Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! (1337 Views)

What Is The Best Option If Your Partner Cheats On You: Forgive Or Breakup? / 8 Things You Should Never Do After Your Partner Cheats / Can A Relationship Go Back Ti Exactly How It Was After One Partner Cheats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by macho44(m): 12:42am On Jun 23, 2016
Two of South Africa’s tech giants recently joined forces to cut down on the rising wave of infidelity, save marriages and keep people in relationships accountable for their actions
and above all, stay "Faithful".

Together, the technology giants have created a “genital implant” that will alert your cell phone if your partner goes astray. It is called "Commit-Tech".
Commit-Tech is a tiny chip that will be implanted at the tip of the Penis on the man and the Vulva of the woman. These two microchips will be synced together with an app that is installed on your cell phone. If at any time, one of these chips is involved in any sexual activity without the other chip, it will alert the partners cell phone that the other has been cheating.

According to Stephen Triton , one of the programmers who produced this wonder device, he said;

“It’s a brilliant idea and we think it’s about time couples became accountable for their actions “There is no way cheating mates can get away with infidelity anymore. If your partner is not willing to install this implant, you might want to think twice about their commitment to you.”

The chip is programmed to be compatible across all devices and would be released for sale later this year
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/06/new-implant-to-alert-your-partner-when.html

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by LadyG16(f): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2016
Sekem

Not meant for Nija men
So don't waste time advertising to Nija men

That one na okochi ana ko na Junction....

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by macho44(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2016
LadyG16:
Sekem
See GOBE!
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Jun 23, 2016
Ehhhhh But is this device going to work on Nigerians girls? grin

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Xclusivegrin007(m): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2016
Everybody sha wan make this money

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by halfricanadian(f): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2016
lol its nt needed to me

Monitor a guy who is doing wat he knows best

I rada b at d spa chilling

If i really want to waste time dan monitor a guy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Xclusivegrin007(m): 1:14am On Jun 23, 2016
Am also planning to make a device that will reveal whom EFCC will arrest next....

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Amiano(m): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2016
What is the health implication of planting dat chip? Is it medically safe? cos joystick nor get spare part oh.

TeamFreeMeForLife

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by akunjohn(m): 1:44am On Jun 23, 2016
End time tech. undecided

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 1:49am On Jun 23, 2016
yarimo:
Ehhhhh But is this device going to work on Nigerians girls? grin
For the ones with Witchcraft, I no think SO!
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by yarimo(m): 1:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Undisputed88:
For the ones with Witchcraft, I no think SO!
grin grin
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 1:51am On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
lol its nt needed to me
Monitor a guy who is doing wat he knows best
I rada b at d spa chilling
If i really want to waste time dan monitor a guy lipsrsealed
Choi! I bet you are not d possessive kind!
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Chrisrare: 1:51am On Jun 23, 2016
Nigerian women wont accept it cos dey cheat a lot...

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by cruzita(f): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nigerian women wont accept it cos dey cheat a lot...
And Nigerian men PRAY alot right?

2 Likes

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by cruzita(f): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2016
waste of time
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamPrayerWarriors.
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by mindful01: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2016
God don catch dos gals

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Mopricelezz(f): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Now this is so funny

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Mopricelezz:
Now this is so funny
Like Seriously ooooo
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by halfricanadian(f): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Undisputed88:
Choi! I bet you are not d possessive kind!

Nah i'm not av learnt my lessons girls dat fight for guys monitor them ends up been dumped nd ill treated

I rada find a place to chill out mehn dan monitor a grown man

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah i'm not av learnt my lessons girls dat fight for gyys monitor them ends up been dumped nd ill treated

good morning.

I was the one behind jixnation that day.
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah i'm not av learnt my lessons girls dat fight for guys monitor them ends up been dumped nd ill treated

Well Said!
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by halfricanadian(f): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Undisputed88:
Well Said!

Yeah grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah grin grin
I inboxed u.
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by halfricanadian(f): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2016
Undisputed88:
I inboxed u.

Ok

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Chrisrare: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2016
cruzita:
Jamb question
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2016
when i already know men are polygamous in nature, i dont need this undecided its a waste of time angry

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Undisputed88:
#TeamPrayerWarriors.
just lokat you angry prayer warrior indeed lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
just lokat you angry prayer warrior indeed lipsrsealed angry
U don come my church b4 when I dey lead "Praise n Worship"?
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by Undisputed88(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok
your E-mail
Re: New Device To Alert You Whenever Your Partner CHEATS! by halfricanadian(f): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
Undisputed88:
your E-mail

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba Gives Lengthy Relationship Advice To Singles / The Possibility Of The Children Of Two Ex-lovers Getting Married / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.