Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Three Healthy Friuts That Can Make You Last In Bed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Three Healthy Friuts That Can Make You Last In Bed. (548 Views)

Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster / Health Benefits Of Friuts And Vegetables / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Healthy Friuts That Can Make You Last In Bed. by nwatiti(m): 1:53am On Jun 23, 2016
there are few fruits and vegetables that you neglect that can help improve your sex life,
often we term them as irrelevancies, due to its scarcity or other reasons,
but naturally they help.why not ask yourself the reason y our forefathers performed well but today we misbehave on bed.

I know you really wants to know this friuts,
OK come down

1. bitter cola: this improves your sex life take it before..... and if possible during ...... I know you understand, it boost the immune by so doing helps you during ....

2. unripe plaintan; this one is also a sexual activator

3. cashew. for some people not normally for everybody .

if u know more add

(1) (Reply)

We Must Empower Our Girls With Education — Mrs Toyin Saraki / Please I Need A Dental Advice / Pile/hemorrhoid- Way Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.