Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Want To Learn How To Use Wordpress To Design Your Websites - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Learn How To Use Wordpress To Design Your Websites (944 Views)

Need Someone To Design A Database For Me With My SQL. / How Much Will It Cost Me To Design a mobile APP In Nigeria / Which Programming Language Do I Need To Design A Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn How To Use Wordpress To Design Your Websites by Abrahamdgreat(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Hi fellow nairalanders do you want to leearn wordpress if so then holla me at ma number 09099769175 but please first send a text or whatsapp message. but if you know that you are to lazy to learn no problem we also design websites for people. Examples are Christianfaith.com.ng , Elementary., .....
Re: Want To Learn How To Use Wordpress To Design Your Websites by donTbone(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Abrahamdgreat:
Hi fellow nairalanders do you want to leearn wordpress if so then holla me at ma number 09099769175 but please first send a text or whatsapp message. but if you know that you are to lazy to learn no problem we also design websites for people. Examples are Christianfaith.com.ng , Elementary., .....
Sorry the question is coming from a novice.
But can you design a website linking it wit a previous blog without losing any content in the blog?
Re: Want To Learn How To Use Wordpress To Design Your Websites by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
Do you mean redirecting your blog to a domain so that when they type in that domain it will take them to your domain. But to redirect it you must already have it

(1) (Reply)

How To Create App For Your Blog/website In 5 Minutes / Fibonnacci Search / SQL Dump For Nigerian/lagos Roads And Their Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.