooo
woodboi:
Anythin 2pac no dey last... E for name em 50 cent!
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
youngest85:

How many members of his family die ds year?
pls help me ask this Mr chu,chu,chu
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by systemz(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin

*Falls from Afang tree...
grin grin grin I wan laff die!
Sis, Afang no get tree abeg.
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by ooshinibos: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Martinkev:
I feel his pain. If you've never lost a dog you loved, you most probably won't understand.

oh please !! Nigerians trying to be westerners , I think you should feel the pain that your country don't have electricity supply or infrastructure ..grow up
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by ooshinibos: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
oh please !! Nigerians trying to be westerners , I think you should feel the pain that your country don't have electricity supply or infrastructure ..grow up
Re: Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) by ooshinibos: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2016
may be I should call my dog flavor.......small brain Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.