Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How I Got My First Pay On OLX As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got My First Pay On OLX As A Student (843 Views)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My First Pay On OLX As A Student by kayodescrib(m): 3:48am On Jun 23, 2016
Making money as far as I am concerned is not that heard but ones brain and smartness is highly required. Making money as a youth can either be via the online method or the offline method which is as a result of what you have in hand to offer.

The emergence of technology(the internet especially) has been a blessing and a way to leave lazy youths no excuse for not earning. Very soon on my blog, I will be posting an article on how to make money from a job you know nothing about. You might be wondering how possible this can be, but my dear, its the easiest way to get you pocket smiling.

Who says I have to wait till I get alert from home before I get an handout or even an handkerchief ? students know better than anyone that money can be tight. It’s often hard to come by a little bit of extra spending money as a student with the whole lot of things you need to get in school.

This is what has actually birth this article. I wanted a platform to share my experience which might be useful to you. I know how difficult it can be for student including I to find a steady source of income, which is why this article will provide some handy ways for making money on OLX.

I got to know olx few years ago and it has been amazingly wonderful because have been getting the goodies from it. The secret is " JUST SELL IT ! " If you will permit me, as a person who is willing and thirsty to make it in life, you need to get it that every platform you get yourself is a market place for you.

For me to earn my pays on olx I actually got to discover it as my market place and to be able to sell, I had to get my goods or services to render for sale available. Be sure that there is nobody with nothing to offer but most people are just ignorant of it.

Having heard about olx, I decided to check it out this fateful day and as I logged in to the site, I decided to offer my writing skill for sale. I did this to just test run the site if it will actually work.

I dropped my details and stuffs but to my surprise, not long after this time I received a call from someone who claimed to have seen my details on olx and wants to make enquiries. I was amazingly shocked at the quick turn out so I toned my voice and spoke to him very well but with the mind that I wanted a paid job not consultancy work unknowing that the real deal was coming.

After some couple of hours that I have hanged the call, I got another call from one of the admins of a new site who told me they had just started a site which they are currently seeking freelancers to write for them. Having seen my ads on olx, they have decided to make use of me and in a twinkle of an eye, we had already strike a deal.

Before I said jack I had already been credited with an mtn airtime worth one thousand naira to subscribe with and start posting. This was how I started my deals on olx. I never had to create a blog and expect to get approved by adsense or do some other kind of strenuous jobs.

There are diverse online and offline business markets where you can sell what you have but when you fail to recognise then, you can't utilize them. This are jobs you can do from the confort of your room or even run alongside schooling. Soonest on my blog, I will also be posting an article on how to cook up a unique and unresistable ads information.

This is because the way you place your advert details goes a long way to determining the turnout you will get. When your advert information is poor, you might not be considered.

SERVICES YOU CAN SELL ON OLX

• Writing service

• Drawing service

• Tech service

• Online Tutorial

• Consultancy etc

Just get what you are good at that people are always in need of, post it there and your business call.

Source : http://www.kayodesblog.in/2016/05/how-i-got-my-first-pay-on-olx-as-student.html?m=1
Re: How I Got My First Pay On OLX As A Student by amtaken(f): 5:09am On Jun 23, 2016
This is quite impressive.
Re: How I Got My First Pay On OLX As A Student by gidimasters(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2016
amtaken:
This is quite impressive.
Sure it is... i still don't know why some students depend fully for money from their parents when they have skills buh instagram selfie no go make dem get brain

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My First Pay On OLX As A Student by Bigdreams(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2016
Very good OP.

This should grace the front page.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Moves Into Multi-million Naira Office (PHOTOS) / Help!!which Sustainable Biz Can I Start With #30k? / Warning Alert : MMM Clashing Date Finally Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.